All of human history has been low value men fighting against the natural order.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
Men who would naturally never breed or become anything other then slaves clubbed the top men to death, took their women and tried to change the natural order of things. They created tools, civilizations, philosophies, religion and morality, all to keep humanity from going back to their natural instincts. They fought other men over which thought process was better and killed many men on the spot if they seemed like they would breed more cavemen that would destroy society and so much blood has been shed, just to end up with what we have today. A morally, spiritually dead society where no helps each other and every new generation is becoming stupider and more thuggish.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9090, SpiritAnimal and 8 others
One of the most high iq threads tbh, this is very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jamal2222
One of the most high iq threads tbh, this is very true
I meant to post another thread here since I already posted this in Success, but thank you.

No better time to be alive then now if you have money and aren't subhuman you can increase your looks massively

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SpiritAnimal, Secretariat12 and 1 other person
No better time to be alive then now if you have money and aren't subhuman you can increase your looks massively
Is it? Unless your borderline deformed, it seems kind of useless. Especially since average isn't good enough for a lot of women anymore.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Men who would naturally never breed or become anything other then slaves clubbed the top men to death, took their women and tried to change the natural order of things. They created tools, civilizations, philosophies, religion and morality, all to keep humanity from going back to their natural instincts. They fought other men over which thought process was better and killed many men on the spot if they seemed like they would breed more cavemen that would destroy society and so much blood has been shed, just to end up with what we have today. A morally, spiritually dead society where no helps each other and every new generation is becoming stupider and more thuggish.
keep your head up king the end isn't that far off anymore

There is no purpose in life anymore. You just rot. You don’t have to worry about feeding your family anymore or worry about surviving. All is ensured for you today, and to abide by rules and live like a good citizen. Our purpose used to be to survive and feed the family and to warm the house during winter, that ensured you had something to live for. Today, most people’s purpose is to be better than other people. If you can’t achieve that, which is harder due to genetics and wealth, you feel subhuman and depressed.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
Civilisation mogs this

But a based one

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
keep your head up king the end isn't that far off anymore
At least in the USA, it's pretty close to the "hard times" mentioned in that one meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Is it? Unless your borderline deformed, it seems kind of useless. Especially since average isn't good enough for a lot of women anymore.
Yeah becausw surgeries and shit is cope if you dont have a good base
If you are slightly above average or average woth good base surgeries and looksmaxxing will HIGHLY increase your smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7776
There is no purpose in life anymore. You just rot. You don’t have to worry about feeding your family anymore or worry about surviving. All is ensured for you today, and to abide by rules and live like a good citizen. Our purpose used to be to survive and feed the family and to warm the house during winter, that ensured you had something to live for. Today, most people’s purpose is to be better than other people. If you can’t achieve that, which is harder due to genetics and wealth, you feel subhuman and depressed.
At least if you were a complete reject back then, it was due to a deformity or being a thug. Now it's not agreeing with a political opinion, or not being on top of social media.

Such true words.

Really just goes to show how utterly biologically disadvantaged 90% of men is by default. Think about all the stuff men have invented just to cope with natural order, biology. All the philosophers were incel-tier men, all the inventors like Tesla and Newton were trucel-tier, etc.
Napoleon was average height (5'7) in his era but he's still remembered as an angry manlet, which isn'T even correct. He wasn't a manlet. All the countries he had conquered just to be remembered under a false label, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
You can do alot now tho increase height by 4 inches combined with facial surgery is a big boost

weapons destroyed the human species

before all the subhuman twinks would die

now in 2020 even a manlet twink can kill a top predator because of a gun

Such true words.

Really just goes to show how utterly biologically disadvantaged 90% of men is by default. Think about all the stuff men have invented just to cope with natural order, biology. All the philosophers were incel-tier men, all the inventors like Tesla and Newton were trucel-tier, etc.
Napoleon was average height (5'7) in his era but he's still remembered as an angry manlet, which isn'T even correct. He wasn't a manlet. All the countries he had conquered just to be remembered under a false label, brutal.
Nietzsche was a genuine Incel with tons of rejections, Newton was a virgin until he died and Tesla never married because he thought feminism was making women crueler. And you know what? They were all highly respected because back then, women's opinions on men weren't taken seriously because men knew that women don't care about the majority of men and only care about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Nietzsche was a genuine Incel with tons of rejections, Newton was a virgin until he died and Tesla never married because he thought feminism was making women crueler. And you know what? They were all highly respected because back then, women's opinions on men weren't taken seriously because men knew that women don't care about the majority of men and only care about looks.
Explain why i see so many ugly guys with decent girls then

weapons destroyed the human species

before all the subhuman twinks would die

now in 2020 even a manlet twink can kill a top predator because of a gun
Based off what I've seen from your posts, you seem like a troll who looks down on the majority of men. But guns were also made so men wouldn't get destroyed in hand to hand fighting which is another example of low value men trying to rise up.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5393
Explain why i see so many ugly guys with decent girls then
Because your probably a troll making things up to screw with people. And they're probably not that ugly, just average looking.

Correct, but your point with this reply is?

Because your probably a troll making things up to screw with people. And they're probably not that ugly, just average looking.
why is a greycel with 24 posts calling me a troll just lol. Ive already posted many examples of couples i see.

I feel so tempted to take pics of couples tomorrow and make a thread about it to dismantle the delusions once and for all.

why is a greycel with 24 posts calling me a troll just lol. Ive already posted many examples of couples i see.

I feel so tempted to take pics of couples tomorrow and make a thread about it to dismantle the delusions once and for all.
I've seen two threads of yours saying you "destroyed the blackpill" and that "men are the subhuman gender". And if there are so many ugly couples around you, post them tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I've seen two threads of yours saying you "destroyed the blackpill" and that "men are the subhuman gender". And if there are so many ugly couples around you, post them tomorrow.
Yes i will take some pics for sure. I will tag u in it.

indeed don

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
It doesn't help that the government rewards stupid people for overbreeding.

It doesn't help that the government rewards stupid people for overbreeding.
Dumb men tend to be not only attractive but thuggish which makes women's reptile brains choose them for breeding. And women don't need to try to be anything so if they're stupid too, they make a mini thug that will destroy everything and make more thugs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8765 and SpiritAnimal