All you need is one cs job

its so cringe how every nigger on this forum thinks its so easy to get a cs job... you are competing with tens, hundreds of millions of others who hopped on the web dev bandwagon just because it was promoted so much
this is why i want to save money and do cs in russia or belarus since there's less competition, i have superior education and i am bilingual and i can have enough money a month to go to the bar and buy alcohol and pay for other copes

Well I'm third year university in CS. I would say yes this is the route to establishing a good upper middle class lifestyle.
Usually around 120-200k per year is average 2 years after graduation. Which if you do it right, you'll be around 22-23
with good amount in saving to afford any ascension surgeries you need.

But the point of going from one job to another without any prior knowledge is just bs. I'm sorry but it's increibly hard to land
a software engineering job and be handheld throughout the entirety of it.

Why not just buy a Python, Java, and C++/C# textbook and grind through it for 6 months.
Then practice leetcoding for another 6 months.

Then enter the market?

You don't have to go to Uni for this work sector.

But yea
started with the mit algo book and doing leet code data structures algo questions too

• +1
Reactions: Sal
started with the mit algo book and doing leet code data structures algo questions too
Nice. All the best to you man. Keep working hard. The demand is crazy.

jfl keep studying incel. you'll make it brah :soy:. i get paid $150k when i cant solve a single leetcode question because I had a 4.0 comp sci degree from getting A's in all my classes while never showing up because the basketball coach called the professors to make sure they passed me. Also got it fully paid for with a scholarship.

keep doing leetcode though brah.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 14160
LOLOL. Tell me you're not a coder without telling me you're not a coder. My inbox is spammed daily by dozens of recruiters and I've taken on 2 remote jobs.
2 work from home cs jobs while juggling YouTube, medical school and swinger clubs @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
2 work from home cs jobs while juggling YouTube, medical school and swinger clubs @volcelfatcel
@LooksOverAll is a 150iq 6'7 prodigy
height is correlated with IQ

he is merely incel because of his oblong face and other deficiencies in that area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 7725
LOLOL. Tell me you're not a coder without telling me you're not a coder. My inbox is spammed daily by dozens of recruiters and I've taken on 2 remote jobs.
What did you learn?

just learn a skill that only 10 percent of the population can do theory

just learn a skill that only 10 percent of the population can do theory
coding sucks. i make a living nowadays by robbing muscovites who step foot in my village.

I mean which languages. Are you working remote jobs?
i dont code anymore. u make pennies. i just rob muscovites for cocaine/heroine/cash.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Lucky shitfuck. It doesn’t happen to 99.999% of coders.

Oh yeah. Normies coding is a gigameme. Muh I'm going to do a bootcamp for 3 months.

Only 140 IQ hyperneurotic autists like me who code in their free time and somehow derive pleasure from it can get jobs.

Teracope. It’s the opposite. Those 140-IQ autists get outcompeted by normie bootcamp graduates. It’s so brutal when a high-IQ programmer nerd sees all his normie peers get tech jobs left and right while he rots in his basement unemployed.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and GetShrekt
get github, fill up with projects, get some certs, lie a little on resume. you need to be motivated. most normies fail because really they hate programming and just think its a quick buck. so they give up when they realise they cant learn it in a week.

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING