almost 17 and KHHV

5"11Manlet

5"11Manlet

Iron
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
15
How do i get bitches
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psycho. and Resonant
How do i get bitches
go to parties and concerts girls get hella drunk and just go for anything like 1/3 of girls will let you get w them
 
  • +1
Reactions: goopy, Resonant, badacne and 1 other person
go to parties and concerts girls get hella drunk and just go for anything like 1/3 of girls will let you get w them
how do you find parties? Im 17 and havnt been to a single highschool party, any advice?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
just ascend got my first gf at 19 and started slaying 3 months after never too late
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
how do you find parties? Im 17 and havnt been to a single highschool party, any advice?
Yo just find someone whos selling tickets, Its like 5 seconds on snap or insta stories.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Yo just find someone whos selling tickets, Its like 5 seconds on snap or insta stories.
I have never found this on insta stories, is it possible my town is jsut boring or am I not following the right people?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I have never found this on insta stories, is it possible my town is jsut boring or am I not following the right people?
like idk, maybe you just live in a small town, like I'm in toronto and there's so many parties in warehouses and shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne and Resonant
like idk, maybe you just live in a small town, like I'm in toronto and there's so many parties in warehouses and shit.
my town has 500K people in it. With 7 different high schools, idk imma try to lock in and find some. Is it cuz im LTN so people just dont invite me?
 
my town has 500K people in it. With 7 different high schools, idk imma try to lock in and find some. Is it cuz im LTN so people just dont invite me?
I don't think ltn has anything to do with you being invited or not, they just want your ticket money. like I genuinly don't think I can go a week without seeing a new party name on some kids story. just quickadd some people and wait, you'll see some shit like "re-selling titty shit Halloween party tickets" then just ask them.
 
I don't think ltn has anything to do with you being invited or not, they just want your ticket money. like I genuinly don't think I can go a week without seeing a new party name on some kids story. just quickadd some people and wait, you'll see some shit like "re-selling titty shit Halloween party tickets" then just ask them.
Okay thanks for the info, imma try to find a party or somthing and finnaly get some play.
 
Okay thanks for the info, imma try to find a party or somthing and finnaly get some play.
If you want just play there's already enough sluts in your highschool probably.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
If you want just play there's already enough sluts in your highschool probably.
i litteraly cant bro no matter how much ive tried. I havnt had a girlfirend or talking stage for 4 years.
 
i litteraly cant bro no matter how much ive tried. I havnt had a girlfirend or talking stage for 4 years.
Bro all these sluts only want friends with benifits, every school has a couple bonnie blues. for me personaly I just go for the sluts that have a face thats a bit fucked up but massive titties, It always works for me. and the best part since your friends with benifits you can just ignore them for days and still get pussy. Like its win win, but always use protection with them, and make sure they consent. also your homeboys might make fun of you once they see you together but its worth it for sub 5 ran through pussy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
Bro all these sluts only want friends with benifits, every school has a couple bonnie blues. for me personaly I just go for the sluts that have a face thats a bit fucked up but massive titties, It always works for me. and the best part since your friends with benifits you can just ignore them for days and still get pussy. Like its win win, but always use protection with them, and make sure they consent. also your homeboys might make fun of you once they see you together but its worth it for sub 5 ran through pussy.
imma take this advice. Thank you for your wisdom!
 
I would say im LTN on the verge of MTN. So like a HLTN. Im 6'4 tho which carries a ton
Shouldn’t be that hard to get play dude, HLTN and 6’4 is good overall. At that point it’s all about confidence and fashion/status, about parties by the way you will probably just hear people talking about them and just pull up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
Shouldn’t be that hard to get play dude, HLTN and 6’4 is good overall. At that point it’s all about confidence and fashion/status, about parties by the way you will probably just hear people talking about them and just pull up.
idk I just think then friend zone me immediately. I have a slight lisp, higher pitched voice, and a really childish personality. They only time I’ve had a girl show interest in me is when they cold approach me, other then that girls at school really don’t show interest after I talk to them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
idk I just think then friend zone me immediately. I have a slight lisp, higher pitched voice, and a really childish personality. They only time I’ve had a girl show interest in me is when they cold approach me, other then that girls at school really don’t show interest after I talk to them.
Get diagnosed, used to have the same problems brother. Turns out I had autism got diagnosed professionally and started meds changed my life.
 
Get diagnosed, used to have the same problems brother. Turns out I had autism got diagnosed professionally and started meds changed my life.
Idk if I have autism, but I should check it out. I’ve noticed I act like a child almost all the time and I’m almost never sad.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
Idk if I have autism, but I should check it out. I’ve noticed I act like a child almost all the time and I’m almost never sad.
I always acted like a child, but I was also very depressed. It varies as it is a spectrum though.
 

Similar threads

humanbeinghope
Replies
3
Views
55
chudboi
chudboi
IcyBiney
Replies
2
Views
52
IcyBiney
IcyBiney
jzw811
Replies
23
Views
133
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
R
Replies
17
Views
93
unknownslayer'
unknownslayer'
hans02000
Replies
1
Views
50
J4COB
J4COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top