ALL PEPTIDE USERS COMMENT

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
IF ANY OF YOU USED PEPTIDES OR HAVE EVER INJECTED ANYTHING COMMENT I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING

y
IF ANY OF YOU USED PEPTIDES OR HAVE EVER INJECTED ANYTHING COMMENT I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING
ye I'm using 500mcg of CJC-1295 and 500mcg of GHRP-6 rn at night wsp?

y

I need a few questions answered. First, what size needle? I have 5/16 is that ok? Also 500 mcg is alot did you have any side effects + how often you inject?

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
I need a few questions answered. First, what size needle? I have 5/16 is that ok? Also 500 mcg is alot did you have any side effects + how often you inject?
I take oral, and I take it a night time once a night. I could take it in the evening, but the lethargy is insane. I damn near passed out, you can barley walk, talk or move when taking such high doses.

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Semaglutide changed my life

Semaglutide changed my life
What did semaglutide do? also how big was the vial? i want to buy a big one bc its cheaper but im not gonna use it all before it expires

What did semaglutide do? also how big was the vial? i want to buy a big one bc its cheaper but im not gonna use it all before it expires
I use Ozempic from pharmacy. It’s 4 doses of 0.5mg once a week (so a months supply)

I heard about batches from Peptide Science and other sources being fake so I’m sticking to Pharma grade.

• Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
I use Ozempic from pharmacy. It’s 4 doses of 0.5mg once a week (so a months supply)

I heard about batches from Peptide Science and other sources being fake so I’m sticking to Pharma grade.
wtf where did you get peptide sciences being fake? i heard they're high quality

I bought testosterone and waiting for it to arrive, so I researched the needles and syringes.

I decided on 1/2" 29G insulin syringes to do shallow IM on deltoid muscle. There are also people that use 5/16" but seems like 1/2" is majority. If I were you I would switch to make sure. It is shallow IM a couple of mms may make a difference

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
I bought testosterone and waiting for it to arrive, so I researched the needles and syringes.

I decided on 1/2" 29G insulin syringes to do shallow IM on deltoid muscle. There are also people that use 5/16" but seems like 1/2" is majority. If I were you I would switch to make sure. It is shallow IM a couple of mms may make a difference
i appreciate it i dont actually have them atm but thats what walgreens had so ima check somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
wtf where did you get peptide sciences being fake? i heard they're high quality
It’s a fact they had fake semaglutide batches lol it up.

y

Why would you use ghrp-6, seems to me like an inferior compound to mk677.

I take oral, and I take it a night time once a night. I could take it in the evening, but the lethargy is insane. I damn near passed out, you can barley walk, talk or move when taking such high doses.
Where did you find orally bioavailable cjc-1295 and GHRP-6, I was under the impression they were injectable only

Why would you use ghrp-6, seems to me like an inferior compound to mk677.
I also use MK677 but I'm pretty sure that MK677 isn't a peptide I think?

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby