It literally is fucking over for me, will hghmaxx and salivamaxx soon tho 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, lemonnz, Kazakh Theist and 4 others
1. From a fat Nigerian girl who heightmogged me
2. Fat transgender woman or man with 2.5 fwhr that heightmogs me
3. Closeted homo knockoff Micheal cera
It literally is fucking over for me, will hghmaxx and salivamaxx soon tho
Two of them weren't even female jfl do I just look homo?

What type of asian r u

My reaction

892F1E62 5D8B 4474 A5A8 5DA6488D5B6C

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
It wouldnt hurt to lean up a bit bhai rn u prob look like fat daniel from lookism

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
It wouldnt hurt to lean up a bit bhai rn u prob look like fat daniel from lookism
I starvemaxxed for like 4 months and all I did was stunt my growth like a retard jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge
I starvemaxxed for like 4 months and all I did was stunt my growth like a retard jfl
Starvemaxx is retarded shoulda just went on calorie deficit

How tall r u

5 7 (14 and 6 months) everyone in my grade is a solid inch taller than me or more
Just keep eating more food preferably with protein and hopefully u can get a lucky growth spurt and ogremaxx
depends on ur parent's height tho

Just keep eating more food preferably with protein and hopefully u can get a lucky growth spurt and ogremaxx
depends on ur parent's height tho
Both 5 5 I was fucked since the beginning ngl I will just order hgh off qsc or some shit

I got hit on by gay dude twice at a college bar. As asians, we are destined to look gay

I got hit on by gay dude twice at a college bar. As asians, we are destined to look gay
It's over and nd makes me look even more zesty + I get forced into groups and teams with the dude

It's over and nd makes me look even more zesty + I get forced into groups and teams with the dude
I should have HGHmaxxed and become a 6'6 mogger to scare off the gays...If only I was on .org when I was 13....

Single or double eyelids?
Nose bridge how tall?

stfu chigga. I've got my first ioi at 18. 14 yo yellow ass calculator. Go off this forum or u will forget about ur violin classes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and barettrealrx
Single or double eyelids?
Nose bridge how tall?
Standard nsoe bridge for asian, starts at eye level, single lid and low pfl im fucked

stfu chigga. I've got my first ioi at 18. 14 yo yellow ass calculator. Go off this forum or u will forget about ur violin classes
Ty brah

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
What actor/influencer you look like?

What actor/influencer you look like?
20DB8816 1635 4AEF 84CD 39B46D4C08D3

Here
Might be shit pic and eye area cause I took from 6 ft then zoomed or I am coping but I can see why I am seen as homo by fags

Better than me, I’ve never had an IOI and probably never will.

Attachments

• kFOTPzU7iknQ1YciqZUGvjkA6ojdbRCd-NzSG3ayXPc.jpg
    kFOTPzU7iknQ1YciqZUGvjkA6ojdbRCd-NzSG3ayXPc.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • kFOTPzU7iknQ1YciqZUGvjkA6ojdbRCd-NzSG3ayXPc.jpg
    kFOTPzU7iknQ1YciqZUGvjkA6ojdbRCd-NzSG3ayXPc.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
how many calories a day and are you in puberty
I was doing like 1000-1500 and i am in puberty, cutting calories isnt gonna do shit cause its the buccal fat that causes the bloat, not actual fat u can remove with diet, also if i cut it will reveal my subhuman low set cheekbones, about as low as depp, so im fucked either way

I was doing like 1000-1500 and i am in puberty, cutting calories isnt gonna do shit cause its the buccal fat that causes the bloat, not actual fat u can remove with diet, also if i cut it will reveal my subhuman low set cheekbones, about as low as depp, so im fucked either way
Also i look bloated and eye area looks like shit / ssymetryical cause i took photo from 6 ft then cropped to just my face

Also i look bloated and eye area looks like shit / ssymetryical cause i took photo from 6 ft then cropped to just my face
or i may be coping

cutting in puberty is a no go,maybe get eyelid surgery

cutting in puberty is a no go,maybe get eyelid surgery
I know there are softmaxxes to get double eyelid its just that the forums gatekeeping it

I know there are softmaxxes to get double eyelid its just that the forums gatekeeping it
The user who posted the guide on it deleted their account