[ALL TEENAGE ROIDERS GTFIH] HOW YOU CAN PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL WHY ROIDING DURING PUBERTY IS BENEFICIAL

This is cope tho i'm like this at 25 and i'm natty

@halloweed @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender

nothing changed
no chin changed

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I should have specified - I am not talking about heightmaxxing (although there's no strong evidence for that being effective in those without growth hormone deficiencies either from my knowledge), I am talking about FACIAL BONE GAINS from INJECTING TEST from at ages 13-18.
Have you ever taken anything or tried PEDs?

no chin changed
You got more pics? Or you could try and recreate the original pic? Otherwise

I'm probably younger than you, fag, and how hard is it to do a pic under the same lighting :feelskek: the state of you paranoid abused roiders
I’m 16.1 and ik ur coping huuuuugely
IMG 0650

Well, do I have improvements?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Have you ever taken anything or tried PEDs?
No because my bloodwork is good, and I am not compelled by newfag children on here who claim you can become chad by pinning test during puberty but can't provide evidence

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and Always Stay You
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
No because my bloodwork is good, and I am not compelled by newfag children on here who claim you can become chad by pinning test during puberty but can't provide evidence
In all fairness, you’re not really going to find scientific evidence. It would be extremely unethical to inject normal teens with PEDs, especially large doses, for the basis of measuring facial growth.

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Just take pics of yourself and prove me wrong :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's so simple? But we both know it's impossible because your not seeing any results :lul:
Daddy alwaysstayyou do I have Atleast mediocre results?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Just take pics of yourself and prove me wrong :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: It's so simple? But we both know it's impossible because your not seeing any results :lul:
Prove you wrong? U think I care who believes me on this forum or not? I won’t post shit.:lul::lul:

Facial development is all genetics

• +1
I am a DR

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
In all fairness, you’re not really going to find scientific evidence. It would be extremely unethical to inject normal teens with PEDs, especially large doses, for the basis of measuring facial growth.
The thing is, a tonne of people have supposedly done it on this website, but there are ZERO results to show for it.

It's insane how much people defend doing it, but can't provide evidence for why they do it, apart from Loox

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Prove you wrong? U think I care who believes me on this forum or not? I won’t post shit.:lul::lul:
Stop barking so much then

Now we've established you live a lie, I will let you go back to doing so. I understand copes are important :feelsokman:

This is cope tho i'm like this at 25 and i'm natty

@halloweed @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender

nothing changed
We should inject intracavernousal PGE

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and NZb6Air
Stop barking so much then

View attachment 3247609

Now we've established you live a lie, I will let you go back to doing so. I understand copes are important :feelsokman:
Idk why grandpa is so mad, you literally said Loox and @elemanzelvadre had changes and you’re saying “its all cope it’s all cope” :lul::lul:

Anyways I’ll continue making posts about them
IMG 0429
IMG 0428

The thing is, a tonne of people have supposedly done it on this website, but there are ZERO results to show for it.

It's insane how much people defend doing it, but can't provide evidence for why they do it, apart from Loox

I can see why theoretically it might work. Androgens do in fact have the potential to make your bones bigger. It won’t change your bone blueprint though. That’s determined at birth and can only be changed with surgery.

I wouldn’t blame people for trying tbh. It’s a very tough world out there and you gotta risk it even for a slight chance.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and MA_ascender
Idk why grandpa is so mad, you literally said Loox and @elemanzelvadre had changes and you’re saying “its all cope it’s all cope” :lul::lul:

Anyways I’ll continue making posts about them
View attachment 3247613View attachment 3247614

This paranoid angsty white boy is clinging to loox :soy: as a justification for his roiding but knows if he were to take photos of his own sorry frame and face over the period of a year of abusing androgens, ZERO worthwhile change would be visible.

I'm not asking you to doxx yourself - your chin to philtrum ratio is enough - just produce some kind of evidence for the roids during puberty gospel you guys bark for? I would be completely open to taking them myself if you came up with some compelling photo evidence of facial bone gains.

You're non stop barking for roids but "don't have anything to prove" when it comes to actually justifying what you're doing.

9fae223ad9f984ae0417157d0e9d71fb

Brutal :blackpill: on the fragility of incel cope :feelsbadman:

This paranoid angsty white boy is clinging to loox :soy: as a justification for his roiding but knows if he were to take photos of his own sorry frame and face over the period of a year of abusing androgens, ZERO worthwhile change would be visible.

I'm not asking you to doxx yourself - your chin to philtrum ratio is enough - just produce some kind of evidence for the roids during puberty gospel you guys bark for? I would be completely open to taking them myself if you came up with some compelling photo evidence of facial bone gains.

You're non stop barking for roids but "don't have anything to prove" when it comes to actually justifying what you're doing.

View attachment 3247656 View attachment 3247660

Brutal :blackpill: on the fragility of incel cope :feelsbadman:
Grandpa writing essays for no reason, I’m content with my face as of right now and whether I gain dimorphism or not idc. I feel great and the increase of muscle mass will look good on my body. Go start a family or suttin gramps.

• JFL
😭😭😭😭 no way your that para

• +1
@

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
I’m content with my face as of right now and whether I gain dimorphism or not idc. I feel great and the increase of muscle mass will look good on my body
Stop :blackpill: me, I literally didn't know people were coping this hard on here :feelskek:

I’m content with my face as of right now and whether I gain dimorphism or not idc

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I'm actually caging bro, can't even tell if you're trolling

• +1
This is has been extensively documented. For starters after a year as a teenager your face can change naturally outside of the roids , and don't forget the wisdom that says doing roids at that age rekts your endocrine system because you're still growing and need an uninterrupted change. Sorry m8

• Hmm...
It’s only max 15 of us really doing it and there’s like 2000 teens here. There’s nothing to worry about.
Missed you nigga

• Love it
This is has been extensively documented. For starters after a year as a teenager your face can change naturally outside of the roids , and don't forget the wisdom that says doing roids at that age rekts your endocrine system because you're still growing and need an uninterrupted change. Sorry m8
The face changing naturally will always make it hard to attribute any changes directly to the roids. But considering how many are taking test during puberty now, there should be much more photo evidence of dimorphic features BEFORE and AFTER a cycle. But there's literally none?

I was close to hopping on test start of 2023 ago for muh puberty gains, but then I realised, so long as my natural test is fine, there's no evidence taking it synthetically is gonna ascend me just because I'm pubescent. It's some of the biggest cope I have seen on this site and it's skyrocketing recently with these guys yapping about it. Yet they literally have no blueprint for why it will work.

I made this thread expecting maybe they kept their results to themselves? Or that they hadn't probably logged their results with photographs, so would be down for trying it with this experiment. I would be easy to convince with photos, as I am as desperate as anyone for things that will actually work at bettering your appearance.

But now I've been :blackpill: that it is pure cope and apparently even they know it!? But it's like a collective fantasy they indulge in together? They won't attempt to qualify it as real because then they know they can't, and that would shatter their fragile reality and their one hopes of ascending. Broootal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_ and halloweed
The face changing naturally will always make it hard to attribute any changes directly to the roids. But considering how many are taking test during puberty now, there should be much more photo evidence of dimorphic features BEFORE and AFTER a cycle. But there's literally none?

I was close to hopping on test start of 2023 ago for muh puberty gains, but then I realised, so long as my natural test is fine, there's no evidence taking it synthetically is gonna ascend me just because I'm pubescent. It's some of the biggest cope I have seen on this site and it's skyrocketing recently with these guys yapping about it. Yet they literally have no blueprint for why it will work.

I made this thread expecting maybe they kept their results to themselves? Or that they hadn't probably logged their results with photographs, so would be down for trying it with this experiment. I would be easy to convince with photos, as I am as desperate as anyone for things that will actually work at bettering your appearance.

But now I've been :blackpill: that it is pure cope and apparently even they know it!? But it's like a collective fantasy they indulge in together? They won't attempt to qualify it as real because then they know they can't, and that would shatter their fragile reality and their one hopes of ascending. Broootal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Yeah idk why people do that 😢 brootal shit :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :lul::lul::lul:

IMG 0702
IMG 0703

@MA_ascender @wastedspermcel @looksmaxxing223 @craven

Wtf :lul: this niggercurrycunt is an intergalactic retard, jfl @ using finasteride at age 13, now he’s left with a feminine bitchbrain.
LOOOL @Always Stay You go argue with some whores no way I’m chatting to a female here 🤮🤮 :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Always Stay You, MA_ascender, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
View attachment 3247848View attachment 3247849

Wtf :lul: this niggercurrycunt is an intergalactic retard, jfl @ using finasteride at age 13, now he’s left with a feminine bitchbrain.
LOOOL @Always Stay You go argue with some whores no way I’m chatting to a female here 🤮🤮 :lul::lul:
Grateful for my pajeet genes. Atleast I won't need to go through this shit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: craven and halloweed
  • +1

the guys that ascended with roids left the forum
why would they share anything with faggots like you
they left us to go slay

• +1
i will make ascension thread when i finish roiding and get bimax

• +1

Well I assume that heavy lifting, nutritious eating, lots of sleep and throwing in a few seasons of sports will have a dimorphic effect that you'd imagine roids would have. For example if you look at a group of people who gamed their whole life and never played sports vs a group of people who played sports, on average the sports players would look different. There would be outliers or other things that cause people to not look dimorphic no matter what, but again I'm sure lifting has some result. Roids probably do as well, because I remember the dudes who would roid when I was a teenager all looked way older and more like "men" as opposed to teenagers. But that evened out after a few more years so. Just my two cents

• +1
View attachment 3247848View attachment 3247849

No racial slurs, I'm white. And you didn't even read those threads, they're obviously larp? :feelskek:

Funniest part is I made this post neutral about roiding during teen years, expecting both sides to have some evidence for and against it. But ended up realising you guys have no idea why you're doing / it's complete cope.

All it took was me asking for you to record evidence of gains or provide evidence, and now the whole fantasy has come crashing down.
I'm caging - because now you're literally staying up all night scrambling asking users on other threads how their dimorphism turned out and latching onto rage bait I made 4 years ago :feelskek::feelskek:

It’s kinda funny, kinda sad watching you unravel getting :blackpill: in real time, trying to salvage the dream you've been chasing while avoiding the reality that it's been chasing a cope fantasy this whole time :Comfy:

intergalactic retard

I'm caging - because now you're literally staying up all night scrambling asking users on other threads how their dimorphism turned out and latching onto rage bait I made 4 years ago :feelskek::feelskek:
I only asked @PubertyMaxxer you hyperbolic faggot and stop acting like you didn’t run fin at age 13 when you were rambling about the side effects you got.
IMG 0697
IMG 0698

JFL @ u acknowledging @ZyzzReincarnate ‘s results
JFL @ u acknowledging @androgenic ‘s results
IMG 0428
IMG 0429

JFL @ u acknowledging @elemanzelvadre ‘s results
IMG 0709
IMG 0710

But your small mind refuses to comprehend the fact that these can happen to anyone on steroids.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: K2VITAMIN, wastedspermcel and elemanzelvadre
It’s kinda funny, kinda sad watching you unravel getting :blackpill: in real time, trying to salvage the dream you've been chasing while avoiding the reality that it's been chasing a cope fantasy this whole time :Comfy:
You definitely think you’re some Shakespeare reincarnate. Just cope and move on, your puberty is over grandma. I’m not even worried in the slightest, all I see is a jealous oldcel 🥱🥱🥱

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I only asked @PubertyMaxxer you hyperbolic faggot and stop acting like you didn’t run fin at age 13 when you were rambling about the side effects you got.
View attachment 3248444View attachment 3248445
JFL @ u acknowledging @ZyzzReincarnate ‘s results
JFL @ u acknowledging @androgenic ‘s results
View attachment 3248447View attachment 3248448
JFL @ u acknowledging @elemanzelvadre ‘s results
View attachment 3248451View attachment 3248452
But your small mind refuses to comprehend the fact that these can happen to anyone on steroids.
@wastedspermcel @Rigged @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 look at this oldcel grandma tryna cope because his puberty finished 70 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, looksmaxxing223 and MA_ascender
@wastedspermcel @Rigged @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 look at this oldcel grandma tryna cope because his puberty finished 70 years ago.
Just let him cope tbh I put him on ignore since the fin thread

• +1
Chilton opened today:feelsautistic: No letro tho so fucking over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and halloweed
They got anastrozole tho its breddy gud
Better than asin right? Do you think I should take 12.5mg asin + 1mg adex ED? Will the combination make it redundant. Asking just in case my ai gets taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and halloweed