All you need is one cs job

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
all you need is to get one cs job and keep it for at least a year
You don't even need to know how to fully code you can just keep asking for help online and steal code getting better at coding and making your job easier
After you finish 1 year and get good experience you can keep stacking the jobs all you need is one computer job
Then it would be easy as hell to keep getting them
Cheat and lie to get a job what ever it takes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Iblamejordan, poopoohead, Britmaxxer and 30 others
I'm on that path, just learning the basic of html, css and javascript

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and thecel
Tales from mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, cutecel, GetShrekt and 14 others
its so cringe how every nigger on this forum thinks its so easy to get a cs job... you are competing with tens, hundreds of millions of others who hopped on the web dev bandwagon just because it was promoted so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Danish_Retard, GetShrekt and 22 others
its so cringe how every nigger on this forum thinks its so easy to get a cs job... you are competing with tens, hundreds of millions of others who hopped on the web dev bandwagon just because it was promoted so much
this
it’s near impossible to get an internship these days let alone a full time position
it’s oversaturated af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
this
it’s near impossible to get an internship these days let alone a full time position
it’s oversaturated af
LOLOL. Tell me you're not a coder without telling me you're not a coder. My inbox is spammed daily by dozens of recruiters and I've taken on 2 remote jobs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Respalier, thecel, Deleted member 18890 and 5 others
any sort of engineering (including computer engineering) is the way to go if you want a stable career path. You can always self-learn coding to suit your needs.,
this
it’s oversaturated af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Copeful
LOLOL. Tell me you're not a coder without telling me you're not a coder. My inbox is spammed daily by dozens of recruiters and I've taken on 2 remote jobs.
well obviously if you have exceptional talent you’ll be able to get a job (you did find the logj4 exploit after all)
but you already knew that. or did you just want us to suck you off :soy::soy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, evap0 and Adamsmith12345
what i said was directed to people who half-ass this field like OP and the majority of the people on this forum who ask numerous questions about CS as a field. if you are experienced enough to compete with others, then good for you

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Ice
you'd never pass the interview

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kramer, thecel and Adamsmith12345
what i said was directed to people who half-ass this field like OP and the majority of the people on this forum who ask numerous questions about CS as a field. if you are experienced enough to compete with others, then good for you
Oh yeah. Normies coding is a gigameme. Muh I'm going to do a bootcamp for 3 months.

Only 140 IQ hyperneurotic autists like me who code in their free time and somehow derive pleasure from it can get jobs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, idonthaveadhd, justinzayn and 4 others
Only 140 IQ hyperneurotic autists like me who code in their free time and somehow derive pleasure from it can get jobs.
is this the same case like when you larped with someone else pictures?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetShrekt, PointOfNoReturn and 11 others
Nah field is too saturated if you don't have a degree. Jfl competing for jobs against curries who can do the same shit you can but for only $1 a day.

Nah field is too saturated if you don't have a degree. Jfl competing for jobs against curries who can do the same shit you can but for only $1 a day.
Just get 1 job and your good for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
this
it’s oversaturated af
They are hundreds of thousands of remote jobs

how do i get into programming with no prior experience

i had once CS class but i got a 56% on it and i only passed because of my friend

someone sounds bitchy

how do i get into programming with no prior experience

i had once CS class but i got a 56% on it and i only passed because of my friend
Free code camp runestone academy

All you need is a CS job to become permavirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mateusz74, justinzayn and 9 others
All you need is a CS job to become permavirgin
the average guy who became a millionare by taking in alot of cs jobs at a same time can afford your moms pussy for at least 3 trimesters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Only works if you live in the US and not a shithole country of europe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 6128
You need to autistically grind LeetCode mediums and hards for a few months to compete for that first job. After 2 years experience tho it's smooth sailing.

• +1
Reactions: idonthaveadhd and Deleted member 6128
You need to autistically grind LeetCode mediums and hards for a few months to compete for that first job. After 2 years experience tho it's smooth sailing.
I am 17 i have been grinding leet code and I got some interviews lined up

I'm on that path, just learning the basic of html, css and javascript
That shit wont get you a job. The good paying CS jobs takes knowledge of math and theoretical computer science, I am speaking as someone who has been working in the industry for 5+ years now. Web dev niggers get treated like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Ice
That shit wont get you a job. The good paying CS jobs takes knowledge of math and theoretical computer science, I am speaking as someone who has been working in the industry for 5+ years now. Web dev niggers get treated like shit.
Can you put in a referral for em at your job

What he is saying is real, it is possible. I did moneymaxx with programming and I did exactly what OP did. Instead of applying to those bigger companies that will lead you through an interview, which is really hard (leetcode type internview), you can just apply at startups. Startups will not do (on average) a leetcode type interview, they will just ask you general questions and if they like you, they will hire you. You can pretend you know everything and get in easily. That's how I started and gained experience. Now I am a professional dev with strong experience.

• +1
Reactions: idonthaveadhd and koalendo
CS is cope unless you’re GL like this developer is:

slaying

mogging (fatal)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 16371 and SeiGun
CS is filled with curry, i joined a few free live online classes, damn 90% of the time i hear curry accent...

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17829
just 1 more phd and you will slay bro:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17829

View attachment 1671919

View attachment 1671920
slaying

View attachment 1671922
mogging (fatal)

Nah you got it all wrong here a job that is remote you can half ass and copy paste to get paid you don't even have to show your face some times

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I have knowledge of math and I can kick your ass, plus I'm from a third world country and just a 3k per month salary makes me a rich person here :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel

View attachment 1671919

View attachment 1671920
slaying

View attachment 1671922
mogging (fatal)

I watch this guy on youtube, when I saw that pic of him kneeling, and saw that he was like 6'4" from the looks of that pic, it destroyed me. He looks like a manlet in his videos, now you have Chads teaching code.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16371, Ice and 1 other person
I watch this guy on youtube, when I saw that pic of him kneeling, and saw that he was like 6'4" from the looks of that pic, it destroyed me. He looks like a manlet in his videos, now you have Chads teaching code.
He's not a Chad. Looks aspie af.

• Woah
TBH finance/sales mogs if you want a lot of money early on

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Prince88
Just 1 more LEET code bro, just 1 more GIthub project bro, just 1 more course bro

You will get there I promise you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6128

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Love it
I never had to learn leetcode and I'm shit at ds/algos but still got a job as a front end dev. No college degree, most of my knowledge was from pluralsight/udemy courses but I had to apply to a shit ton of job postings

• Woah
Planning on doing that once I finish my Network/Cybersecurity career.

• Woah
I never had to learn leetcode and I'm shit at ds/algos but still got a job as a front end dev. No college degree, most of my knowledge was from pluralsight/udemy courses but I had to apply to a shit ton of job postings
getting some books and shit for this and leetcoding

Well I'm third year university in CS. I would say yes this is the route to establishing a good upper middle class lifestyle.
Usually around 120-200k per year is average 2 years after graduation. Which if you do it right, you'll be around 22-23
with good amount in saving to afford any ascension surgeries you need.

But the point of going from one job to another without any prior knowledge is just bs. I'm sorry but it's increibly hard to land
a software engineering job and be handheld throughout the entirety of it.

Why not just buy a Python, Java, and C++/C# textbook and grind through it for 6 months.
Then practice leetcoding for another 6 months.

Then enter the market?

You don't have to go to Uni for this work sector.

But yea

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Ethniframementalcel