All Height Maxing Solutions + My 6-month mk-677 progress

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you

Giphy 3

“Life fuel” this is quite the opposite. Id never tell anyone to rope but height is truly one of those things that are almost impossible to change

My Starting Stats :
Me : 5,5
Dad is 5,10
Mom is 4,9
Older brother is 5,8ish maybe 5,9
Younger brother is 5,6

My stack :
  • MK-677 (25mg daily)
  • Huperzine A (200mg daily)
  • L-Arginine (2g-5g daily)
  • At least 8 hours sleeping
  • Aromasin (6.25 mg daily)
  • Liposomal Vitamin K2 (2 softgels daily)
  • HIIT Exercise
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid (300 mg daily)
  • Chromium Picolinate (300 mg daily)
  • Hella sleep hella naps
Guys I know heightmaxing isnt linear and you could grow 0 inches in 6 months and then grow 1 the 7th, but the side effects arnt worth it and I dont think I would have grown

After 6 months my Ending Stats :
MK TASTES SO BAD
Lost money
BLOATED BEYOND BELIEF (didn't matter cuz I was subhuman regardless throughout this time but still made me hate looking in the mirror)
I wish I could show some pictures of how bad it was, I looked like this dude (especially in the morning)
XtVy30ATICGlRvV1i_pquwPO1O34MNZvwjREbKSEjGwY6dVA4xKFq8lo2aNmTw7qRj_MxWxw2EDKfRhY1F97eqTiAr1RmxAsBtPg3op3Y8ZcWDq2zvDdxRxwiujBwGY00uhOUW2fSD0t1CkbFlJeJvy7FzhOaS0y8uViOdsB8Q49xKSx6vOjHoNNuy1FTA

MY LIFE FUEL Freak for life told me there was hope :
f3GMyfjORMTEYbC8sycF2floHpuGvoVwO6j-bxfNv0nxWCHoe6eMc7yryV73jb5YhsBiJzEYdwaP-_VP46c3e_gqFlfiZ8NcaNyKruu8sX4OjML9aFNTBcNyCvBwIDDHr9zwPHWf1FUl0EHUBA6PrMBXZlFdaV13qiIFH9O5zQ5CgAZUaAm3JEQUAuPcUQ

Our dms go something along the lines of this:

Me : im 5,5 and 17 is there any hope left for me?
Freakforlife : You can get to 6'0 for sure. Can get on gh 1-2 years?
Crying black guy meme

B27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443

A3093c1f3b859a41e01935cc9db46121

Giphy 4

HOW DID I BELIEVE THIS DUDE (Im not angry, Im just disappointed)

All my threads about heightmaxing :
da335350554173e4d417004d10a35799.png

a6965eec1b6fad9ca4978dd197640dfc.png

f930ff9f1ef043c1c1e76a86cf2eee66.png
cdc903cb919473ab654d5396dad278dc.png
7330745514ed9d5c4948eddace937e4f.png
8c2dabba8229d3353fcdedcbe9a42414.png
742cf98a4e0087348bc26eda6768cc71.png
c906bd18468ca6fab94a53201e931e5c.png
ad577e1a3b0021788fddc83945798c98.png

Anyways heres the ways you can improve height :

- Shoe Lifts (100% good)
- Sock lifts (100% good better than shoe lifts IMO)
- Leg lengthening surgery (100% effective but hella money and may be side effects)
- Growth hormone ( 20% In my opinion only works if your hella young and you have alot of money to blast a crazy stack)
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin + stretching + Hanging and Inversion (5% even if you do grow it wont be by much and youll have to -- stretch and take supplements for the rest of your life)
- Spine reconstruction ( 30% The only doctor ive ever seen do is has a HORRIBLE rating, and its for old people who have shrunk)
- Relaxin (5% might not grow and more expensive than LL plus way more side effects)
- Posture (100% really just added her for the laugh, every manlet has 10/10 posture anyways)
- Eating and sleeping right (10% can impact you alot when growing, but genetics is the main determining factor)

My conclusion :
Being a manlet can be worse than death sometimes, although I believe EVERYONE can overcome it by getting attractive enough in the face, gaining insane status, money and leveling up every single possible aspect of life, like game, fighting, iq, charastima ect.

Good luck to you all, it was a good run, and if you are a manlet who is depressed
this thread did not confirm its over for you

Dont be sad because its over
Be happy it never began
BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

Attachments

• cry-sad.gif
    cry-sad.gif
    797.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Arditi, zura and 34 others
Get LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and babineux
I plan on it, although I need to learn more about it, I have to be able to run and fight
what is your age now plus months?

We can only pray for advancements in growth plate regeneration.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Maalik, weebcel and 4 others
Good thread good song

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
I plan on it, although I need to learn more about it, I have to be able to run and fight
Unironically height improves those things.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Sondern
Unironically height improves those things.
Not at all, 5'7 guys are the best for endurance running, running 100m is not something useful and it's what tall people can do. Being tall doesn't mean you're stronger either, it's likely you're slim if you're taller cause you eat like an average dud and that average has more fat because of that so it's stronger cause +fat + muscle, all what i said is true. Being taller is being weaker, in a society full of weak sick people can be cool, in the apocalypsis 5'7 russian slavs with ak 47 would kill all the chads, this is not a hollywood movie mate.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 22253
I'm going to be on mk677 + aromasin for life. I love it

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Elvisandreaa
I don't know what to say, the stack you used was not nearly as aggressive as what I used yet I grew 1 inch at almost 24.

Some people spend 6 months using hgh at 17 and grow 0mm yet I grew 0.9cm after the first month

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK and Elvisandreaa
My Starting Stats :
Dad is 5,10
Mom is 4,9
Older brother is 5,8ish maybe 5,9
Younger brother is 5,6
we're the same height, but in your case it's evident that your mother's height genes cucked you hard
I'm the same height as my mom.
life is brutal.

• So Sad
fuck man, I was gonna order aromasin and mk until I saw this .

It’s all genetics man, I was literally in a track team during puberty and sprinted almost daily, I was Super lean and had a super strict diet but I still grew to 5’7 while dad being 6’0 . God just hates us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Sondern and Deleted member 16515
I'd also want to add that freakkforlife exaggerated a lot of his comments when it comes to how much one can grow, you getting to 6' while being 5'5 at 17 is just cope for most people, you could get 2 inches from using hgh for 6 months at that age and that's it, yes you can get more but I wouldn't count on it.

• So Sad
Brutal man I hate that that fag Fagsforlife gives so much false hope to the poor manlets, which leaves them more depressed than before they started ‘heightmaxxing’

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Sondern and Splinter901
Meanwhile me, 6’6 and 20yo, still grew an inch in the last 6months.

Lmao. You could’ve grown so much if you had done this shit at 15.

• So Sad
I’m going to try spine stretching, LSJL, vert training and giving myself shin splints for an inch of height.

Fixing my posture should give me like 1 cm and a little more height after that would put me at a strong 6’1 evening height

Wait, I'm 17, does this mean that I'm also done growing?

I turned 17 not a long time ago, I've got time methinks.
GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS
Hanging(cope), eat lots and do daily physical exercise. You could try getting an AI and HGH but it might be cope at this point

- Glucosamine and Chondroitin + stretching + Hanging and Inversion (5% even if you do grow it wont be by much and youll have to -- stretch and take supplements for the rest of your life)
so this is the only legit way to increase height barefoot without surgery? how much can you realistically gain with this?

Not at all, 5'7 guys are the best for endurance running, running 100m is not something useful and it's what tall people can do. Being tall doesn't mean you're stronger either, it's likely you're slim if you're taller cause you eat like an average dud and that average has more fat because of that so it's stronger cause +fat + muscle, all what i said is true. Being taller is being weaker, in a society full of weak sick people can be cool, in the apocalypsis 5'7 russian slavs with ak 47 would kill all the chads, this is not a hollywood movie mate.
manlet cope... taller men are stronger on average

• +1
Reactions: andromeda and Sondern
I turned 17 not a long time ago, I've got time methinks.
GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS
To be fair many growth plates should still be open at that age. People here just say cope to most things.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Dystopian, GigaAscender and 2 others

It’s all genetics man, I was literally in a track team during puberty and sprinted almost daily, I was Super lean and had a super strict diet but I still grew to 5’7 while dad being 6’0 . God just hates us
mum's height?

I grew 8cm in the past 10 months with HGH after not growing for 1 year prior to that (it could still be natural growth of course). I'm also taking Aromasin to slow down growth plate closure.

My dad is 170cm, mum is 166cm, I'm 183cm.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Dystopian
so this is the only legit way to increase height barefoot without surgery? how much can you realistically gain with this?
Realistically your gonna gain 1/8th of an inch lmfao

It’s a lot easier to fight when taller (more for the wing span tho) you appear more dominant, better pay ect ect. We all know taller is better in 90% of situations

Did u proteinmaxx during
Should've taken 25mg aromasin i bet your plates are in a worse shape now

I say that all the time, god really does hate us. Still buy it anyways. It’s really not that expensive and there’s always a chance you may grow (but you gotta take it for a while)

I grew 8cm in the past 10 months with HGH after not growing for 1 year prior to that (it could still be natural growth of course). I'm also taking Aromasin to slow down growth plate closure.

How old are u?

I’m going to try spine stretching, LSJL, vert training and giving myself shin splints for an inch of height.

Fixing my posture should give me like 1 cm and a little more height after that would put me at a strong 6’1 evening height
LOL wtf, your mentally I’ll if your gonna do that just for 1cm (fix your posture tho)

That’s a hard hard maybe. I’d expect a quarter of an inch in 2 years. If you get any height at all
With all the heightmaxxing I've been doing, I've grown 0.5 - 1.25 inches

we're the same height, but in your case it's evident that your mother's height genes cucked you hard
I'm the same height as my mom.
life is brutal.
5’5 for a women is equivalent to 5’10 for a man

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Sondern
I don't know what to say, the stack you used was not nearly as aggressive as what I used yet I grew 1 inch at almost 24.

Some people spend 6 months using hgh at 17 and grow 0mm yet I grew 0.9cm after the first month
Maybe I’ll go hard in the future

LOL wtf, your mentally I’ll if your gonna do that just for 1cm (fix your posture tho)
I want to get to 186 cm evening height ideally which is 2 cm in total, I want to be a strong 6’1 evening height

• Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and Sondern
What have you been doing?
I take like 30 different supplements or drugs, stretch, exercise, sleep, high protein diet, semen retention protocol, cold showers

5’5 for a women is equivalent to 5’10 for a man
yeah so his mom being 4'9 cucked him correct?
my mom and I are both 5'5 and my dad is just under 6'0, Im 17 in march, how much could I realistically grow?

• So Sad

Lol, not trying to give you hope, but the guy who made this thread already had zero chance at growth lol. He literally had a thread where the doctor told him his plates were closed. This thread is stupid.

my mom and I are both 5'5 and my dad is just under 6'0, Im 17 in march, how much could I realistically grow?
Say if you have knee pain and get your knee plates checked out. That'll tell you how much you can grow, you need to know your bone age first.

You can grow until 21

No, it's the HGH, you accelerated your growth but luckily you're using Aromasin. Hopefully, you are using 25 mg because they really haven't been any studies with lower doses.