Almond Eye Surgery (USA Doctors ranked & all Relevant Costs)

D

Deleted member 23022

Bronze
I started researching Almond Eye Surgery a few months ago after I got my face rated by Wheat and Nero (6 and 5.75 respectively). Both stated that my eyes were my biggest problem, specifically negative Canthal Tilt and too much upper eyelid exposure. So I did some deep research, and came up with this list of the best Doctors in the U.S and ranked them.

1. Taban (obvi) - LA
2. Massry - LA
3. Vrcek - Dallas
4. Douglas - LA
5. Abboud - San Diego
6. Fagien - Miami

Taban charges $300 for a consult and is booked out for a video consult for 6 months, Massry charges $500 and is booked out for 7 months. Yup, if you want surgery with either Taban or Massry you are gonna have to wait at least 6 months just for a video consultation and probably another 3 months after that until Surgery. That was not an option for me, so I booked consults with Vrcek, Douglas, and Abboud. All 3 doctors had virtual consults available within 3 weeks. I also tried to book with Fagien, but he and his staff were so repeatedly unprofessional so I gave up on that.

Vrcek and Douglas both charged $150 for the virtual consult, and Abboud was free. Abboud is younger and not quite as well known as the other two. All 3 doctors were very knowledgeable, and had great results (some of which they don't have posted on their website but they will show you a private portfolio if you ask). I ended up going with Vrcek and have surgery scheduled for December in about 1 month (yay)

Vrcek was the cheapest - charging about $8500 in total for Cantho, Ptosis Repair, Anesthesia...etc - Abboud was at $10k for the procedure and Douglas at $13k. I'm sure Massry and Taban would be in the $15-$20k range. So Vrcek was the obvious choice for me as he has the best reviews, cheapest costs, and is closest to me.

I hope this was helpful, as I know this is a pretty common procedure and the eyes are the most important part of the face imo. If this thread gets any traction I will update with pre & post surgery pics and im happy to answer any questions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Whatashame, pneumocystosis, RoyaleWithCheese and 7 others
Most people end up coming out even more incel . Ptosis repair is the only legit surgery, cantho isn't.

But good luck

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I doubt it bro, I'm going for super conservative adjustment on Cantho, Ptosis should be routine.

Negative to Neutral + Ptosis should take my eye are from a 4 to 7 hopefully

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Danish_Retard
post a thread if it goes well. i don't want to pay the same amount as bimax for my eye surgeries so 15-20k isn't an option really.

Hopefully we see more PSL eye surgeries over the next couple of years, planning mine late 2024

post a thread if it goes well. i don't want to pay the same amount as bimax for my eye surgeries so 15-20k isn't an option really.
Imo I would rather spend $10-$15k on Eye surgeries and have them be (semi) permanent and then try using Filler on Jaw/Cheek. Unless your Jaw and Chin are way below average - filler should do the trick

Imo I would rather spend $10-$15k on Eye surgeries and have them be (semi) permanent and then try using Filler on Jaw/Cheek. Unless your Jaw and Chin are way below average - filler should do the trick
my jaw is quite recessed so i think i need bimax. most people have suggested that to me and i seem to be a good candidate anyway. i also want to fix any underlying problems so that my jaw doesn't get worse with time

Before and after from each doctor?

I need to go to one for infraorbital rim implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Before and after from each doctor?
How could I do a before/after if I haven't had my operation yet. And how could I get the procedure done by both Doctors?

How could I do a before/after if I haven't had my operation yet. And how could I get the procedure done by both Doctors?
You can contact the doctors or look if they post their patients on their social media accounts.

Titbot got botched by Vrcek

Titbot got botched by Vrcek
Yes, I saw Titbot's before and after pics (all of them). Spent hours reading through all the threads.

Titbot seemed pleased with his results but after he posted them a bunch of basement dwellers hopped on bullying him for looking "uncanny". I'm sure you know there are a lot of negative & mentally ill people on this site. I'll agree it looked a bit off, but his face was swollen and it had been less than a month since surgery, was still healing. His Orbital Decompression looked good, same with upper lids. The Lower Lid Retraction was too aggressive, possibly the Canthoplasty too, but mainly the LLR looked a bit off. But he definitely looked better after the Surgery. Any asymmetries that he had should have been corrected with Filler.

My surgery is gonna much more conservative. Ptosis Repair for droopy upper eyelids is a very safe & routine procedure, it's just tightening a muscle. I'm not shooting for an aggressive Cantho either, it doesn't need to be a positive tilt at the expense of looking uncanny. Neutral is fine. Also not looking to do Lower Lid Retraction, but might get a little filler for under eye support since I have lightly curved lower lids and some dark circle buildup.

Overall, aggressive Eyelid surgery ends up looking uncanny. Keep it conservative, shoot for slight improvements and you should be fine. Me eyes are by far my worst feature at (4) - and I'm trying to get them to a 6.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Yes, I saw Titbot's before and after pics (all of them). Spent hours reading through all the threads.

Titbot seemed pleased with his results but after he posted them a bunch of basement dwellers hopped on bullying him for looking "uncanny". I'm sure you know there are a lot of negative & mentally ill people on this site. I'll agree it looked a bit off, but his face was swollen and it had been less than a month since surgery, was still healing. His Orbital Decompression looked good, same with upper lids. The Lower Lid Retraction was too aggressive, possibly the Canthoplasty too, but mainly the LLR looked a bit off. But he definitely looked better after the Surgery. Any asymmetries that he had should have been corrected with Filler.

My surgery is gonna much more conservative. Ptosis Repair for droopy upper eyelids is a very safe & routine procedure, it's just tightening a muscle. I'm not shooting for an aggressive Cantho either, it doesn't need to be a positive tilt at the expense of looking uncanny. Neutral is fine. Also not looking to do Lower Lid Retraction, but might get a little filler for under eye support since I have lightly curved lower lids and some dark circle buildup.

Overall, aggressive Eyelid surgery ends up looking uncanny. Keep it conservative, shoot for slight improvements and you should be fine. Me eyes are by far my worst feature at (4) - and I'm trying to get them to a 6.
No dude. He descended hard after his first surgery. He had to get several other surgeries to fix it. In the end, he managed to go from below avg to above avg eye area but it was a tough road.

Just mentally prepare yourself to get botched or have disappointing results. I guess the risk reward tradeoff is worth it if your eyes are very bad cause you don't risk losing anything.

No dude. He descended hard after his first surgery. He had to get several other surgeries to fix it. In the end, he managed to go from below avg to above avg eye area but it was a tough road.

Just mentally prepare yourself to get botched or have disappointing results. I guess the risk reward tradeoff is worth it if your eyes are very bad cause you don't risk losing anything.
Once again I disagree, but too each his own.

TItbot opted for aggressive eyelid surgery, 4 or 5 procedures all in one surgery which was unnecessary imo. When you opt for aggressive eye surgery and are aiming for perfection (seems he was) it's much more likely that it will turn out uncanny. Think about it, when you slice around the entire eyelid and then have it all healing back together at the same time it's much more likely that it turns out poorly vs when you opt for 1 or 2 conservative procedures.

I need two procedures and maybe some filler, all of which I am gonna drill it into Vrcek's head that I want them done conservatively. I also doubt I will post before/afters on this forum, unless it's an absolute botch (highly unlikely) or they turn out amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
awesome! keep us updated when the swelling goes down!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23022
When is your surgery? Can you PM eyes

When is your surgery? Can you PM eyes
Surgery in two weeks. I might post before/after when they are healed. Will not PM eyes.

• +1
Reactions: zeek