• Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, billymidnight, Beetlejuice and 9 others
This just makes me cringe

It's like saying you have access to all food but then it's Mumbai street food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel and 12 others
hes mtn
plus yeah tiktok is easy asf for white guys, just post a rap sound and have tats theory works for them

It's like saying you have access to all food but then it's Mumbai street food
Mumbai street food tastes amazing. A 200 rupee chicken biryani on Mumbai street is 10x more flavourful than all thr british food I ever had

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and vernier
Mumbai street food tastes amazing. A 200 rupee chicken biryani on Mumbai street is 10x more flavourful than all thr british food I ever had
Too bad it gives you a terrible diarrhea

Tell me about it, but I’m not interested. sorry!

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@St.TikTokcel he cute!

Urkelcels me
Op isn’t a true urkelcel he’s not a nerdy
negro disconnected from His community he’s just self hating. He also thinks all non niggers are fakecel and can slay books or whatever

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Looks234 @sportsmogger help op slay

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Looks234, sportsmogger and 1 other person
@St.TikTokcel he cute!
Shieet nigguh, yu 'now i'm sayin' 'cuh, iz eitha 6 PSL cracka or wy out dis bich

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and noobs
Black women don’t like outsiders as much. They’d rather stay with their cheating criminal men then with others.

negro disconnected from His community he’s just self hating. He also thinks all non niggers are fakecel and can slay books or whatever

Op isn’t black :lul: it’s obvious he’s a cumskins Psyop coping with the fact that Tyrone and Jamal fuck his women 😉

If you think OPs black your low IQ

Op isn’t black :lul: it’s obvious he’s a cumskins Psyop coping with the fact that Tyrone and Jamal fuck his women 😉
Hes black hes posted his pic and I’ve been in vc with him

Dude this is cope just help ur abused dog https://looksmax.org/threads/me-with-afro.902820/ he legit got bullied at school simple as that
Yuck he’s a super subhuman jfl no wonder he hates black women id not touch him if I was a black or white good jfl @TheSon if that ugly ass nigga is you go kill yourslef you’ll ruin our gene pool if you breed please rope or go fuck a white girl and ruin the cumskin genepool just don’t fucking breed jfk your so hideous

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

Idgaf about this nigger

I also dont care about black women

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yuck he’s a super subhuman jfl no wonder he hates black women id not touch him if I was a black or white good jfl @TheSon if that ugly ass nigga is you go kill yourslef you’ll ruin our gene pool if you breed please rope or go fuck a white girl and ruin the cumskin genepool just don’t fucking breed jfk your so hideous
I’m a 23 yo virgin so I don’t have a choice

And goon addicts still say that bibisi and thugmaxxing is all u need, I'm brown but I didn't realise JBW was also the case for black women holy shit this is depressing af

I’m a 23 yo virgin so I don’t have a choice
lol your an ugly ass nigga stop hatin on my women you ugly nigger they don’t want you and for good reason THEY HAVE ME THEY WANT ME BECAUSE IM A SEXY NIGGA AND YOUR UGLY LEARN YOUR PLACE SND LEAVE US ALONE AND GO GET A WHITE GURL

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
And goon addicts still say that bibisi and thugmaxxing is all u need, I'm brown but I didn't realise JBW was also the case for black women holy shit this is depressing af
I have some more jbw ammo that which confirms that bw never liked bm

lol your an ugly ass nigga stop hatin on my women you ugly nigger they don’t want you and for good reason THEY HAVE ME THEY WANT ME BECAUSE IM A SEXY NIGGA AND YOUR UGLY LEARN YOUR PLACE SND LEAVE US ALONE AND GO GET A WHITE GURL
Comedy ik bro what does your face look like

He is black nigga, I find it funny how you completely ignore any black guy that doesn't fit ur imaginary views and repeat your bbc trope to be fake and call everything he says to be cope without even listening to what he says same with alurmo textbook example of coping strategies, lack of accountability, slave mentality and toxic herd behavior etc in black communities this one of the many reasons why whites are 10x more civilized and developed than ethnics @liberiangrimreaper @TheLookInYourEyes @ElTruecel
bOp isn’t black :lul: it’s obvious he’s a cumskins Psyop coping with the fact that Tyrone and Jamal fuck his women 😉

If you think OPs black your low IQ

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, alurmo and ElTruecel
larping indian

See this is what I mean by toxic behavior , automatically dismissing OP's opinion as coming from an incel if it doesn't align with theirs. This is such a low iq and shitty coping strategy man.

Just ignore what someone has to say about anything just because he is ugly. I see this often among ethnics they just pull other ethnics down and call them low tier because they've had a different experiences compared to them instead of listening to their problems and understanding them. This complete lack of accountability and self analysis is the reason why ethnic countries are so behind the west. This is such toxic behavior. White people don't do this

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
See this is what I mean by toxic behavior , automatically dismissing OP's opinion as coming from an incel if it doesn't align with theirs. This is such a low iq and shitty coping strategy man.

Just ignore what someone has to say about anything just because he is ugly. I see this often among ethnics they just pull other ethnics down and call them low tier because they've had a different experiences compared to them instead of listening to their problems and understanding them. This complete lack of accountability and self analysis is the reason why ethnic countries are so behind the west. This is such toxic behavior. White people don't do this
Facial development also effects brain development and whites have god like levels of brain development so there decision making , awareness and thinking capabilities are god like