All the people in my uni think I take roids

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
Everyone even those I am not acquainted to refer to me as the roided one because I muscle mog all my uni despite me being the youngest. Dudes were bullying me because they thought I was injecting roids in the toilet while I was trying to repair my vape. I tell them I only take sarms but they dont know what it is and they think I am non NT roid autist over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20368, nitesik, CyprusGD and 3 others
Ugly people need a way to cope my dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
I tell them I only take sarms
sarms are not natty and thats prolly what they mean. sarms gives u a steroid look so i dont blame them. but also men who are natty are pussies

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 22886, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
i can tell you’re definitely autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 22886, Schönling and 3 others
Sarms are the same as roids tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 22886, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
They are simply jelous and they might envy you , ugly and insecure males do this all time , just pay it no mind tbh , and if it bothers you just beat their ass whats the worst that can happen . You need to make chad friends instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
They are simply jelous and they might envy you , ugly and insecure males do this all time , just pay it no mind tbh , and if it bothers you just beat their ass whats the worst that can happen . You need to make chad friends instead
I have already got chad friends and gymcels

dont worry theyre justmirin bruh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You aren't natural if you use SARMs. You use performance enhancing drugs, you just have to deal with people's reactions to it.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, EverythingMattersCel, Schönling and 3 others
Everyone even those I am not acquainted to refer to me as the roided one because I muscle mog all my uni despite me being the youngest. Dudes were bullying me because they thought I was injecting roids in the toilet while I was trying to repair my vape. I tell them I only take sarms but they dont know what it is and they think I am non NT roid autist over
They calling you roided because you're on sarms retard holy shit you're literally crying that they're saying your e not natty when you injecting fucking hormones in your body what a brainlet jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK, EverythingMattersCel, Nebula and 2 others
i can tell you’re definitely autistic
^

why the fuck would u tell people ur on sarms? what would u possibly gain from that? just act like a natty beast

• JFL
Reactions: virren
^

why the fuck would u tell people ur on sarms? what would u possibly gain from that? just act like a natty beast
I tell that to guys because I promote sarms but to girls I tell that I hardly work out maybe go to the gym once in a month and just have chad genetics

what year are u in so far

But dont you take roids lmao? Or sarms, whatever.

Last edited:

Last edited:
what year are u in so far
first year
also one dude asked me in which year would he get that jacked and was very surprised to learn that I was of his age lol

got the same accusations in uni all the time. ALWAYS claim 100% natty no matter what (i was secretly using PEDs)

• Love it
Reactions: Schönling and TrestIsBest
it's an insult if people think you're natty.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
sarms are not natty and thats prolly what they mean. sarms gives u a steroid look so i dont blame them. but also men who are natty are pussies
I told my friend who comes gym with me that I'm gonna buy mk677 and maybe some other shit, and he told me that cheating is for betas and that shit will fry my liver

lmao

I told my friend who comes gym with me that I'm gonna buy mk677 and maybe some other shit, and he told me that cheating is for betas and that shit will fry my liver

lmao
thats why u dont tell ppl

When you mog, ppl will say you are:
-gay
-taking roids
-have small dick
-etc

If I took roids I would turn into a gorilla. Also I would probably become a walking cyst.

There are no benefits. Only downsides.

This happened to be I dropped out actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back