All of you's fags and here's why

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
You retarded faggots REALLY think this bitch in pink bikini is NOT a stacy? You guys are faggots but unironically

I'd cut off my finger to bust my nuts balls deep inside her tight pink pussy and have her cream on my dick. I want her pussy juices oozing down my dick.

FUCK also I want her to be loyal slut :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Brazil is actuallz heaven. Gonna learn portuguese, ascend best as I can as a slavcel subhuman and then get me a bitch like that. Also I'll tell the bitch not to wash her feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, sportsmogger, BoredPrince and 1 other person
stacy in mumbai maybe

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and ElTruecel
Below average for a Brazilian girl

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
You retarded faggots REALLY think this bitch in pink bikini is NOT a stacy? You guys are faggots but unironically

I'd cut off my finger to bust my nuts balls deep inside her tight pink pussy and have her cream on my dick. I want her pussy juices oozing down my dick.

who said that, she is hot asf

• +1
You're trolling
JFL how can anyone call out my scientific perfect when the average Stacy on this forum is a high ltb at best

• JFL
JFL how can anyone call out my scientific perfect when the average Stacy on this forum is a high ltb at best
Cope. Also you know she wouldn't acknowledge a single atom of your existence.

• WTF
Brazil is actuallz heaven. Gonna learn portuguese, ascend best as I can as a slavcel subhuman and then get me a bitch like that. Also I'll tell the bitch not to wash her feet
You forgot about money

• +1
Russians mog

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I want to sniff the one in pink's butt

middle is better

everythings a stacy when youre drunk

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Yup, she is hot asf. Would fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

Ahhh dude you were going so good until the last sentence!