All pics, some good, some candids

when they think of asian or indian they thinking of a 8/10 stereotypical indian or asian.
stereotypes like bad smelling, short, non masculine, dark skinned(indians), yellow skinned (asians)

OP on the other hand has features which are sought after in every race and seems like a great looking guy overall

coooope
i am shocked with the delusion here people don't want to accept reality

this is a circus i am literally laughing at this level of cope

coooope
i am shocked with the delusion here people don't want to accept reality
I thought this site would be less mentally ill than lookism

the cope levels in this thread are some of the biggest i've seen

Good bone structure, facial asthethics are dead average, looks above average in some pics tho. You look very robust wich is good. Also trim your brows.

ok to all the copers in this thread answer me this:

is being a curry in a white country a disadvantage in any way?

+ Great Ramus
+ Good Harmony
- Bizygomatic >5.7 inches
- Thin narrow lips

Could be a slayer with weightloss and gymcelling

Don't doubt you get compliments

Ignore people saying curries don't slay I know an indian that's 24 and has 200 slays

ok to all the copers in this thread answer me this:

is being a curry in a white country a disadvantage in any way?
Yes, but OP dosen't look like the traditonal curry. He could pass as Southern European becuase he has high class north Indian pheno. The only thing that would failo him in the west is hinduism, but why should he care when he bangs top tier hindu foids on the regular? He asceended before it even started for him jfl.

LOOKING GOOD BHAI. SIDHARTH WONT LEAVE HIS BASEMENT BECAUSE HE CAN FEEL THE MOG

Yes, but OP dosen't look like the traditonal curry. He could pass as Southern European becuase he has high class north Indian pheno. The only thing that would failo him in the west is hinduism, but why should he care when he bangs top tier hindu foids on the regular? He asceended before it even started for him jfl.

cooope he looks curry at first glance could not pass for italian at all. i agree though wouldn't if was banging top tier hindu foids

Last edited:
Saw you on lookism i think. 7/10 ignoring "racepill"

cooope he looks curry at first glance could not pass for italian at all. i agree though wouldn't care about banging top tier hindu foids
Are u his alt lmao?