GL Ethnic =/= White passing

Tagging meds
@FutureSlayer @cytoplasm @the BULL

The only ethnics that regularly pass as whites are the white mixed and white adjacent ethnicities like Castizos, Levantines, Some North African tribes, Turks and Chenchens. 99% of ethnics outside of these ethnicities do not pass as whites even those Afghan cave dwellers with light eyes/hair or those redhead yazidi women are not whites.
Aka the only acceptable ethnics that Asian women would date

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
yes you’re right imo. In the end what really matters is if you’re gl or not, not many foids/ppl care about the jbw unless they’re asian

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and coisbhai
Yes, that guy. What the hell? Is Katrina Kaif half white as well? I thought she was fully curry as well. :hnghn:
Turns out she’s not full brown

She used to LARP as her dad being full Indian but he’s full Pashtun instead, and her mother is full white

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Turns out she’s full white

She used to LARP as her dad being full Indian but he’s full Pashtun instead, and her mother is full white
Pashtun isn’t white

yes you’re right imo. In the end what really matters is if you’re gl or not, not many foids/ppl care about the jbw unless they’re asian
You hit the nail on the head

No sane woman would pick this

IMG 3705

Over this

IMG 2817

“White” features don’t exist and if people do believe in it, they’re just contemporary neo-nazis, if you’re good looking, you’re good looking

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, IvanTheSpaceBiker, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
You hit the nail on the head

No sane woman would pick this

View attachment 2989348

Over this

View attachment 2989349

“White” features don’t exist and if people do believe in it, they’re just contemporary neo-nazis, if you’re good looking, you’re good looking
Yes, provided the bottom one doesn’t smell like curry, talks with an accent or is somehow stereotypical

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, provided the bottom one doesn’t smell like curry, talk with an accent or is somehow stereotypical
He does have an accent, but you get my point

• +1
Turns out she’s not full brown

The Bharatis who claim that heritage are usually just fully pajeet. They just say they are that because one of their male ancestors came from Afghanistan but nothing about them is Afghan. :hnghn: Their DNA is overwhelmingly Indic.

• +1
@Jason Voorhees isn't safir already arabic (modern day egypt)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers
The Bharatis who claim that heritage are usually just fully pajeet. They just say they are that because one of their male ancestors came from Afghanistan but nothing about them is Afghan. :hnghn: Their DNA is overwhelmingly Indic.
Sent you dm

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Wrong. He could do all that and be considered as “exotic.”
Don’t know about USA or northen eu but here in Italy it would be a dead sentence, because they’re usually beggars, bums and of the lowest hierarchy possible

Don’t know about USA or northen eu but here in Italy it would be a dead sentence, because they’re usually beggars, bums and of the lowest hierarchy possible
Yeah because they don’t have that type of looks to go with it either. If they look good then the women don’t mind.

Also love how arabs and paks have the thickest beards :feelshmm:
Yes bhai, we have top-tier beard genetics. Even I do. But my beard genetics are too powerful bhai, where it stabs into my skin once it’s grown for a month. That’s why I prefer to be clean-shaven.

• Love it
Also I don't think this list is accurate

Arabs aren't yellow lmao

I have the pak/north indian skin color

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and mayo mogger

Arabs aren't yellow lmao

Fuck off SFcel, your arab hitler would have put you in a slave camp, especially with your 5"5 stature and 6 inch dick lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Fuck off SFcel, your arab hitler would have put you in a slave camp, especially with your 5"5 stature and 6 inch dick lol.
What does sfcel mean

Also cope hitler was allied with us

And I'm 5'6 and my growth plates are open nigguh

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

Arabs aren't yellow lmao

arabs are even more darker than north indians

• JFL
arabs are even more darker than north indians
I don't think so
Indian man portrait delhi north india india asia CR341D
(north indian male)

Also depends which type of arab and location

I've never seen a black arab male other than sudanese arabs

• JFL

Arabs aren't yellow lmao

avg arab is medium brown not even light brown like south asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mayo mogger
Never seen a nigga lookin like that in my life ever
just become delulu theorum , obv maybe not features but its always funny when arab skincolor shame pakis and north indians jfl whilst being darker than us

• Hmm...

muhh italian passing brahh @Autismcel maybe pakis , arabs and north indians have the same skin color tbh

• JFL

muhh italian passing brahh @Autismcel maybe pakis , arabs and north indians have the same skin color tbh

Nigga not all arabs are like this

• JFL
  • JFL
This forum is just filled with racist self hating ethnics. Good looking is good looking, race doesn't matter.

missed the point i think, all of these guys might not be white passing but clearly possess more white DNA than the average person of their perceived race

they wouldn't be gl without that white dna
Not every mogger has white dna jfl

I feel like the title is somewhat of a misrepresentation of our view bhai, it isn’t that all gl ethnics are white passing, but that the ethnics with the highest smv are white passing :Comfy::Comfy:

i agree with this post but most gl ethnics lack features strongly associated with ethnics good example for maghrebis and arabs is non fleshy lips and straight nose. also le caucasian skull is best looking but it's not a white feature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore