All I want

not__cel

not__cel

Lasacrko gangs official fondler 🔫🤠😈
All I want is a girlfriend with big boobs (preferably brunette/white Latina or any Latina) I’d like her to have nice ass but it doesn’t need to happen (not overweight)

A stable job where I can be friends with my colleagues and not feel lonely maybe we could get drinks together every now and then

A good place to live maybe a normal house or mansion or whatever besides an apartment

Not looking subhuman and looking good so people don’t make fun of me

If I had all those things I’d be set I could even just have the girlfriend and the place to live and I’d be happy

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I could get there I just need to put in the effort and ground myself

too much to ask for crodie

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and ShawarmaFilth
All I want is a girlfriend with big boobs (preferably brunette/white Latina or any Latina) I’d like her to have nice ass but it doesn’t need to happen (not overweight)

A stable job where I can be friends with my colleagues and not feel lonely maybe we could get drinks together every now and then

A good place to live maybe a normal house or mansion or whatever besides an apartment

Not looking subhuman and looking good so people don’t make fun of me

If I had all those things I’d be set I could even just have the girlfriend and the place to live and I’d be happy
“All i want is a stacy and a perfect life”

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
“All i want is a stacy and a perfect life”
I don’t need Stacy I’d be ok with makeup braided mtb who can make herself look like htb if she’s white