Scientifically, race isnt real

and by definition gender is a social construct, so its not real

Gender is a Biological construct.

Animals have gender roles as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2527, TheMewingBBC and 3 others

We don't even have a different word for gender and sex in my language, sounds like it's just Anglo-Saxon horseshit to me.

• +1
Reactions: currymax and InjectE
"You're thinking rationally... I'm not rational" - Trevor Philips

• +1
Reactions: InjectE

BOPCFgg

yea because a 4chan infographic is reliable and means anything

This isn't an argument, refute that infographic if u want legitimacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, fakemeta., Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
-I easily dismantle any counter arguments

- I am not morally paniced about new ideas

- I am logically driven, not emotionally/traditional
You posted an average of 88.5 messages per day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
low effort troll

• Hmm...
I worry about you because you have accounts on many psl related sites and just troll constantly 24/7 and have been doing this for months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, xit and 1 other person
This isn't an argument, refute that infographic if u want legitimacy
I listen to high IQ scientists not 4chan infographics, sorry bro.

YOure the equivulant of flat earthers
low effort troll
Im mean its true. .. eveyrthing I believe in is supported by scientists.

Im mean its true. .. eveyrthing I believe in is supported by scientists.

I remember you saying you didn't believe in science. when did you change your mind?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian and InjectE
scientists obvs don't live next door to nigerz

• Woah
high iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Why wouldn't it?
Because the graph doesn't site any sources and is from a site that frequently pushes falsities to "own the libs"
That's just accidentally you tard
"Yeah bro I'm not actually retarded" You make a claim you provide evidence for it, retard.

• Love it
Because the graph doesn't site any sources and is from a site that frequently pushes falsities to "own the libs"

"Yeah bro I'm not actually retarded" You make a claim you provide evidence for it, retard.
Because the graph doesn't site any sources
It literally does though?

a site that frequently pushes falsities to "own the libs"
That'd make sense if it didn't actually include any sources which you could investigate, but you were to retarded to flat out assume it doesn't include any.

"Yeah bro I'm not actually retarded" You make a claim you provide evidence for it, retard
I DID YOU LOW IQ MONG. Holy shit I'm convinced your account is just based on letting go of all your rage, all your posts are just you angrily sperging out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and InjectE
Because the graph doesn't site any sources
It literally does though?

a site that frequently pushes falsities to "own the libs"
That'd make sense if it didn't actually include any sources which you could investigate, but you were to retarded to flat out assume it doesn't include any.

"Yeah bro I'm not actually retarded" You make a claim you provide evidence for it, retard
I DID YOU LOW IQ MONG. Holy shit I'm convinced your account is just based on letting go of all your rage, all your posts are just you angrily sperging out.
It literally doesn't you fucking retard, it just takes a bunch of made up or out of context graphs and doesn't give links or names of studies, ink an actual published study directly and kill yourself, or a higher resolution image and kill yourself. Notice the one that repeats?

Here is mine, go ahead and disprove it

At the end of the 20th century, we now understand that human cultural behavior is learned, conditioned into infants beginning at birth, and always subject to modification. No human is born with a built-in culture or language. Our temperaments, dispositions, and personalities, regardless of genetic propensities, are developed within sets of meanings and values that we call "culture." Studies of infant and early childhood learning and behavior attest to the reality of our cultures in forming who we are. ...we conclude that present-day inequalities between so-called "racial" groups are not consequences of their biological inheritance but products of historical and contemporary social, economic, educational, and political circumstances.

• +1
  • Love it
indeed, high iq detected

• +1

Here you have it, now go ahead with "muh no sources" when clearly they're there. Also hilarious how you bring up your own study when I wasn't even able to showcase mine properly yet.
So first, the website you linked to is an alt-right website, and states so explicitly, if this doesn't turn on your bullshit detectors, you're too far gone.

Seconds, the first graph in the picture is completely doctored, not showing up in the original study or any other papers, infact, the first link on google when looking up the name of the study shows us this explanation of it from the author, and surprise surprise, there is a perfect continuum between all "races" in every single figure shown.

I'm not going to waste more of my time, the entire graph is already based off false pretenses and that fact that they doctor their own graphs proves that this image is an unreliable source of information, next.

• +1
  • Love it
So first, the website you linked to is an alt-right website, and states so explicitly, if this doesn't turn on your bullshit detectors, you're too far gone.

Seconds, the first graph in the picture is completely doctored, not showing up in the original study or any other papers, infact, the first link on google when looking up the name of the study shows us this explanation of it from the author, and surprise surprise, there is a perfect continuum between all "races" in every single figure shown.

I'm not going to waste more of my time, the entire graph is already based off false pretenses and that fact that they doctor their own graphs proves that this image is an unreliable source of information, next.
You are 100% right. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
straightcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
thinking without properly functioning neurotransmitters is a waste of time

• +1