All I need is a girl with average/slim weight, dark hair and eyes + lightskin.

6 or 9 or 11 or 12. It was one of these. Idk. I really don't care which it was.
She was between 14 and 17 when they consummated. At which point, it’s not pedophilia since she’s post-pubescent.
Anyway I'm watching England hoping they lose to Slovakia. Can't be asked with this shit. Bye!
Me too, we are on the same page at least.

@Michael Myers your basing ur morals on what westerners say in the 21st century to judge a group of people that lived in the 7th century,

Not realizing that just 1 or 2 centuries ago their ancestors were practising it themselves in similar age ranges to what the early Muslims were practising marriage with

Also westerners will call a grown man a pedo for marrying a girl as young as 17 so what moral authority do they have in this discussion at all for you to put so much weight on what they have to say about aoc ?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
She was between 14 and 17 when they consummated. At which point, it’s not pedophilia since she’s post-pubescent.

United States​

• 19th Century: In many states during the 19th century, the age of consent was quite low, often around 10 to 12 years old. For instance, Delaware's age of consent was 7 until 1895.
  • Early 20th Century: By the early 20th century, most states had raised the age of consent to between 14 and 18 years old.

United Kingdom​

• Medieval Period to 19th Century: The common law age of consent was 12 until it was raised to 13 in 1875 and then to 16 in 1885 by the Criminal Law Amendment Act.
  • Victorian Era: During the Victorian era, it was legally permissible for girls as young as 12 to marry with parental consent.

France​

• 18th and 19th Century: The age of consent was set at 11 in the Napoleonic Code of 1810. It was raised to 13 in 1863 and then to 15 in 1945.
  • Marriage Laws: While the age of consent for sexual activity was lower, marriage laws typically required parental consent and/or judicial approval for minors.

Spain​

• 19th Century: The age of consent was 12 in the 19th century and remained so until it was raised to 13 in 1999 and then to 16 in 2015.
  • Marriage Laws: Historically, it was possible for girls as young as 12 to marry with parental consent.

Italy​

• Pre-20th Century: The age of consent was 12 until it was raised to 14 in 1890 and later to 16 in 1930.
  • Marriage Laws: As in other countries, marriage laws required parental consent for minors.

• +1
I don’t care what you say, since you’re justifying prepubescent girls having sex and pretend it’s “halal :soy:” , nor do I care for libtards (lol at pretending you’re not one yourself)
The age they married and age the marriage was consummated was different. I wonder why?!

But carry on peddling nonsense kafirs do.

When girls are past puberty varies. 12 year olds can have developed sexual organs. It's clear that marriage and when marriage was consummated are different.
Mashallah. I'm against England in everything.

@Michael Myers your basing ur morals on what westerners say in the 21st century to judge a group of people that lived in the 7th century,

Not realizing that just 1 or 2 centuries ago their ancestors were practising it themselves,

Also westerners will call a grown man a pedo for marrying a girl as young as 17 so what moral authority do they have in this discussion at all for you to put so much weight on what they have to say about aoc ?
No, I’m not. I’m only saying that saying pre-pubescent girls can get married is just straight up pedophilia. If I was saying what westerners were saying, I would say only 20+ can marry. :hnghn:

United States​

• 19th Century: In many states during the 19th century, the age of consent was quite low, often around 10 to 12 years old. For instance, Delaware's age of consent was 7 until 1895.
  • Early 20th Century: By the early 20th century, most states had raised the age of consent to between 14 and 18 years old.

United Kingdom​

• Medieval Period to 19th Century: The common law age of consent was 12 until it was raised to 13 in 1875 and then to 16 in 1885 by the Criminal Law Amendment Act.
  • Victorian Era: During the Victorian era, it was legally permissible for girls as young as 12 to marry with parental consent.

France​

• 18th and 19th Century: The age of consent was set at 11 in the Napoleonic Code of 1810. It was raised to 13 in 1863 and then to 15 in 1945.
  • Marriage Laws: While the age of consent for sexual activity was lower, marriage laws typically required parental consent and/or judicial approval for minors.

Spain​

• 19th Century: The age of consent was 12 in the 19th century and remained so until it was raised to 13 in 1999 and then to 16 in 2015.
  • Marriage Laws: Historically, it was possible for girls as young as 12 to marry with parental consent.

Italy​

• Pre-20th Century: The age of consent was 12 until it was raised to 14 in 1890 and later to 16 in 1930.
  • Marriage Laws: As in other countries, marriage laws required parental consent for minors.
Why would I care for kafir nations’ legislations? :fuk: Nigga use your brain.

The age they married and age the marriage was consummated was different. I wonder why?!

But carry on peddling nonsense kafirs do.
Not saying nonsense, you were defending the idea that she married at 6 and consummated at 9.
When girls are past puberty varies. 12 year olds can have developed sexual organs. It's clear that marriage and when marriage was consummated are different.
Read my quote above.
Mashallah. I'm against England in everything.
Brutal.

Black/ brunette hair + green eyes + tall slim body is a fatal combo

Impossible to be anything less than an MTB with these features.
 389a278a b0fe 493d 9df2 e6df2065a7d1

• Love it
Female version you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers

All I need is a girl with average/slim weight, dark hair and eyes + lightskin.​

Next
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="SecularIslamist"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/24/24082.jpg?1711086744[/IMG]

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist​

JoinedNov 21, 2022Posts18,437Reputation31,447
Impossible to be anything less than an MTB with these features.

+1 Reply
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions:5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, LooksThinker and 5 others

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
Domt bother. He only makes sense to himself :ROFLMAO:
imagine just 100 years ago white western men were marrying 10 year old girls and yet this issue shakes the faith some people

• +1
imagine just 100 years ago white western men were marrying 10 year old girls and yet this issue shakes the faith some people
Yeah no different to lots of Muslims too embarrassed by verses in Qur'an and events of the past. Cuck modern mindset.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It was just a react. The girl was ethnic anyway.

Tbh I would never go younger than 21. Too immature.

It wasn't a big deal. But will PM because retard has a problem with anything.
PM the girl, guaranteed truecel is overreacting like a redditard

• +1
Jfl if you think this, he literally described latinas and they’ll date shorter guys all the time. Arab women will also date shorter men from what I see
Secular would be swimming in latina pussy if he was in the states or even mexico.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and SecularIslamist
Yeah no different to lots of Muslims too embarrassed by verses in Qur'an and events of the past. Cuck modern mindset.
still arguing with that murtad jfl told you don't bother

• JFL
Secular would be swimming in latina pussy if he was in the states or even mexico.
I swear in LA curries don't have curry failo unless they look and speak straight up pajeet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, JohnDoe and yeeyeeslayer
why you takfir him ? @Michael Myers
He denies hadiths. He is "Quranist".

Tbh I just think it's ignorance on his part. You literally don't know 99% of how to live, pray or act Islamically without hadiths. Funny how he said he doesn't take kafir legislation seriously.

Quran has very little to do with legislation outside specific religious duties.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
I swear in LA curries don't have curry failo unless they look and speak straight up pajeet.
they're falioed the most in canada out of anywhere in the west

being south asian in canada in 2024 is like being a black man in america pre 1960s @Piratecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel, JohnDoe, butterworld and 2 others
and i bet if we went there on holiday, we'd see tons of 5'6-5'7 masculine latinos with different kinds of girls. Latinas are extremely based, most of the time don't give a shit about height and only care that you are a man and masculine.

• +1
All I need is we all need

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
and i bet if we went there on holiday, we'd see tons of 5'6-5'7 masculine latinos with different kinds of girls. Latinas are extremely based, most of the time don't give a shit about height and only care that you are a man and masculine.
I was there last year. 5'7 average height is about right even in America. My cousins get mistaken as it sometimes. I bet if a good 25% of Latinos came to UK they'd get mistaken as paki.

Curry girls in the uk do the same shit they go for their own men even midgets 99 percent of the time shame most of them are hideous tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and JohnDoe
Curry girls in the uk do the same shit they go for their own men even midgets 99 percent of the time shame most of them are hideous tho
yh curry girls only want curry guys, part of the reason is because parents/family simply won't accept a guy who is not the same ethnicity but also they themselves also want a curry guy, a paki foid 99% of the time wants/looks for a paki guy, not really interested in white/bengali/indian or any other ethnicity. Tbh most curry/ethnic foids i've seen IRL aren't hideous at all, decent looking/cute in some way. But who knows what their standards are, from what i have seen it's either tall curry guy or average height 5'9 robust masculine guy. That's usually the two types is ee with curry foids. Infact it's even more than that, it's literally ethnicitymatch for south asians on dating apps and IRL. Some paki foid IRL 9/10 times won't even bother talking to an indian or bengali guy seriously. That's just how it is.
I'm invisible at 5'9 with a shit frame/face, brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
He denies hadiths. He is "Quranist".

Tbh I just think it's ignorance on his part. You literally don't know 99% of how to live, pray or act Islamically without hadiths. Funny how he said he doesn't take kafir legislation seriously.

Quran has very little to do with legislation outside specific religious duties.
Who said I’m a Quranist? :fuk:

Is a 5'7 relatively skinny blonde haired blue eyed girl with an attractive smile likely htb or mtb?

no make up, she is trad

yh curry girls only want curry guys, part of the reason is because parents/family simply won't accept a guy who is not the same ethnicity but also they themselves also want a curry guy, a paki foid 99% of the time wants/looks for a paki guy, not really interested in white/bengali/indian or any other ethnicity. Tbh most curry/ethnic foids i've seen IRL aren't hideous at all, decent looking/cute in some way. But who knows what their standards are, from what i have seen it's either tall curry guy or average height 5'9 robust masculine guy. That's usually the two types is ee with curry foids.
I'm invisible at 5'9 with a shit frame/face, brutal.
Yeah I agree. It's true on both sides it's ethnicitymatch. However some of them have fetishes and will go for 2/10 Arab over 8/10 paki.

And I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite yeah I'm weak af for these MENA hoes. However I'm not retarded to the extent I'd ignore a 8/10 curry for a 4/10 Arab or Turk.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Who said I’m a Quranist? :fuk:
You've said you reject hadiths before that makes you a Quranist lmao. You've insulted Sunnis and you're not Shia. Clearly not Salafi either otherwise you would just be a more retarded Sunni.

You're just a confused "non-denominational" Muslim. But in practice (if you did practice) probably a Sunni Hanafi without realising...

Is a 5'7 relatively skinny blonde haired blue eyed girl with an attractive smile likely htb or mtb?

no make up, she is trad
All blondes are capped at MTB.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and SecularIslamist
You've said you reject hadiths before that makes you a Quranist lmao. You've insulted Sunnis and you're not Shia. Clearly not Salafi either otherwise you would just be a more retarded Sunni.

You're just a confused "non-denominational" Muslim. But in practice (if you did practice) probably a Sunni Hanafi without realising...

All blondes are capped at MTB.
so ur saying there is blonde that exists that can be htb

not one

Yeah I agree. It's true on both sides it's ethnicitymatch. However some of them have fetishes and will go for 2/10 Arab over 8/10 paki.

And I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite yeah I'm weak af for these MENA hoes. However I'm not retarded to the extent I'd ignore a 8/10 curry for a 4/10 Arab or Turk.
This is why you are just delaying the inevitable by not going for a bengali foid. At 5'7 and MTN or even lower than MTN SMV, you just aren't attracting the type of mena foid you are looking for. But then again remember that other thread? 50 year old belgium guy has tons of moroccan foids on their knees doing degrading shit ALL because he said he would take them to belgium. I ain't saying UK is all that but i'm pretty sure our passport is better than belgium atleast. So there is hope after all... or is there? who knows. Also i think the amount of paki girls going for non-paki guys is so so low that it's not even worth talking about.
MENA girls can be extremely cute/foggers so i get it bhai.

• +1
You've said you reject hadiths before that makes you a Quranist lmao.
Retard detected.
You've insulted Sunnis and you're not Shia.
Correct.
Clearly not Salafi either
Alhamdullilah.
otherwise you would just be a more retarded Sunni.
Ok.
You're just a confused "non-denominational" Muslim.
Retarded curry. Go eat your fish.
But in practice (if you did practice) probably a Sunni Hanafi without realising...
Takfiring me. Typical muzzie.

no make up, she is trad
HTB, 5'7, blonde, fit, simply superior genetics compared to a MTB.

why you takfir him ? @Michael Myers
Because he's literally not a muslim, have you seen the shit he writes? we don't claim this retard as paki or muslim. He's mentally ill and it's a shame you can't put mods on ignore and i have to see this cancer retards posts everywhere.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer
who are u of all ppl to judge anyone for this jfl

this is LITERALLY you
Did you read the full comment? You cut it out :lul:

This is why you are just delaying the inevitable by not going for a bengali foid. At 5'7 and MTN or even lower than MTN SMV, you just aren't attracting the type of mena foid you are looking for. But then again remember that other thread? 50 year old belgium guy has tons of moroccan foids on their knees doing degrading shit ALL because he said he would take them to belgium. I ain't saying UK is all that but i'm pretty sure our passport is better than belgium atleast. So there is hope after all... or is there? who knows. Also i think the amount of paki girls going for non-paki guys is so so low that it's not even worth talking about.
That's real life. Btw I will show you the MENA foids I'm getting soon. I've already used 3 boosts in Morocco and 1 in Algeria. I am doing far better in Morocco than UK - literally got 1 like for every 5 profile views at one stage. The problem - as always is communication. They can't speak for shit and probably swiping without realising I'm curry.

so ur saying there is blonde that exists that can be htb

not one
Impossible to be blonde and HTB.
Retard detected.

Correct.

Alhamdullilah.

Ok.

Retarded curry. Go eat your fish.

Takfiring me. Typical muzzie.
Zero attempt to to say if you're Muslim or not. And no, simply identifying as Muslim isn't enough:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
  • +1
Did you read the full comment? You cut it out :lul:

That's real life. Btw I will show you the MENA foids I'm getting soon. I've already used 3 boosts in Morocco and 1 in Algeria. I am doing far better in Morocco than UK - literally got 1 like for every 5 profile views at one stage. The problem - as always is communication. They can't speak for shit and probably swiping without realising I'm curry.

Impossible to be blonde and HTB.
and your name is probably Abdulrim Muziz or something
Zero attempt to to say if you're Muslim or not. And no, simply identifying as Muslim isn't enough:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers