All whites should be banned from this forum

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
Theirs no point in looksmaxxing, women treat them like Gods just for being white. The difference in SMV between Sean o pry and st.blackops2cel is near non existent because JBW is that strong.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 17244, uprightaura and 10 others
BBCs have it easier

Only ethnics have reason to looksmax, even white “truecels” have sex. St.blackops2cel is probably fucking Stacie’s as we speak.

Only ethnics have reason to looksmax, even white “truecels” have sex. St.blackops2cel is probably fucking Stacie’s as we speak.
Im white neet n get no hoes blud

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 6128, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Stop dividing the manosphere community. It's better if we unite than divide ourselves by race. Inceldom is a global problem, even if whites have it better.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and incel194012940
Stop dividing the manosphere community. It's better if we unite than divide ourselves by race. Inceldom is a global problem, even if whites have it better.
nah that’s fucking cring I am not part of a movement or ideology and I encourage you to get a goal if you identify yourself with the “mannosphere community”

• +1
Reactions: uprightaura, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I still think white men can't be incel, no matter how ugly. They can always get a self hating ethnic woman as a backup. Ethnic men don't have that option. Being white automatically gives you an increase in status.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
nah that’s fucking cring I am not part of a movement or ideology and I encourage you to get a goal if you identify yourself with the “mannosphere community”
Guess I will have to only look after myself.

Im white neet n get no hoes blud
Whites are the only race where looks don’t matter for them. The blackpill doesn’t apply to whites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24789 and Dr. Bludy
Whites are the only race where looks don’t matter for them. The blackpill doesn’t apply to whites.
arrested development kiss GIF by HULU

(everyday white man according to op)

I still think white men can't be incel, no matter how ugly. They can always get a self hating ethnic woman as a backup. Ethnic men don't have that option. Being white automatically gives you an increase in status.
You can be bald, fat, old, ugly, and disabled in a wheelchair it don't matter
IMG 20230408 182817 291

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
cope, white subhumans are still subuman, and get absolutely no play. jbw is completely made up. stop putting so much anger into your race, and put anger towards your sub-chad looks, because that is your issue.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, copefuel, yomomma and 1 other person
cope, white subhumans are still subuman, and get absolutely no play. jbw is completely made up. stop putting so much anger into your race, and put anger towards your sub-chad looks, because that is your issue.
I would choose to be a deformed white man over a 6’5 ethnic “chad”

You could def get a noodle foid bhai...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
The non-Whites should have their own space on this forum where they can't interact with Whites, just like in real life. This is for their protection, to shield them from the debilitating effects of the jbw mog, as in real life where they should be protected from the civilizational mog (by being ruthlessly excluded from it).

This is a looksmaxx forum nigga not a incel forum

Theirs no point in looksmaxxing, women treat them like Gods just for being white. The difference in SMV between Sean o pry and st.blackops2cel is near non existent because JBW is that strong.
the fuck you on bro rope

based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
the fuck you mean nigger
I meant exactly what I said, all white men are chads and thus get treated like chads. Why would chad looksmax? Thus white men should be banned.

I meant exactly what I said, all white men are chads and thus get treated like chads. Why would chad looksmax? Thus white men should be banned.
dude have you seen me i'm like psl 2

Lol jbw is the biggest bullshit theory. Ugly ethnics and coping normie whites love it tho.

non fat whites have no excuse not to get asian women