All ratings on here should be back camera pictures taken by others and not always your best pictures for an honest rating

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
It’s so easy to fraud mtn to htn here with good pictures and angles that you’ve cherry picked to get a good rating when in reality you don’t look like that most of the time in person to other people. So if you want an actual honest rating of what you look like to others do that for the most accurate instead of frauding for a temporary confidence boost, because you might think you’re htn/mtn when you’re really a high Ltn

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, overtier1011, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
even back cameras fucking distort.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Mr.Proper, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
even back cameras fucking distort.
I look vividly different in the mirror to how I do in photos I feel like I look a different person but camera is more realistic that mirror. I go from thinking I’m mtn to low Ltn LOL

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PeakIncels
the way ppl treat u irl is ur rating
Honestly I think this is the most accurate, I even think chads don’t get looked at by every girl sometimes

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and PeakIncels
I look vividly different in the mirror to how I do in photos I feel like I look a different person but camera is more realistic that mirror. I go from thinking I’m mtn to low Ltn LOL
cameras are bullshit. They will make every person ugly no matter what. I have taken picture from people and they look 5+ better irl than they look in photos. Photos will always descend u.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, heyheyheybro22 and PeakIncels
Nah dawg that’s not true when you see people mogging in pics like (instert mogger here) that’s all taken by camera
Those people will look 4+ better irl. Trust me. If theym og in pics they mogs in real life even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back