All you need is to gymcell hard for two years then just maintain one or two days a week.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
You'll make 85% of all the gains you'll ever make natty in the first two years. (provided you are skinny when you start) After that you'll mog 90% of all dudes so you can just maintain with half assed workouts one or two days a week after that. For the return of investment looksmaxxing wise I think gym is hard to beat.

Clothes will fit great.
You'll mog other dudes.
You'll get more respect.
Girls love it. ALL of them.

Gym only becomes sad when your whole life starts revolving around it and you'll be the loser who walks in with his athletics shorts, hoodie and lifting belt on while sweating profusely doing squats and listening to metal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21620 and 10 others
I never undersrood people who make going to the gym his life, what kind of cope this is?

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 21620, Deprived and 3 others
I never undersrood people who make going to the gym his life, what kind of cope this is?
It's because they start going gym to impress girls, but once that's been achieved it's about impressing the guys.

After that you'll mog 90% of all dudes
You bodymog more than 99% of guys after 2 years of good gymceling and bf under 15%. Even 9 out of 10 guys in the gym don't look like they've ever touched a weight, let alone all the non-exercise guys.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, alphamaxxxx, chasingaesthetics and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 8608
It’s about health as well as being a hobby for many people, beyond looking good.

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
Even once a week would work fine.

It has always been ridiculously easy to regain most of the muscle I had while I was gymcelling. Getting 100percent back is hard, but getting like 90percent is very easy. Your muscles will regrow if you just touch a barbell, doesnt even need to be a lot of weight.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, alphamaxxxx and Deleted member 22627
Lmao let’s see you do that in 2 years then, while I agree you can do this, it’s so much longer because everyone fucks it up in the beginning, and then you start noticing things you need to improve and you just want to keep going. It’s not a bad thing to want to lift

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Tonymontana and GymCelNeckPill
True

You bodymog more than 99% of guys after 2 years of good gymceling and bf under 15%. Even 9 out of 10 guys in the gym don't look like they've ever touched a weight, let alone all the non-exercise guys.

This is also true.

1 year of gymcelling + under 15% bf = top 15% body, controlling for height.

You don't need a 3 plate bench to have a top tier body, just above average musculature and leanness.

Lmao let’s see you do that in 2 years then, while I agree you can do this, it’s so much longer because everyone fucks it up in the beginning, and then you start noticing things you need to improve and you just want to keep going. It’s not a bad thing to want to lift
Well I did a long time ago. These days I just maintain. Still got a 2 plate bench.
Lost about 20% strength and Muscle from my peak but idc.

i worked out for 1 year and now im cutting and still making gains.. stil manlet though

"Hello, my fellow gym goers.

Let me tell you about what really works."

Yyfellow kids