ALL OF YOUR TINDER PHOTOS MUST BE GOOD

duck

duck

o’pry cat o’pry cat
I recently downloaded tinder this week and got well over 50+ matches from high tier becky’s to stacylites.

The first picture matters THE MOST. But it doesn’t mean that the rest don’t matter. My other 3 photos were mediocre, not showing great angles and bad lighting. I didn’t really care too much, since I always had the notion that “hurr durr, they only look at the first photo anyways.”

Well, wrong.

If you match with a woman, she’s going to double check your profile, and then she’ll see that she quick-swiped on you (most likely because tinder is 70% men, so it’s pure facial silhouette while swiping for women).

You do the same thing on tinder, you match with someone, and look through their profile to find characteristics, and more photos of them.

Out of these 50 matches, they would reply a few times, and it would lead no where. YOUR PHOTOS MUST ALL BE GOOD. THERE’S NO ROOM FOR SLACKING ON TINDER. If you see a flaw in a photo, don’t use it.

I know this may be water, but seriously, don’t waste your tinder ELO/ALGO status by only uploading one good photo, get your sister, a female friend, or a professional photographer to take your photos (don’t make the professional photos too aspie, make them look candid).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Xangsane and Oberyn
No strings attached that’s a rack that’s a rack

I can never change gotta stick to my routine

Ima hit it once then you know I gotta leave

My boys will work until the white turn all 10

Saw a minivan following my brand new lamb

All my bitches 10s no I do not fuck no fans

Check my dms found out she was a man

I can’t dm never ever again

Ok ok nigga

Balmain jeans on the front got the zimbo

I’m a Leo like lion im simba

Stand on my money tall as simba

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19036

I can never change gotta stick to my routine

Ima hit it once then you know I gotta leave

My boys will work until the white turn all 10

Saw a minivan following my brand new lamb

All my bitches 10s no I do not fuck no fans

Check my dms found out she was a man

I can’t dm never ever again

Ok ok nigga

Balmain jeans on the front got the zimbo

I’m a Leo like lion im simba

Stand on my money tall as simba
how u lookin right now alex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Attachments

• 1BD8A101-DEA5-49E7-841B-2655FE0EA079.jpeg
    1BD8A101-DEA5-49E7-841B-2655FE0EA079.jpeg
    612.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yup, one photo that isn’t top notch will spoil the rest. You’re only as good as your weakest link. But you also need to have enough photos with enough variety to paint a fairly detailed picture about you, or else girls will never be invested enough to meet you irl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and LowTierNormie
Yup, one photo that isn’t top notch will spoil the rest. You’re only as good as your weakest link. But you also need to have enough photos with enough variety to paint a fairly detailed picture about you, or else girls will never be invested enough to meet you irl
exactly.. it’s so hard to get good photos of you doing things you like, might need to moneymaxx first to travel more.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
gaslighting thread. if you cant get matches with selfies, you wont get em with good photos either

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
gaslighting thread. if you cant get matches with selfies, you wont get em with good photos either
This. I frequently converted matches to lays with two shitty Samsung Galaxy selfies. One with just face, one with face+body.

Bio text had nothing but my city and height.

After I looksmaxed, mind you. Before that I barely got matches with studio quality photos, pets in photos, friends in photos etc.

As long as they like the structure of your face and you look like your photos in real life you can have sex with all kinds of women.
You don't need 20 studio quality photos.

If it wasn't apparent and someone needs a tldr; I can't emphasize enough how Tinder is just an app for females to rate your face.
Face is all that matters there. If they like your face, a single crappy selfie will get you 50+ matches whenever you start swiping, and many of them will want to sleep with you after a bit of chat.

Also, get your profile verified. If they like your face + your photo is verified that is a huge halo and they know they're not being catfished by some 400lbs basement nerd.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 16801
This. I frequently converted matches to lays with two shitty Samsung Galaxy selfies. One with just face, one with face+body.

After I looksmaxed, mind you. Before that I barely got matches with studio quality photos, pets in photos, friends in photos etc.

As long as they like the structure of your face and you look like your photos in real life you can have sex with all kinds of women.

If it wasn't apparent and someone needs a tldr; I can't emphasize enough how Tinder is just an app for females to rate your face.
Face is all that matters there. If they like your face, a single crappy selfie will get you 50+ matches whenever you start swiping, and many of them will want to sleep with you after a bit of chat.

Also, get your profile verified. If they like your face + your photo is verified that is a huge halo and they know they're not being catfished by some 400lbs basement nerd.
why do i have to be so ugly???

• +1
Reactions: Edgar

Larp

Water is extra wet + face is law.

6PSL with shitty pics will get more matches than 5PSL tryharding his pics.

You can conclude yourself.

t. Chad

why do fools still believe tinder is 70% male