All of the world's big problems can be blamed on poor and ugly people...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The overwhelming majority of every major world problem can be blamed on people who are either poor (and thus stupid) or ugly people. Overpopulation. Crime. Decease. Famine. War. The shitty culture wars (Do you think feminism would exist if it wasn't for the fat ugly freaks?).....just literally everything.

Name me a single meaningful real world problem that can't be directly or indirectly blamed on the stupid low IQ poor or people with shitty looks...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Femoids and chads are never blamed

• +1
Reactions: dodt and BigBoy
@dotacel knows

another great and high iq take from disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Vitruvian
yeah everyone except your rich high iq bitch ass
you are saving the whole world with your work
sitting on an incel forum and talking about how other people are doing wrong things in their life is very legit

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
getting nuked

@dotacel
Knows hes troublesome

The overwhelming majority of every major world problem can be blamed on people who are either poor (and thus stupid) or ugly people. Overpopulation. Crime. Decease. Famine. War. The shitty culture wars (Do you think feminism would exist if it wasn't for the fat ugly freaks?).....just literally everything.

Name me a single meaningful real world problem that can't be directly or indirectly blamed on the stupid low IQ poor or people with shitty looks...
Most people in the world are ugly.like 90% Is it a surprise that most things are associated by them. It’s all probabilities

@dotacel knows I didn't read

KEEP CRYING FOR POOR PEOPLE FAG. POOR NIGGERS IN AFRICA ARE FUCKING ALL THE TIME AND ARE HAVING MANY KIDS WHILST YOU STAY INCEL AND ROT IN YOUR BASEMENT

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel and Vitruvian

You're right. First time I actually totally agree with you.

How are ugly people to blame for any of these

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It’s cucks and most females that destroy society.

It's actually the rich who causes problems while benefiting the most from capitalism. Also jfl at blaming ugly people, if they didn't exist there would be no Chad

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
It's actually the rich who causes problems while benefiting the most from capitalism. Also jfl at blaming ugly people, if they didn't exist there would be no Chad
992D7501 BBB8 4416 AE01 1D4B5AACA696

XD

@HailToTheKing knows everything