[ALL TEENAGE ROIDERS GTFIH] HOW YOU CAN PROVE ONCE AND FOR ALL WHY ROIDING DURING PUBERTY IS BENEFICIAL

Better than asin right? Do you think I should take 12.5mg asin + 1mg adex ED? Will the combination make it redundant. Asking just in case my ai gets taken
0.5 mg adex has the same effect as 1mg so i doubt adding more AIs does anything sadly

i think anastrozole is enough to clear out all non-testicle aromatase activity, letrozole only inhibts e more than anastro because it can go inside the testicle :whatfeels:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969, halloweed and wastedspermcel
Better than asin right? Do you think I should take 12.5mg asin + 1mg adex ED? Will the combination make it redundant. Asking just in case my ai gets taken
you dont wanna take both lol why would you do that
asin is better imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
you dont wanna take both lol why would you do that
asin is better imo
asin is better for non-heightmaxx roiders because estrogen is crucial when youre on steroids

anavar mogs all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and craven
asin is better for non-heightmaxx roiders because estrogen is crucial when youre on steroids
asin is good for heightmax, the most efficient one to keep your plates open
if you dont have open plates just take mast/proviron, will mask e2 sides without lowering e2 and having high e2 without the sides is very good

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
@halloweed @MA_ascender I might also order intex pharma letro from uksteroidsshop.com. You think it's legit?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
asin is good for heightmax, the most efficient one to keep your plates open
if you dont have open plates just take mast/proviron, will mask e2 sides without lowering e2 and having high e2 without the sides is very good
nah asin is the worst AI for heightmaxxing, letrozole mogs

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and halloweed
@halloweed @MA_ascender I might also order intex pharma letro from uksteroidsshop.com. You think it's legit?
wasnt that the site @LegitUser got fake AIs from :whatfeels:

his estrogen was higher on the AIs than without :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and wastedspermcel
im sorry but i know more about the subject than you :soy::soy:
how is it better then ? aromasin binds to the receptors making it the most effective
only con is hairloss but i am not getting any rn anyway

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
@wastedspermcel @Rigged @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 look at this oldcel grandma tryna cope because his puberty finished 70 years ago.
dnrd I broke your fragile reality now all you can do is pretend I'm oldcel :feelskek: spamming my thread and tagging your faggy group the state of you tiktokcel roiders

• Hmm...
Reactions: K2VITAMIN
how is it better then ? aromasin binds to the receptors making it the most effective
only con is hairloss but i am not getting any rn anyway
wtf are you even talking bout :lul:

in studies they dont even use aromasin for height cause its too mild, letrozole slowed bone age more than anastrozole and yielded lower E2 and higher T on bloodwrk + roid anecdotes where letro just crushes peoples e2 while asin is milder and safer

I only asked @PubertyMaxxer you hyperbolic faggot and stop acting like you didn’t run fin at age 13 when you were rambling about the side effects you got.
View attachment 3248444View attachment 3248445
JFL @ u acknowledging @ZyzzReincarnate ‘s results
JFL @ u acknowledging @androgenic ‘s results
View attachment 3248447View attachment 3248448
JFL @ u acknowledging @elemanzelvadre ‘s results
View attachment 3248451View attachment 3248452
But your small mind refuses to comprehend the fact that these can happen to anyone on steroids.
@Always Stay You respond to this then grandpa. Your post hasn’t changed my perspective by a micrometer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and Always Stay You
wtf are you even talking bout :lul:

in studies they dont even use aromasin for height cause its too mild, letrozole slowed bone age more than anastrozole and yielded lower E2 and higher T on bloodwrk + roid anecdotes where letro just crushes peoples e2 while asin is milder and safer
whatever makes you sleep at night

@Always Stay You respond to this then grandpa. Your post hasn’t changed my perspective by a micrometer.
Hyped for your ascension 🔥 can we get a physique update?

dnrd I broke your fragile reality now all you can do is pretend I'm oldcel :feelskek: spamming my thread and tagging your faggy group the state of you tiktokcel roiders

View attachment 3248537
there basically aren't any downsides of roids in puberty if you only take test and a dht derivative and pct properly. its not like your taking 1g of tren :lul:

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
there basically aren't any downsides of roids in puberty if you only take test and a dht derivative and pct properly. its not like your taking 1g of tren :lul:
Notice how I never mentioned downsides.

• Hmm...
Idk why you’re selectively replying
I only asked @PubertyMaxxer you hyperbolic faggot and stop acting like you didn’t run fin at age 13 when you were rambling about the side effects you got.
View attachment 3248444View attachment 3248445
JFL @ u acknowledging @ZyzzReincarnate ‘s results
JFL @ u acknowledging @androgenic ‘s results
View attachment 3248447View attachment 3248448
JFL @ u acknowledging @elemanzelvadre ‘s results
View attachment 3248451View attachment 3248452
But your small mind refuses to comprehend the fact that these can happen to anyone on steroids.

• +1
whatever makes you sleep at night
Dude you can't call facts cope

Post some studies, the burden of proof is on you

• Hmm...
Reactions: craven
Idk how people can even say roids dont work, what makes you grow taller, bigger get a deeper voice, and every single aspect of changing during puberty is due to one single thing, the hormones you receive by the genes your parents gave you, if you inject those hormones OBVIOUSLY you will change, fucking retards cant understand basic endocrine sistem

• +1
taking test in puberty can still be beneficial just for frame gains alone, why do you seem so anti-roids during puberty ?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Dude you can't call facts cope

Post some studies, the burden of proof is on you
did my research already and i am pretty sure i am right but you do you
and anyway an ai is an ai

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
taking test in puberty can still be beneficial just for frame gains alone, why do you seem so anti-roids during puberty ?
because they cant do it anymore
thats why they try to gatekeep it bringing up dumb sides effect

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and halloweed
He took finasteride (inhibits DHT) at 13 idk why he cares so much.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and craven
Roids morphic fields are superior

damn does he have a micro :feelskek:
Check thread I tagged u in. He was complaining about how his brain turned dull etc. No wonder he can’t reply properly with his perma-estrogenic mind.

• JFL
Idk why you’re selectively replying
A lot of what you say feels like you're trolling, so it's hard to know what is sincere debate.

Zyzzreincarnate - He gained muscle - face didn't change much. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Loox - the only compelling case for doing it.

elemanzelvadre - There appears to be some change, but then again the lighting is much different between pics. Also, he looked like a 12 year old in the before, so it's possible his puberty was just late and that could be the reason for his apparent chin gains.

The claim I was looking for evidence for was that taking roids while someone is going through normal puberty will notably improve dimorphism. A lot of people have roided during teen years, but there is still very little evidence that it provides good results. Meanwhile, people still describe it as being the meta.

I'm not even contesting doing it because of side effects or anything, I think these are overblown. Was just looking for actual hard evidence of it being effective. Like I said, I nearly took test for puberty gains last year. But when looking for actual evidence of it working I found none.

Then again, if dimorphism was a giant failo of mine, I might have been more inclined to say fuck it and roid. So I understand doing it if that's your situation and you've got nothing to lose.

And yes - I got severe sides from finasteride, a lot of them I still have, such as emotional numbness etc. Not sure what that has to do with roids?

• +1
Reactions: K2VITAMIN and halloweed
A lot of what you say feels like you're trolling, so it's hard to know what is sincere debate.

Zyzzreincarnate - He gained muscle - face didn't change much. Feel free to prove me wrong.

elemanzelvadre - There appears to be some change, but then again the lighting is much different between pics. Also, he looked like a 12 year old in the before, so it's possible his puberty was just late and that could be the reason for his apparent chin gains.

The claim I was looking for evidence for was that taking roids while someone is going through normal puberty will notably improve dimorphism. A lot of people have roided during teen years, but there is still very little evidence that it provides good results. Meanwhile, people still describe it as being the meta.

I'm not even contesting doing it because of side effects or anything, I think these are overblown. Was just looking for actual hard evidence of it being effective. Like I said, I nearly took test for puberty gains last year. But when looking for actual evidence of it working I found none.

Then again, if dimorphism was a giant failo of mine, I might have been more inclined to say fuck it and roid. So I understand doing it if that's your situation and you've got nothing to lose.

And yes - I got severe sides from finasteride, a lot of them I still have, such as emotional numbness etc. Not sure what that has to do with roids?
Thanks for finally replying.

ZyzzReincarnate has obviously gained significant dimorphism, for example his body before was not as dimorphic as it is now.

IMG 0698

How comes they changed Loox and you’re indirectly doubting the changing ability of exogenous androgens? This effect could happen to anyone not everyone while on steroids. What if he listened to you and didn’t change at all? What if he was naive enough for you to convince him that he wasn’t going to change while on them? Then he won’t change
at all.
IMG 0428
IMG 0429

How comes you’re undermining @elemanzelvadre ‘s change so much? Will the external lighting significantly alter his chin projection and mandibular length?
IMG 0709
IMG 0710

Dimorphism isn’t solely limited to your facial changes but bodily too. Having an increased bideltoid width is indicative of male dimorphism as well as large muscle mass, a bigger penis, body hair and all other secondary sexual characteristics.

I don’t understand why you’re the only one upset about the threads. It’s not like I’m advertising roids, advertising and saying they’ll magically change your facial structure because obviously they won’t. They might enhance what you already have.

I brought finasteride up because it’s very paradoxical how you call the youth mislead and dumb while you ran that at age 13.

• +1
Reactions: future_, Always Stay You, K2VITAMIN and 1 other person

yo random question but the lack of dht cause of fin cause your dick to stop growing completely?

yo random question but the lack of dht cause of fin cause your dick to stop growing completely?
It’ll reduce potential size significantly.

• +1
Lol edit this so he can’t see

• +1
Thanks for finally replying.

ZyzzReincarnate has obviously gained significant dimorphism, for example his body before was not as dimorphic as it is now.

View attachment 3248590

How comes they changed Loox and you’re indirectly doubting the changing ability of exogenous androgens? This effect could happen to anyone not everyone while on steroids. What if he listened to you and didn’t change at all? What if he was naive enough for you to convince him that he wasn’t going to change while on them? Then he won’t change
at all.
View attachment 3248597View attachment 3248598
How comes you’re undermining @elemanzelvadre ‘s change so much? Will the external lighting significantly alter his chin projection and mandibular length?
View attachment 3248600View attachment 3248601

Dimorphism isn’t solely limited to your facial changes but bodily too. Having an increased bideltoid width is indicative of male dimorphism as well as large muscle mass, a bigger penis, body hair and all other secondary sexual characteristics.

I don’t understand why you’re the only one upset about the threads. It’s not like I’m advertising roids, advertising and saying they’ll magically change your facial structure because obviously they won’t. They might enhance what you already have.

I brought finasteride up because it’s very paradoxical how you call the youth mislead and dumb while you ran that at age 13.
Eh, I am only talking about facial gains. I think body is basically irrelevant for getting girls so long as you're lean. And I say that as someone with a good physique after bodybuilding, and a naturally very straight clavicle and relatively small waist (if you want proof I can show in PM).

Penile gains I'm not convinced on, as long as you're not deficient in androgens before taking. Although, if you have evidence for penis growth on roids being likely, I would say roids could be worth it for this reason, seeing as normal PE is such a commitment and hassle.

Large muscle mass - possible naturally. Anything more than natty gains is cope imo. But then again if you have shit tier natty genetics maybe it's worth it?

Body hair - who tf wants this?

I mainly don't think it should be preached as the meta for increasing facial dimorphism, when there is such little evidence of it doing that. I was looking for some evidence of this by creating the thread, but haven't really got any, apart from that one guy who looked 12 before roiding.

And, like I said, that post from 3 years ago was a larp. I was ragebaiting as one of the ignorant greycels on the site everyone hates.

But I did take fin as a late teen for skin believe it or not, when I thought it was safe as I was satisfied with my secondary sexual characteristics - I already had a very deep voice since age 14, had good clavicle, muscle mass, adult penis, chest hair etc. - but it just raped my brain entirely. It's the mental side effects that make androgen deprivation so dangerous. It can cause permanent anhedonia.
My PFS has improved a lot, due to taking it so young I had good neuroplasticity to see change, but my brain is STILL not the same. I'm a lot less joyous etc. I've had no signs of permanent DHT deprivation as I wasn't on fin for long and have seen real girth gains and increased muscle mass and further secondary sexual characteristics since taking it.

• +1
No. I already had a 6.5 that hadn't increased in length for like 3 years when I took it, so wasn't worried about that. Since taking it my girth has increased - I think that late puberty/early adulthood thickening of the penis some people talk about. It's not the sexual sides in my personal case, it's more mental. Fin brain.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and PsychoH