GL Ethnic =/= White passing

“full ethnics are ugly” Classic sfcel cope. Are you going to claim Salludon is ugly? :hnghn:
salludon is only known in incel forums and can't even confirm he hasn't had 30 surgeries lmfao

And yes, I understood your point and explained why it was wrong. Full ethnics can be GL and have features that aren’t typically as ethnic. This dosent mean they have more white dna than their siblings
nothing to do with siblings. all of the examples that are actually famous irl pulled up have white dna, simple as

salludon is only known in incel forums and can't even confirm he hasn't had 30 surgeries lmfao
Cope. David isn’t a user so he’s also known outside the forum. He had zero surgeries. JFL if you think Pakistan has surgeons that can do a good job. “He had it overseas :soy:” he’s too poor for that.

Stats? Add u talking about rep ratio? You seem to have an obsession with your popularity here
No, simply that you are a post-tiktok user. Nothing but join date matters, rep ratio is just a measure of how much the other tiktok kids like you.

Out of all people who were on forums like these? Yes. It’s not bullshit.
Exactly. ONLY Out of all the people who were on forums like these.. and that have established themselves as a staple on them, and still care enough to seek out the ''PSL gods''. Because I'm sure there are people that browsed here without an account that were already or went on to become someone important IRL. And users that outgrew this bullshit and couldn't be assed to seek out the people propped up here.

Nevertheless, my point stands. I already told you what to do. Ask any teenage girl who David Gandy is. Then, reflect on how you think some random person being acknowledged by him means they matter. Lol.

Exactly. ONLY Out of all the people who were on forums like these.. and that have established themselves as a staple on them, and still care enough to seek out the ''PSL gods''. Because I'm sure there are people that browsed here without an account that were already or went on to become someone important IRL. And users that outgrew this bullshit and couldn't be assed to seek out the people propped up here.

Nevertheless, my point stands. I already told you what to do. Ask any teenage girl who David Gandy is. Then, reflect on how you think some random person being acknowledged by him means they matter. Lol.
If you thought “what girls think only matters” then you wouldn’t have mentioned anyone else but Zayn since Zayn has 1000000x more female fans than Chico does. :feelshah:

Why even mention Safir next to Zayn? He will never have the amount of female fans, not even Chico would have that. However that’s beside the point, you are trying to downplay a supermodel simply because he follows a ethnic guy who’s known for his good looks as if that’s no acknowledgement outside of PSL forums? You’re just coping at this point.
Because they're both (on the less well-known guy, presumably) half-white arab prettyboys who appeal to teen JBs and have some social standing. Be it on TikTok or TV. FUCK IM BEING MONITORED

Because they're both (on the less well-known guy, presumably) half-white arab prettyboys who appeal to teen JBs and have some social standing. Be it on TikTok or TV. FUCK IM BEING MONITORED
Zayn isn’t half Arab… :hnghn:

That Safir guy and Chico is a nobody next to Zayn, using your logic. Surely you agree?

Facts I’ve seen guys claim salludons white passing lol

Last edited:
Salludon has very caucasoid features which certainly explains much of his handsome looks

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Zayn isn’t half Arab… :hnghn:

That Safir guy and Chico is a nobody next to Zayn, using your logic. Surely you agree?
Zayn is half English half Paki so how is he not half Arab?

Chico is not a nobody next to zayn, maybe safir is, yet, you're only propping Salludon up. Despite all this, what matters is that chico, zayn, and safir are all known to JBs. salludon is not

which matters because salludon is the only guy in the thread who doesn't clearly have white admixture

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Diarrhoea
Salludon has very caucasoid features which certainly explains much of his handsome looks
being handsome as an ethnic literally just is how white you look or how caucasian your skull is

Chico is not a nobody next to zayn, maybe safir is, yet, you're only propping Salludon up. Despite all this, what matters is that chico, zayn, and safir are all known to JBs. salludon is not

which matters because salludon is the only guy in the thread who doesn't clearly have white admixture
Pakistan isn’t an Arab country pal 👍

the fuck is it then? they're muslims and look like arabs and they live in a fucking desert if that's not arab nothing is

muh not in the arabian peninsula

kill yourself

are you going to say north africans aren't arab because they're not on the arabian peninsula next? faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

What the fuck? Pakistanis aren’t Arabs. That’s like saying English people are Slavic.

Keep coping, buddy. Chico is nothing compared to Zayn according to your logic since every girl knows Zayn but few know about Chico.

You seem to change your narrative whenever you deem it fit. That’s pathetic.. at least be consistent.

What the fuck? Pakistanis aren’t Arabs. That’s like saying English people are Slavic.
Really? Do the English observe Eastern Orthodox religion? Do they live in an identical looking shithole? Didn't think so.

Anyway,
Keep coping, buddy. Chico is nothing compared to Zayn according to your logic since every girl knows Zayn but few know about Chico.
That's because Zayn became a solo musician and outgrew the teenage fascination with his looks. Chico did not pursue any further career and therefore doesn't have the same popularity. I don't know why you're mentioning Chico as he's not in the OP, but unfortunately for you, TikTok has reignited the Chico rage and teenage girls know well who he is.
You seem to change your narrative whenever you deem it fit. That’s pathetic.. at least be consistent.
This is not true, proven by the fact you did not provide even one example.

Really? Do the English observe Eastern Orthodox religion? Do they live in an identical looking shithole? Didn't think so.

Anyway,

That's because Zayn became a solo musician and outgrew the teenage fascination with his looks. Chico did not pursue any further career and therefore doesn't have the same popularity. I don't know why you're mentioning Chico as he's not in the OP, but unfortunately for you, TikTok has reignited the Chico rage and teenage girls know well who he is.

This is not true, proven by the fact you did not provide even one example.
Zayn has way more fame and fans than Chico ever could. You’re just giga coping because you got destroyed by your own shitty logic. :lul: