All I need is a girl with average/slim weight, dark hair and eyes + lightskin.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Impossible to be anything less than an MTB with these features.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, WatermelonLover, piec and 10 others
they faces is killing me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and 5'7 zoomer
too much to ask when u are 5'7 [im a manlet too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, JohnDoe and 6 others
Ur approaching 30 time to lower ur standards chinkgali this is all u can get now
@Michael Myers

IMG 2871

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, WatermelonLover, liberiangrimreaper and 15 others
@SecularIslamist Don’t post little girls, that’s weird..

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and yeeyeeslayer
Just remove beard, lose 20 lbs and one Fitzpatrick lighter and she's good tbh.

It's just a react. Not cp.

*For a curry
u just contradicted urself

first you say you prefer girls with dark hair and eyes

then proceed to post a a blue eyed light brown haired girl

make it make sense nigga

make it make sense nigga
Little girl*. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, JohnDoe, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, SecularIslamist, Diarrhoea and 1 other person
Wtf you actually got rid of it?!?! Kys.

This place is more cucked than Cuckeddit.
what's the youngest you'd go for if there was no age of consent in britain

Sunni things, posting little girls. @yeeyeeslayer :hnghn:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer

make it make sense nigga
It was just a react. The girl was ethnic anyway.

what's the youngest you'd go for if there was no age of consent in britain
Tbh I would never go younger than 21. Too immature.

I missed out pm me it I’m curious Saar Bengali predator 🐺
It wasn't a big deal. But will PM because retard has a problem with anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Diarrhoea
Sunni things, posting little girls. @yeeyeeslayer :hnghn:
that's halal for shia as well btw

all i said was that for us shia there's no evidence that the prophet married aisha at 9 in our sources, and that the evidence indicates that she was 17,

never stated that marrying young girls is haram for us,

as a matter of fact we believe imam ali (a) married fatima at around 11 and there's nothing wrong with that,

times have and cultural norms were different at the time

and girls were more mentally mature back then

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
It was just a react. The girl was ethnic anyway.

Tbh I would never go younger than 21. Too immature.

It wasn't a big deal. But will PM because retard has a problem with anything.
Because it’s sus to do that, moron. But a Sunni pedo like you wouldn’t care less, eh. “Muh Aisha was 6/9” :feelshaha:

all i said was that for us shia there's no evidence that the prophet married aisha at 9 in our sources, and that the evidence indicates that she was 17,

as a matter of fact we believe imam ali (a) married fatima at around 11 and there's nothing wrong with that,

:fuk: Shi’as are pedos too now? Time to become Christian. Where is @Eternal_ when you need him.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe, yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist

She was young(er) but whatever if you accept it would've been okay anyway.

Exactly age is irrelevant. Marriage was consummated after puberty which varies so irrelevant. Could be as young as 11 or 12 so what.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
>

All I need is a girl​

slave to pussy as I have said before.

You are putting women on a pedestal, because you are lacking major things in your life which you believe having a woman will solve.
Of course, you are wrong.

As you are a secular islamist, I suggest for you to seek advice from experienced men in your religion as to how to deal with your situation.

Find someone you trust, and explain to him fully, the situation you are in and the emotions you are feeling. Listen to his response.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
She was young(er) but whatever if you accept it would've been okay anyway.

Exactly age is irrelevant. Marriage was consummated after puberty which varies so irrelevant. Could be as young as 11 or 12 so what.
What girl finishes puberty at 6 or 9 or 11?

:fuk: Shi’as are pedos too now? Time to become Christian. Where is @Eternal_ when you need him.
Although I don’t encourage these types of marriages in todays age

Times and perceptions have changed

• Ugh..
the best i could do ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
>

All I need is a girl​

slave to pussy as I have said before.
We are all slaves to pussy. Even the most alpha nigga will bend over backwards for the right woman. Wars were thought I reckon because of it - there's no fucking way Alexander the Great or the Ottomans didn't want that poonani they were conquering.
You are putting women on a pedestal, because you are lacking things in your life which you believe having a woman will solve.
Of course, you are wrong.

As you are a secular islamist, I suggest for you to seek advice from experience men in your religion as how to deal with your situation. Find someone you trust, and explain to him fully, the situation you are in and the emotions you are feeling. Listen to his response.
A surprisingly serious answer...

I said consummated. He probably did marry at 6 or 9. As for puberty or development of sexual organs here you go:

• Ugh..
I said consummated. He probably did marry at 6 or 9. As for puberty or development of sexual organs here you go:

No one finishes puberty at 6 or 9. Pedo ass nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
btw something important to note is that if there is harm on the girl it would be haram,

the permissibility of this kind of marriage/relation with a girl of that age is contingent on a lack of harm,

as supported by the islamic verse "Do not cause harm or return harm"

thus our scholars often say that you must go easy first and see if the girl can handle it and if she can't your not allowed to continue or harm her in any way

so the arugment that it's harmful for a girl is irrelevent because if you know it does harm her in any way it would be haram,

also for us shia muslims, if the jurist sees that in reality the application of such a marriage leads to alot of harm to girls he can take it upon himself to give a fatwa to raise the age of consent.

that's one difference between us shias and sunnis, our fiqh is much more flexible and can adapt in accordance to time and place and certain situations

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No one finishes puberty at 6 or 9. Pedo ass nigga.
I said consummated so if they engaged in sexual intercourse it was after marriage retars.

It doesn't matter you reject hadiths. Even if it transpires it was true you would reject it. You're clearly just embarrassed by it so don't want to believe it. No different to liberal Muzzies who don't like certain parts of the Quran.

too much to ask when u are 5'7 [im a manlet too
Jfl if you think this, he literally described latinas and they’ll date shorter guys all the time. Arab women will also date shorter men from what I see

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
that's one difference between us shias and sunnis, our fiqh is much more flexible and can adapt in accordance to time and place and certain situations
Who said Sunni fiqh was inflexible? The idea that 'gates of ijtihad' closed is complete orientalist nonsense. Even the most ultra literalist jurists like Ibn Taymiyyah were 'reformist' in their approach to fiqh.

btw something important to note is that if there is harm on the girl it would be haram,

the permissibility of this kind of marriage/relation with a girl of that age is contingent on a lack of harm,

as supported by the islamic verse "Do not cause harm or return harm"

thus our scholars often say that you must go easy first and see if the girl can handle it and if she can't your not allowed to continue or harm her in any way

so the arugment that it's harmful for a girl is irrelevent because if you know it does harm her in any way it would be haram,

also for us shia muslims, if the jurist sees that in reality the application of such a marriage leads to alot of harm to girls he can take it upon himself to give a fatwa to raise the age of consent.

My point is, girls don’t finish puberty by 9, let alone 6. It starts at 9 or older but that doesn’t mean they are ready. Anyone justifying prepubescent girls getting married is a pedophile. A girl who is going through puberty isn’t old enough.
I said consummated so if they engaged in sexual intercourse it was after marriage retars.

It doesn't matter you reject hadiths. Even if it transpires it was true you would reject it. You're clearly just embarrassed by it so don't want to believe it. No different to liberal Muzzies who don't like certain parts of the Quran.
You’re the retard here, because you are justifying pedophilia. Keep coping with your man-made, flawed hadiths.

My point is, girls don’t finish puberty by 9, let alone 6. It starts at 9 or older but that doesn’t mean they are ready. Anyone justifying prepubescent girls getting married is a pedophile. A girl who is going through puberty isn’t old enough.

You’re the retard here, because you are justifying pedophilia. Keep coping with your man-made, flawed hadiths.
dude ngl

i have a feeling your on the verge of leaving islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
My point is, girls don’t finish puberty by 9, let alone 6. It starts at 9 or older but that doesn’t mean they are ready.
My point is they had sex after a period of time. A 18 year old can marry a 11 year old and agree sex later.

But keep arguing against a brick wall you always do this!
Anyone justifying prepubescent girls getting married is a pedophile. A girl who is going through puberty isn’t old enough.
Do I care what people growing up in a western society think is pedophillia or not?
Keep claiming you're Muslim and rejecting hadiths :lul:

Even the most liberal Muzzies will takfir you.

My point is they had sex after a period of time. A 18 year old can marry a 11 year old and agree sex later.

Yeah, but you’re saying they got married at 6 and had sex at 9. :fuk::fuk:

Yeah, but you’re saying they got married at 6 and had sex at 9. :fuk::fuk:
6 or 9 or 11 or 12. It was one of these. Idk. I really don't care which it was.

Anyway I'm watching England hoping they lose to Slovakia. Can't be asked with this shit. Bye!

Do I care what people growing up in a western society think is pedophillia or not?

Keep claiming you're Muslim and rejecting hadiths :lul:

Even the most liberal Muzzies will takfir you.
I don’t care what you say, since you’re justifying prepubescent girls having sex and pretend it’s “halal :soy:” , nor do I care for libtards (lol at pretending you’re not one yourself)