ALL OF MY 4 REJECTIONS AND WHAT I LEARNED FROM THEM – With Crazy Anecdotes You Could Make a Movie Out Of

starvecell

starvecell

parents are never wrong
Grab your popcorn and sit tight—you’re about to read something fun (if by “fun,” you mean soul-crushing). What follows isn’t just a list of rejections. It’s a saga of heartbreak, of lessons learned the hard way—four of them, all in the span of a year. The kind of stuff you could make a movie out of… if that movie was about pain.

First Rejection:

I thought it was finally my time. Met this girl at uni, and she was into me. We’d talk, walk, laugh—everything was lining up. I even did some background checks—no boyfriend in sight. So, one day I muster up the courage to ask her out.

Her response? “Ayo, this ain’t your first rejection anyways, so why you overreacting?” That hit me like a freight train. She had no idea how deep that cut went. It was my first rejection of the year, and I thought there were plenty of fish in the sea. But no, turns out the sea’s full of fish that don’t want me.

• Damage: 3/5
• Self-beating: 3.5/5
• Crying: 1/5
• Time span: 3 weeks
• What I learned: Only go for girls who show interest.

Thread 'curry diaries #1 crush'
https://looksmax.org/threads/curry-diaries-1-crush.1005650/

Second Rejection:

This one’s a painful lesson in never trusting what you see. I met a girl at uni—top 5 best looking I’d ever seen. Straight hair, tall, lean, and she had this elegance, like a female peacock. And the IOIs? Through the roof: fixing her hair, smiling, long eye contact, open body language—she was all over me. I thought I finally had a chance.

So I used a mutual friend to get her number and started texting her, keeping it cool, not needy. I felt like things were finally going my way.

But then, I found out her boyfriend was the one pretending to be her in the texts. Yeah. Her boyfriend. And he threatened me after I dissed her using blackpill lingo. My heart was crushed. Blocked them both, and moved on.

• Damage: 4/5
• Self-beating: 5/5
• Crying: 1.5/5
• Time span: 2 months of IOIs, 3 days of texting.
• What I learned: IOIs don’t always mean what you think they mean.

Thread 'GONNA GET MY ASS BEATEN TOMMOROW!'
https://looksmax.org/threads/gonna-get-my-ass-beaten-tommorow.1034525/

Third Rejection:

By this point, I was tired. Sick of rejection. So I read a thread on instamaxxing and thought, why not? After 6 years off the platform, I rejoined Insta and started following some old classmates.

That’s when I reconnected with my first ever love—my first girlfriend. The girl who used to make my heart race. She starts liking all my posts, every story. Even uses the same emojis as me. I was mogging every guy she followed, feeling like I had her in the bag.

So I hit her with, “You look like Gio Scotti,” thinking it’d be a cute compliment. Her reply? One word: “thanku.” And then, she unfollowed me. Silent rejection.

I was crushed, but it wasn’t as embarrassing as it could’ve been. Still, it stung deep—because she was my first love, and I’d foolishly let my heart hope.

• Self-beating: 4.5/5
• Crying: 2/5
• What I learned: Never approach, but the heart always does what it wants anyway.

Thread 'SO… SHE REJECTED ME. :)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/so-she-rejected-me.1137394/

Fourth Rejection (The One That Still Hurts):

This one… it’s fresh. Yesterday, actually. There was this girl on Instagram who showed a ton of interest. She initiated the conversation, guys. I thought I had it in the bag. But then, I made the mistake of thinking she was using AI to text me. Yeah, I know. I confronted her, and when she asked why, I left her on read for five days. Five.

She didn’t unfollow me, so I thought maybe I could recover. I sent, “I’m not used to girls being this smooth.” And now? Ghosted for 15 hours. Her follower count’s gone up. Mine’s stayed the same.

So yeah… I did it. I impulsively unfollowed her, and now there’s actual moisture in my eyes for the first time in years. I thought it wouldn’t get to me, but it’s hitting harder than I expected. Maybe I made the right call, maybe I didn’t. Either way, it’s done now, and I’m hurting. Bad. Like, breakup bad.

• Crying: 6/5 (I’m breaking the scale here.)
• Time span: 1 month
• What I learned: Org is my friend. And I am org’s friend.

Thread 'Need serious advice - messed up with a girl who showed high interest'
https://looksmax.org/threads/need-s...with-a-girl-who-showed-high-interest.1179899/

So there you have it. Four rejections, four life lessons. If anyone’s looking to make a movie, hit me up. I’ve got the screenplay ready.

Happy suffering,
Starve.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, lucifer6969 and Konstantin
unironically didnt read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Shahnameh and starvecell
@Gengar

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Grab your popcorn and sit tight—you’re about to read something fun (if by “fun,” you mean soul-crushing). What follows isn’t just a list of rejections. It’s a saga of heartbreak, of lessons learned the hard way—four of them, all in the span of a year. The kind of stuff you could make a movie out of… if that movie was about pain.

First Rejection:

I thought it was finally my time. Met this girl at uni, and she was into me. We’d talk, walk, laugh—everything was lining up. I even did some background checks—no boyfriend in sight. So, one day I muster up the courage to ask her out.

Her response? “Ayo, this ain’t your first rejection anyways, so why you overreacting?” That hit me like a freight train. She had no idea how deep that cut went. It was my first rejection of the year, and I thought there were plenty of fish in the sea. But no, turns out the sea’s full of fish that don’t want me.

• Self-beating: 3.5/5
• Crying: 1/5
• What I learned: Only go for girls who show interest.

Thread 'curry diaries #1 crush'
https://looksmax.org/threads/curry-diaries-1-crush.1005650/

Second Rejection:

This one’s a painful lesson in never trusting what you see. I met a girl at uni—top 5 best looking I’d ever seen. Straight hair, tall, lean, and she had this elegance, like a female peacock. And the IOIs? Through the roof: fixing her hair, smiling, long eye contact, open body language—she was all over me. I thought I finally had a chance.

So I used a mutual friend to get her number and started texting her, keeping it cool, not needy. I felt like things were finally going my way.

But then, I found out her boyfriend was the one pretending to be her in the texts. Yeah. Her boyfriend. And he threatened me after I dissed her using blackpill lingo. My heart was crushed. Blocked them both, and moved on.

• Crying: 1.5/5
• Time span: 2 months of IOIs, 3 days of texting.
• What I learned: IOIs don’t always mean what you think they mean.

Thread 'GONNA GET MY ASS BEATEN TOMMOROW!'
https://looksmax.org/threads/gonna-get-my-ass-beaten-tommorow.1034525/

Third Rejection:

By this point, I was tired. Sick of rejection. So I read a thread on instamaxxing and thought, why not? After 6 years off the platform, I rejoined Insta and started following some old classmates.

That’s when I reconnected with my first ever love—my first girlfriend. The girl who used to make my heart race. She starts liking all my posts, every story. Even uses the same emojis as me. I was mogging every guy she followed, feeling like I had her in the bag.

So I hit her with, “You look like Gio Scotti,” thinking it’d be a cute compliment. Her reply? One word: “thanku.” And then, she unfollowed me. Silent rejection.

I was crushed, but it wasn’t as embarrassing as it could’ve been. Still, it stung deep—because she was my first love, and I’d foolishly let my heart hope.

• Self-beating: 4.5/5
• Crying: 2/5
• What I learned: Never approach, but the heart always does what it wants anyway.

Thread 'SO… SHE REJECTED ME. :)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/so-she-rejected-me.1137394/

Fourth Rejection (The One That Still Hurts):

This one… it’s fresh. Yesterday, actually. There was this girl on Instagram who showed a ton of interest. She initiated the conversation, guys. I thought I had it in the bag. But then, I made the mistake of thinking she was using AI to text me. Yeah, I know. I confronted her, and when she asked why, I left her on read for five days. Five.

She didn’t unfollow me, so I thought maybe I could recover. I sent, “I’m not used to girls being this smooth.” And now? Ghosted for 15 hours. Her follower count’s gone up. Mine’s stayed the same.

So yeah… I did it. I impulsively unfollowed her, and now there’s actual moisture in my eyes for the first time in years. I thought it wouldn’t get to me, but it’s hitting harder than I expected. Maybe I made the right call, maybe I didn’t. Either way, it’s done now, and I’m hurting. Bad. Like, breakup bad.

• Crying: 6/5 (I’m breaking the scale here.)
• Time span: 1 month
• What I learned: Org is my friend. And I am org’s friend.

Thread 'Need serious advice - messed up with a girl who showed high interest'
https://looksmax.org/threads/need-s...with-a-girl-who-showed-high-interest.1179899/

So there you have it. Four rejections, four life lessons. If anyone’s looking to make a movie, hit me up. I’ve got the screenplay ready.

Happy suffering,
Starve.
Funny how every user here gets “iois “ from the hottest girl they have ever seen jfl. I call bullshit

• Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell
i read the entire thing. nothing else to add

No one cares that you were retarded enough to approach first

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lucifer6969, nofap and starvecell
Funny how every user here gets “iois “ from the hottest girl they have ever seen jfl. I call bullshit
Funny how every user here gets ‘skepticism’ from the most cynical guy on the forum, jfl. I call ‘coping.’

No one cares that you were retarded enough to approach first
Crazy how you can talk all that without ever approaching anyone yourself. Keep flexing that keyboard game though—must be wild pulling from your mom’s basement.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and nofap
never tells girls she looks like some other girl they don't like being compared

• +1
never tells girls she looks like some other girl they don't like being compared
Remember girl from yesterday, her follower count is the same as when I unfollowed her. You think she’ll come back? I mog every guy she follows but i have quite low followers

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and haramzada
Remember girl from yesterday, her follower count is the same as when I unfollowed her. You think she’ll come back? I mog every guy she follows but i have quite low followers
low followers doesn't matter anymore girls actually like it. did u message her again?

• +1
low followers doesn't matter anymore girls actually like it. did u message her again?
No, I didn’t message her again. I figured if I did, it might just make things worse. She’s quite good-looking and gets proposals, but honestly, I’m the best-looking one she’s had.

Man, I think I’m falling for this girl. How come she didn’t feel the same when I ignored her? Maybe she wasn’t even attracted to me in the first place. What do you think—did she not respond because I hurt her, or because she wasn’t really into me and I was just being delusional? Or was she just virtue signaling and behaving nice to me?

• +1
Reactions: haramzada
sometimes i think i am non nt but then i read this type of threads

"you look like gio scotti" :lul:

No, I didn’t message her again. I figured if I did, it might just make things worse. She’s quite good-looking and gets proposals, but honestly, I’m the best-looking one she’s had.

Man, I think I’m falling for this girl. How come she didn’t feel the same when I ignored her? Maybe she wasn’t even attracted to me in the first place. What do you think—did she not respond because I hurt her, or because she wasn’t really into me and I was just being delusional? Or was she just virtue signaling and behaving nice to me?
bro girls don't get obsessed like boys do unless your a literal chad, they always have the power to drop u on any given moment.

if you two were talking back and forth before u ghosted her for 5 days it's possible she could have been mad and that's why didn't respond. that's why double texting was needed, to get the closure because it doesn't matter now your not gonna talk either way.

• +1
bro girls don't get obsessed like boys do unless your a literal chad, they always have the power to drop u on any given moment.

if you two were talking back and forth before u ghosted her for 5 days it's possible she could have been mad and that's why didn't respond. that's why double texting was needed, to get the closure because it doesn't matter now your not gonna talk either way.
You’re right, man. Should’ve double-texted for closure, but now it’s too late. Feels like I’ll never know if she was mad or just didn’t care.

• +1
Reactions: haramzada

Cope
Im a ltn and have had girls obsessed with me

• +1
Cope
Im a ltn and have had girls obsessed with me
u can have them obsessed w u by acting a certain way. i was talking about being obsessed based off looks alone

• +1
u can have them obsessed w u by acting a certain way. i was talking about being obsessed based off looks alone
I barley even talked to 2 off them that were obsessed with me, my subhuman frog eyed friend has had the same happen to him, some women like frogcels and subhumans, just like some men like fat chicks