All women are evil.

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
Tonight, I was DoorDashmaxxing in the early hours of the morning. For this specific order, I made a 16 minute trek (30+ Minutes away from my area of residence) to a house, that just so happened to be castle like. I swear to god, this was the biggest and most luxurious house I’ve ever laid eyes upon in person, as it had towering steel gates, multiple luxury vehicles in the garage, a circle like drive way that is comparable to the ones you see at hotels and such, etc. - It truly was a wonder. That being said, I walk up to the steps and to no surprise encounter a blonde prime Stacy in her natural habitat. I say hello, give her the food, and walk away still in awe (not of her though because I mog hard). I get back into my car, trying to contain my excitement as I’m obviously anticipating the biggest tip I’ve yet to receive. But that’s where things take a turn for the worse, and my flashy smile dissipates and instead becomes a frown. The bitch fucking tipped me $2.50. Just fucking lol. Of course she wouldn’t humor an inkwell like myself with a fraction of her wealth.

In conclusion: women are evil, and vile creatures.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Looks234, Deleted member 10042 and 11 others
Strange

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
meanwhile old ladies are giving me $15 tips :p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, sytyl, Looks234 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 11758
The bitch fucking tipped me $2.50. Just fucking lol. Of course she wouldn’t humor an inkwell like myself with a fraction of her wealth.
Did you try to flirt with her, give her some compliments, add some sexual innuendos like " Did you order the large sausage?","Would you like your salad tossed?" etc...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, GetShrekt, BigBiceps and 2 others
Did you try to flirt with her, give her some compliments, add some sexual innuendos like " Did you order the large sausage?","Would you like your salad tossed?" etc...
I don’t want to get metoo’d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
You're just a delivery boy, it's usually celebrities and important people who get metooed, at worst she will be amused by your flirting attempts...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and rambocel
Tonight, I was DoorDashmaxxing in the early hours of the morning. For this specific order, I made a 16 minute trek (30+ Minutes away from my area of residence) to a house, that just so happened to be castle like. I swear to god, this was the biggest and most luxurious house I’ve ever laid eyes upon in person, as it had towering steel gates, multiple luxury vehicles in the garage, a circle like drive way that is comparable to the ones you see at hotels and such, etc. - It truly was a wonder. That being said, I walk up to the steps and to no surprise encounter a blonde prime Stacy in her natural habitat. I say hello, give her the food, and walk away still in awe (not of her though because I mog hard). I get back into my car, trying to contain my excitement as I’m obviously anticipating the biggest tip I’ve yet to receive. But that’s where things take a turn for the worse, and my flashy smile dissipates and instead becomes a frown. The bitch fucking tipped me $2.50. Just fucking lol. Of course she wouldn’t humor an inkwell like myself with a fraction of her wealth.

my nigger shut the fuck up

she gave you a fucking tip, be happy about that and quit whining like a bitch because it wasn't 500 bucks which she probably doesn't even have because rich parents are very strict and controlling. and this is coming from a former food delivery guy

You're just a delivery boy, it's usually celebrities and important people who get metooed, at worst she will be amused by your flirting attempts...

I should’ve delivered

• +1
I should’ve delivered
What about the other women, do they try to flirt with you, invite you inside, etc., when you deliver food to them?

my nigger shut the fuck up

she gave you a fucking tip, be happy about that and quit whining like a bitch because it wasn't 500 bucks which she probably doesn't even have because rich parents are very strict and controlling. and this is coming from a former food delivery guy
She was of age to have her own spending money and dictate what she wants to do retard, jfl. And like I said, the bitch was living in a multi million dollar home from the looks of it

• +1
true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and rambocel
What about the other women, do they try to flirt with you, invite you inside, etc., when you deliver food to them?
Most of them are ghetto or old ngl

brutal pill

• So Sad
Reactions: rambocel
She was of age to have her own spending money and dictate what she wants to do retard
bitch don't be calling anyone a retard when you throw a fit over not getting muh desired tip amount

as if you'd know if she was of age

you coulda not gotten a tip at all motherfucker so settle down grow a cock and balls and shut the fuck up

• Ugh..
bro you always speak strait facts son

• Love it
bitch what did you expect?

you're a fucking pizza boy, at the bottom of the hierarchy. be grateful she even gave you a tip:lul:
just because you're poor doesn't mean you're entitled to huge tips

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rambocel and BigBiceps

Is it even customary to tip? Here in Finland people would be in awe if you gave someone a 2.50 tip. That being said, chad would've gotten 250 from her and a invite in to enjoy the food and wet pussy

Unless you're ceo of doordash, not gonna happen even if you grabbed your cock like michael jackson while licking your lips in front of customers

• +1
Is it even customary to tip? Here in Finland people would be in awe if you gave someone a 2.50 tip.
What, you don't tip in Finland?
In most of Europe a tip is usually around 10%, in US it can be even higher: 15%-20%.
There are some countries without tips - in Japan a tip is considered offensive, it's like you assume the other person is a beggar. And of course no tips in India, the Indians never tip even when they go in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
What, you don't tip in Finland?
In most of Europe a tip is usually around 10%, in US it can be even higher: 15%-20%.
There are some countries without tips - in Japan a tip is considered offensive, it's like you assume the other person is a beggar. And of course no tips in India, the Indians never tip even when they go in other countries.
No, we have no customs regarding tipping. You can tip if service is exceptional, but still not expected. I myself have tipped sometimes tho, especially when in somewhere else in Europe, since idk if they want something. Still just some small change, most I've tipped was like 5 euros when I had 50 euro note and was feeling generous on my vacation.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
bitch what did you expect?

you're a fucking pizza boy, at the bottom of the hierarchy. be grateful she even gave you a tip:lul:
just because you're poor doesn't mean you're entitled to huge tips
I was actually the Taco Bell boy in this instance

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

luv u rambo bro

• +1
Trying to get tipped as a non chad male is hard tbh. Old ladies usually will two u a lot tho if ur a young male.

• +1
Even chads like rambocel have trouble getting tips. You must be gigachad or a woman to be tipped heavily

• +1