All talk low IQ posters GTFO

E

Elijah1083

Iron
Before I say anything let me preface this with sharing the procedures I’ve had done:

- Rhinoplasty
- hair transplant
- wrap-around jaw implant

I’ve also had cosmetic dental bonding, taken Accutane, grown a beard with minoxidil and I’m currently on Finasteride.

No one in real life has ever noticed I’ve had any plastic surgery, and I still look like myself; only enhanced, as plastic surgery should be done. I’ve always looked for top, conservative surgeons who won’t go overboard. I’ve consulted will all the surgeons frequently mentioned on this forum, Eppley, Yaremchuk, Taban, RealSelf style famous surgeons such as Dhir, Rizk, Aharonov, Speigel, Davis, and many others that are less known. Before any surgery, I always consult with a few surgeons just to make sure I have all the facts, and ideas for what to request; even if I don’t plan on using them.

But guess what?? I will never share my results on this website! Why? People on this forum—for all the crying they do about being single lonely basement dwellers, are some of the most untrustworthy fucks! That’s right! Can’t trust you mothefuckers! The comments can either be summed up to trolls, jealous poorcels, and low IQ advice! Unless you stupid fucks get the idea that this is an actual looksmaxximg forum intended to improve our looks, then don’t expect any high IQ looksmaxxers to share any quality advice here!!!

End of rant!

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Lux and Deleted member 2581
B56A7D1A 8A5E 46C5 BCD0 A7DE06A85A00

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Dunno what u talking about, everyone here is ultra high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227, Lux and 1 other person
I mean I agree

Some of them if they get a face pic of you will try to ruin your life outta jealousy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah1083 and Deleted member 3045
But guess what?? I will never share my results on this website! Why? People on this forum—for all the crying they do about being single lonely basement dwellers, are some of the most untrustworthy fucks! That’s right! Can’t trust you mothefuckers! The comments can either be summed up to trolls, jealous poorcels, and low IQ advice! Unless you stupid fucks get the idea that this is an actual looksmaxximg forum intended to improve our looks, then don’t expect any high IQ looksmaxxers to share any quality advice here!!!

Your experiences and advice may help some who are genuinely wanting to looksmax. You are judging everyone because of some trolls. I'd say don't be so judgmental.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Deleted member 2227
Your experiences and advice may help some who are genuinely wanting to looksmax. You are judging everyone because of some trolls. I'd say don't be so judgmental.
I find that’s it’s a near majority. Anytime I ask legit questions, I get the predictable incel responses. As an example, if I were to ask about skincare, 100 bucks someone replies something about using cum as a moisturizer, or some shit like that. It’s fucking annoying, and if that’s the crowd, this forum is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
i found two super low key sites that helped with my canthal tilt, under eyes, and scleral show in just two weeks of researching while the useless fucks here live on this forum crying about their loser virgins lives while masturbating over androgynous models and most contribute nothing useful except recycled reddit advice. keep what ever you find to yourself this site is actually worthless and not worth posting proper advice to

i found two super low key sites that helped with my canthal tilt, under eyes, and scleral show in just two weeks of researching while the useless fucks here live on this forum crying about their loser virgins lives while masturbating over androgynous models and most contribute nothing useful except recycled reddit advice. keep what ever you find to yourself this site is actually worthless and not worth posting proper advice to
lmao
Do you think this is a forum for looksmaxxing?

I myself only browse(d) jawsurgeryforums and Lookism for the looksmaxxing but Lookism is down

Would be nice if you share the site for eye surgery per DM
Let us see if my Bridge of Bone Canthopexy with Spacer-Graft and Infra-Orbital rim implant is a good choice