All my friends are NTmaxxed high inhib meanwhile I’m ND low inhib

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Androgen addict
I really forget to think before I do shiet, I stopped caring abt shiet a long time ago and rn just wanna roidmaxx until I cure my mental DYEL. Some time ago we had an assembly about the holocaust and for some reason I was laughing at the images of the Jews so much that I was dribbling:lul:, I didn’t get in trouble for it tho cuz I put my head down and bit my lip and really locked in. It’s so over. I’m low inhib but I keep my mouth quiet about things like secrets and the fact I took roids and have good self control when it comes to things like lean maxxing and drugs, I was a slight stim and nic fein for a week but then I just decided to give up as nicmaxxing while roid maxxing will give me less time alive to roidmaxx:feelshah:. Planning to hop on in abt 3 weeks as I’ll finally have enough money to be locked in on roids with my diet and supps. Week 2 of lean maxxing and I’m in a deficit of 2000 Cals on weekdays and I went from 86 kg to rn 78

@halloweed @MA_ascender @roxycodone @Rhinoplastyordie @User28823

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, User28823, qazw and 6 others
Balding 15 y.o roidcel tales

Forgot to add that all my friends are never doing anything funny cuz of their inhib and I carry the friend group:feelshah: they also Stacy sexuals when the most they can get is a femcel

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I really forget to think before I do shiet, I stopped caring abt shiet a long time ago and rn just wanna roidmaxx until I cure my mental DYEL. Some time ago we had an assembly about the holocaust and for some reason I was laughing at the images of the Jews so much that I was dribbling:lul:, I didn’t get in trouble for it tho cuz I put my head down and bit my lip and really locked in. It’s so over. I’m low inhib but I keep my mouth quiet about things like secrets and the fact I took roids and have good self control when it comes to things like lean maxxing and drugs, I was a slight stim and nic fein for a week but then I just decided to give up as nicmaxxing while roid maxxing will give me less time alive to roidmaxx:feelshah:. Planning to hop on in abt 3 weeks as I’ll finally have enough money to be locked in on roids with my diet and supps. Week 2 of lean maxxing and I’m in a deficit of 2000 Cals on weekdays and I went from 86 kg to rn 78

I’m ND high inhib

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Balding 15 y.o roidcel tales
IMG 2491

Norwood 2 at 15:feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clown Show and looksmaxxing223
Looks very minimal, u can save it still. Unless u wanna look like the ogre who pushed jeff nippard in 10 years time :forcedsmile:
I’ll hop on minoxidil soon and I’m doing a cycle with low dht compounds (only 200 mast a week with 100 test and 500 deca) gonna overdose on finasteride as 5 alpha turns nandrolone into a weaker version and I also already got dht derivative

• +1
I’ll hop on minoxidil soon and I’m doing a cycle with low dht compounds (only 200 mast a week with 100 test and 500 deca) gonna overdose on finasteride as 5 alpha turns nandrolone into a weaker version and I also already got dht derivative
Bro hurry before you look like this guy

• So Sad
The left is dream build:love: the right is the type of shit that you see when you search up Hgh therapy results
wb the guy on the right. Seems like your average "we're all gonna make it bro" type of guy :forcedsmile:

I ain’t quiet. I speak a lot but people r weirded out
Same:lul: everyone doesn’t like what I like, I love being an extreme gymcel (limited diet and eating a lot of clean food and roids and a lot of cardio when cutting) my friends see my lifestyle and I asked them if they want to hop on and they all said no cuz they scared they not as motivated as me so they won’t get as big:feelshah: but that’s actually what they said lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and Napoleon1800
Same:lul: everyone doesn’t like what I like, I love being an extreme gymcel (limited diet and eating a lot of clean food and roids and a lot of cardio when cutting) my friends see my lifestyle and I asked them if they want to hop on and they all said no cuz they scared they not as motivated as me so they won’t get as big:feelshah: but that’s actually what they said lol.
No gym for your frame

• So Sad
wb the guy on the right. Seems like your average "we're all gonna make it bro" type of guy :forcedsmile:
No he’s the type of physique you see when you search up “rad 140 before and after” or “cjc-1295 before and after”

• JFL
Nigga I’m high inhib because I speak and live a complete boring normal life except I get excluded from all the social shit and am slandered and I see people don’t like taking to me, I have no fucking idea bedside the fact that im ugly as fuck

• +1

LMAO you know its over for becoming NT when you're dying of laughter at the holocaust :lul:

• JFL
LMAO you know its over for becoming NT when you're dying of laughter at the holocaust :lul:
In class I got sent out because I kept laughing at that yeat interview where he said his vape is mango flavour then someone edited it with a troll face and I was laughing my head off for it. Got a fucking after school detention for it😕:lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw and looksmaxxing223
show ur hairline bhai, i've seen low dimorphic 16 yr old white boys with worse hairlines then you, despite u doing every roids under the sun :forcedsmile:
Already showed it and I was only on 200 mast and 100 test for 10 weeks😡

• JFL