All I need is a girl with average/slim weight, dark hair and eyes + lightskin.

Because he's literally not a muslim, have you seen the shit he writes?
yeah i've seen him say some dubious things but i'm just curious as to what you think the worst things he's said are
we don't claim this retard as paki or muslim. He's mentally ill and it's a shame you can't put mods on ignore and i have to see this cancer retards posts everywhere.
JFL

Damn so youre saying mine is at least htb

what would make her stacylite/stacy?
face is what matters, not just blonde, and has a good smile, that alone doesn't make her HTB.

• +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Why would I have to justify myself to you? :fuk: Nigga you ain’t special.
I'm not asking yourself to justify yourself to me. I'm asking how are you Muslim - is it just on the basis of identity because you're Pakistani? You don't answer. And if you do, your answers fall far short of what is acceptable to virtually 99% of Islamic sects - even the heretical sects I would takfir too :ROFLMAO:

face is what matters, not just blonde, and has a good smile, that alone doesn't make her HTB.
I mean yeah true but what else would she need to advance to htb/stacylite/stacy

like she smells good, has clear skin, good social skills, i wanna know what my gf would be rated

I'm not asking yourself to justify yourself to me.
Nigga how dumb are you, that’s exactly what you’re doing. 🤦‍♂️
I'm asking how are you Muslim - is it just on the basis of identity because you're Pakistani? You don't answer. And if you do, your answers fall far short of what is acceptable to virtually 99% of Islamic sects - even the heretical sects I would takfir too :ROFLMAO:
Cool story.