All good-looking people I spoke to years ago are all in sort of decent jobs despite having shit qualifications no uni shit gcse's etc

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Further proof that looks determine your life and your drive n motivation. LOOKS DETERMINE LIFE!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ManletBlackcel, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
It has less to do with employability, more with the fact they can cope well with working a shitty 9 to 5 because their Friday nights are worth wageslaving for

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, whiteislandpill and Deleted member 18879
How do you get a good job without uni and shit gcses

Also how shit were the gcse results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Decent job in the UK= £35k a year. You can’t survive on that in London.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and try2beme
How do you get a good job without uni and shit gcses

Also how shit were the gcse results?
one of them works remotely as a 'project manager' and literally didn't even pass maths, did some shitty level 2 college course in something unrelated, probably nepotism got him the job, he has tiktok prettyboy pheno and atlantid coloration RAAAAAAARGH

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Called starting at the bottom and working your way up.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Clown Show and Deleted member 18879
Lifefuel tbh u can get more than that breaking ur back doing night shifts in aldi warehouse my daddy makes 80k/yr software dev and only gives me £50 a month he dont live with me i live with my mum and her betabux damn meningitis for turning me into a retarded ugly cunt

• So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Called starting at the bottom and working your way up.
>assuming everyone is capable of this

bro went from doing roofing to somehow project manager. but ig the good looking people are more content with waging because as someone else said in this thread, their weekends and lives outside of work make it endurable

one of them works remotely as a 'project manager' and literally didn't even pass maths, did some shitty level 2 college course in something unrelated, probably nepotism got him the job, he has tiktok prettyboy pheno and atlantid coloration RAAAAAAARGH
Wow
How do you not pass gcse maths lol

Too brutal

Lifefuel tbh u can get more than that breaking ur back doing night shifts in aldi warehouse my daddy makes 80k/yr software dev and only gives me £50 a month he dont live with me i live with my mum and her betabux damn meningitis for turning me into a retarded ugly cunt
Brutal, your dad looks good plus decent IQ to work as a software developer. Did you get most of the genes from your mum’s side ?

Wow
How do you not pass gcse maths lol

Too brutal
i dont know how he managed to become project planner, not manager sorry.

i assume nepotism i dont talk to him much just saw it if he ever talks to me unsolicited again ill ask

bro went from doing roofing to somehow project manager. but ig the good looking people are more content with waging because as someone else said in this thread, their weekends and lives outside of work make it endurable
My dad was average looking but climbed very easily within a company for 3 reasons. 1. He was quite tall at 192 cm. 2. He was very social and got to know a lot of people. 3. He treats the janitor with the same respect as the CEO so he never favours anyone based on position.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Clown Show and Deleted member 18879
Brutal, your dad looks good plus decent IQ to work as a software developer. Did you get most of the genes from your mum’s side ?
I got my mother's IQ genes (all her sides are autists/NEETs) and I think due to being born in December and having incel genes, my immune system was so weak that I got infected with bacterial meningitis which lowers IQ and social skills significantly due to brain damage, although I'm not sure how severe mine was.

My dad was average looking but climbed very easily within a company for 3 reasons. 1. He was quite tall at 192 cm. 2. He was very social and got to know a lot of people. 3. He treats the janitor with the same respect as the CEO so he never favours anyone based on position.
based

imo height mogs being gl (so long as avg looks) professionally

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i dont know how he managed to become project planner, not manager sorry.

i assume nepotism i dont talk to him much just saw it if he ever talks to me unsolicited again ill ask
Damn
My sister's in university to get a project planning job

And he gets it without a levels
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
based

imo height mogs being gl (so long as avg looks) professionally
For any type of work not directly including your looks like media or the like then height is proven to get you a higher salary and better positions.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 18879
I got my mother's IQ genes (all her sides are autists/NEETs) and I think due to being born in December and having incel genes, my immune system was so weak that I got infected with bacterial meningitis which lowers IQ and social skills significantly due to brain damage, although I'm not sure how severe mine was.
I was also born in December and had pneumonia as a kid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 18879
Why not? That's 2500 after tax, studio flat for 1000 leaves you 1500 left. Easily livable

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I had that when I was 2, I had an XRAY a few weeks ago and I have scarring of my lung. Apical pleural or some bollocks. GG for my lungs

• So Sad
Why not? That's 2500 after tax, studio flat for 1000 leaves you 1500 left. Easily livable
How to cope with being stuck in min wage as an incel

Studio flats are now around £1500. What kind of life would that be anyways? Basically living pay check to pay check without ever enjoying anything that London has to offer ?

Can slowing of segmental motor fibres in the ulnar nerve cause atrophy of the hand? My nerve conduction study revealed this too. Strangely my brachial plexus MRI said no abnormalities so I am hoping my surgery will fix my pain
Man so sorry to hear. I almost died.

Holy shit did they say anything about it?
They said it's been that way for most of my life and that it won't cause problems unless I get very ill again. No treatment for it as it's scarred and healed

• So Sad
How to cope with being stuck in min wage as an incel
Depends, min wage stress free job is chill and you can work overtime to get more money but not be stressed

• +1
Studio flats are now around £1500. What kind of life would that be anyways? Basically living pay check to pay check without ever enjoying anything that London has to offer ?
London and the South are where you want to live as well. The north is just depressing and boring.

• +1
So what's the alternative? Live outside London have an upgrade to 1 or 2 bed flat instead of studio and have a couple more hundred pounds free every month? Jfl

• +1
Can slowing of segmental motor fibres in the ulnar nerve cause atrophy of the hand?
Most likely
My nerve conduction study revealed this too. Strangely my brachial plexus MRI said no abnormalities so I am hoping my surgery will fix my pain
That's good so that rules out MS
I hope the surgery goes well!
They said it's been that way for most of my life and that it won't cause problems unless I get very ill again. No treatment for it as it's scarred and healed
Was it a result of pheumonia?

• +1
So what's the alternative? Live outside London have an upgrade to 1 or 2 bed flat instead of studio and have a couple more hundred pounds free every month? Jfl
The upgrade is to have a job that pays much more than 30-35k.

The upgrade is to have a job that pays much more than 30-35k.
Exactly so the point is on 35k you can live in London or outside but have the same expendable money, but living in London gives you access to women that look human.
If you're on big wage you live a better life wherever your location is so don't get your point.

Chads live usually just works out, incel life just falls apart.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 18879
Most likely

That's good so that rules out MS
I hope the surgery goes well!

Was it a result of pheumonia?
Impossible to tell. They just said it's a from a previous infection

• +1
  • +1

4C803AD2 17CC 47C5 AEE8 624C9B336A49

Mirin

• JFL
Exactly so the point is on 35k you can live in London or outside but have the same expendable money, but living in London gives you access to women that look human.
If you're on big wage you live a better life wherever your location is so don't get your point.
My point in general is that 35k is nothing in London/south so you really need to focus on doubling that before you actually have decent spending money to shop, go to nice dates ect.

My point in general is that 35k is nothing in London/south so you really need to focus on doubling that before you actually have decent spending money to shop, go to nice dates ect.
Your life is barely any different on 35 or 70k, not enough to seriously betabux if that's what you want and not enough to change your own lifestyle dramatically, just have a slightly larger apartment and have a nicer holiday, neither will make you happier.
Untill you're seriously rich like a pro footballer for example on 200k a week then it's all the same.

• +1
i hope you dont pay for a women on a date you barely know

It has less to do with employability, more with the fact they can cope well with working a shitty 9 to 5 because their Friday nights are worth wageslaving for
This.

No point in putting effort in a career or anything really when your life sucks as a sub5PSL-cel

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 18879 and ManletBlackcel
Live in the real world please. You can still go on dates, once you’re dating long term you know.
it isnt called dating in germany its called being in a relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Back