All my current looksmaxxes

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Neck training

Bonesmashing cheekbones, brow ridge, and chin with hammer as much as i can

Creatine, ashwaghanda, l carnitine, vitamin d3 +k2, magnesium, zinc.

Minoxidil + oral castor oil for beard growth

Climbing to get thicker wrists and fingers.

Any other recommendations?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, lutte and BearBoy
Leanmaxing, gym.

Leanmaxing, gym.
Gonna start gym.

Dont care about leanmaxxing because my goals are longterm. If i do something that makes me look giga bloated and subhuman now, but will make me look 10% better in the future, I will do it.

My goal is just to build as good of a base as possible while im still developing.

Gonna start gym.

Dont care about leanmaxxing because my goals are longterm. If i do something that makes me look giga bloated and subhuman now, but will make me look 10% better in the future, I will do it.

My goal is just to build as good of a base as possible while im still developing.

I would advise you to start spritning / HIIT, especially if still growing. Sprints increase your HGH and help you increase your lean mass...it's literally the most anabolic training (combined with lifting ofcourse)

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
I would advise you to start spritning / HIIT, especially if still growing. Sprints increase your HGH and help you increase your lean mass...it's literally the most anabolic training (combined with lifting ofcourse)
How much sprinting u recommend?

Mk677 or HGH

if you cant get HGH, mk677 with cjc dac

How much sprinting u recommend?

check out this

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
check out this

Thanks, ima start sprinting 5 times a day

Some say its legit. Worth a try jfl
Bonesmashing cheekbones is legit, ever since I started bonesmashing my cheekbones, they started becoming more visible. Thing is, bonesmashing won't add angularity or forward projection

Bonesmashing cheekbones is legit, ever since I started bonesmashing my cheekbones, they started becoming more visible. Thing is, bonesmashing won't add angularity or forward projection
As long as they are more visibls its good

I hit my cheekbone when i took a guy down 2 weeks ago and it got bruised and swollen. It make my 3/4 and 1/4 angle looked so much better.

Any kind of growth is +

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
everything
Minox is 100% not cope, creatine isnt cope, neck training isnt cope.

Bonesmash may be cope

Climbing may be cope

The other supplements except for l carnitine are provided by my mom so it doesnt matter

Minox is 100% not cope, creatine isnt cope, neck training isnt cope.

Bonesmash may be cope

Climbing may be cope

The other supplements except for l carnitine are provided by my mom so it doesnt matter
yeah I guess minox isn't

yeah I guess minox isn't
Thing is that you havent tried the other methods, and i have good reasons to believe in them.

Tennis players have thicker joints in their dominant arm, and medieval longbow men had deformed tier bone asymmetries between their arms because they grew so much. I also saw a video of a construction worker who had to have his ring cut off his finger because it had grown so much. This is why climbing probably isnt cope.

Lots of people who have tried bonesmashing say its legit while lots of other say its cope. So im not sure about this one.

You look pretty good to be honest
Is your chin recessed?

You look pretty good to be honest
Is your chin recessed?
A lil
20211031 235744

Thing is that you havent tried the other methods, and i have good reasons to believe in them.

Tennis players have thicker joints in their dominant arm, and medieval longbow men had deformed tier bone asymmetries between their arms because they grew so much. I also saw a video of a construction worker who had to have his ring cut off his finger because it had grown so much. This is why climbing probably isnt cope.

Lots of people who have tried bonesmashing say its legit while lots of other say its cope. So im not sure about this one.
just a matter of time before you drop the cope and end up on the operating table

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756