All my life I’m sorrounded by fake and envious friends because of my looks

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 inner light = law
The same niggas who say “ bro she’s kinda ugly icl” will the first niggas in the girls dms after I stop speaking to her or some shit. Some ppl I’ve met in life really feel inferior to me because I’m better looking than them I’ve realised this , so they always wanna prove a point like “ but I got more money than u”

the only people I talk to are dead people because the living don’t want me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aryan mogger, iloveboobs, cooldude1231 and 1 other person
Rs, all my friends are jealous of the foids I banged. Just 2 weeks ago my childhood ‘best’ friend said behind my back to the girl I was tryna bang ‘he’s not good for you, he’s a fuckboy’ as if she was gonna pick him over me jfl.
even with girls I dated, all my friends are hitting her up after we’re done.
Feels good and bad at the same time

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and billymidnight
Rs, all my friends are jealous of the foids I banged. Just 2 weeks ago my childhood ‘best’ friend said behind my back to the girl I was tryna bang ‘he’s not good for you, he’s a fuckboy’ as if she was gonna pick him over me jfl.
even with girls I dated, all my friends are hitting her up after we’re done.
Feels good and bad at the same time
Damn bro, don’t think you remember me since we haven’t spoke in a long time but I remember you from the piercing drama. Also you were homeless as last I’ve known, I hope it’s gotten easier for you man. Men like us have no one but ourselves to help

Damn bro, don’t think you remember me since we haven’t spoke in a long time but I remember you from the piercing drama. Also you were homeless as last I’ve known, I hope it’s gotten easier for you man. Men like us have no one but ourselves to help
Yea I remember you, you’re a cool mf. I’m doing alright now tho thanks for asking :what:

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight