All women are prostitutes its just different ways that you pay them

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Time (Every man), money (betabuxxers), pleasure (Chads), safety (oofy doofy), status (statusmaxxers)…

If you’re subchad, you’ll always be.

Get money & status and you can alphabuxx.

If you make under $120k/yr, you’re a moneycel.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, NotoriousLoser, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
I would never betabux a girl knowing i'm unattractive, my brain Just won't get pleasure from that. I wanted to be and aesthetic couple together

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and NarrowBones
I would never betabux a girl knowing i'm unattractive, my brain Just won't get pleasure from that. I wanted to be and aesthetic couple together
Betabuxx is tale cuck fantasies

Women don’t need betabuxx in 2024, they have jobs.

And if they did, they’d fuck the old rich guys not ur warehouse minimum wage job ass

Non-whore women want stable virtuous men to fuck the shit out of them and cum inside. Just don’t pay for her shit and fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Betabuxx is tale cuck fantasies

Women don’t need betabuxx in 2024, they have jobs.

And if they did, they’d fuck the old rich guys not ur warehouse minimum wage job ass

Non-whore women want stable virtuous men to fuck the shit out of them and cum inside. Just don’t pay for her shit and fuck her.
Many lazy women don't want to go to work though they require gl and decent salary to provide for both but end up dating a Just decent salary man. For women that work looks Is everything yes

Many lazy women don't want to go to work though they require gl and decent salary to provide for both but end up dating a Just decent salary man. For women that work looks Is everything yes
Naw MTN easily LTRs looksmatched (or higher) women that work, without betabuxx.

Non-NT and low social status if you can’t.

For slaying whores in clubs everyday, sure it’s Chadlite+ or whatever

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and the BULL
Naw MTN easily LTRs looksmatched (or higher) women that work, without betabuxx.

Non-NT and low social status if you can’t.

For slaying whores in clubs everyday, sure it’s Chadlite+ or whatever
Yeah i'm subhuman can't date

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars
Yeah i'm subhuman can't date
You probably just have high standards, shit NT, low social status, and broke.

And also standardcel not going for ur true looksmatch but some bitches that mog u and u think is ur looksmatch

Very hard to be truly incel just based on looks. You need black ops cel or @Schery6 tier genes, and even black ops has a gf.

And also standardcel not going for ur true looksmatch but some bitches that mog u and u think is ur looksmatch

Very hard to be truly incel just based on looks. You need black ops cel or @Schery6 tier genes, and even black ops has a gf.
Nah i'm fat average med Is lean

Ofc i don't want to date my looksmatch It Is a fat girl.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mogstars
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
You should go ER on the guy who put u on tranny meds

You’d be fucking 14 year old Italian Stacy pussy right now if it weren’t for him…
Yeah i Will eventually when my dad dies

• Woah
So acc to dis ur mom and sister are too?? Aren’tthey?

Legit

• Woah
So acc to dis ur mom and sister are too?? Aren’tthey?
What I mean is human relationships are always transactional, even for men.

As for my family,

My sister's autistic and virgin at 19 (MTN blonde beckie, I suspect she's lesbian or sm, spends all day in my apartment doing art stuff & anime shit).

My mom I suspect she's ran-through from college years w/ the jew brainwashing (I asked her bodycount and she wouldnt say it then said "um, serious relationships? 5" lmao, so I'd guess bodycount of 20 or more) but she married a really virtuous looksmatched 5"10 guy that makes half her salary and cares for him so def not betabuxx.

So yeah I'd say my mom's was a whore but not my sister

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back