5"11Manlet
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2026
- Posts
- 16
- Reputation
- 15
How do i get bitches
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari




Ascend bro. Isn’t it obvious?How do i get bitches
go to parties and concerts girls get hella drunk and just go for anything like 1/3 of girls will let you get w themHow do i get bitches
how do you find parties? Im 17 and havnt been to a single highschool party, any advice?go to parties and concerts girls get hella drunk and just go for anything like 1/3 of girls will let you get w them
Yo just find someone whos selling tickets, Its like 5 seconds on snap or insta stories.how do you find parties? Im 17 and havnt been to a single highschool party, any advice?
how do you find parties? Im 17 and havnt been to a single highschool party, any advice?
^^Yo just find someone whos selling tickets, Its like 5 seconds on snap or insta stories.
I have never found this on insta stories, is it possible my town is jsut boring or am I not following the right people?Yo just find someone whos selling tickets, Its like 5 seconds on snap or insta stories.
like idk, maybe you just live in a small town, like I'm in toronto and there's so many parties in warehouses and shit.I have never found this on insta stories, is it possible my town is jsut boring or am I not following the right people?
Just ascend and then go to parties or somethingHow do i get bitches
my town has 500K people in it. With 7 different high schools, idk imma try to lock in and find some. Is it cuz im LTN so people just dont invite me?like idk, maybe you just live in a small town, like I'm in toronto and there's so many parties in warehouses and shit.
I don't think ltn has anything to do with you being invited or not, they just want your ticket money. like I genuinly don't think I can go a week without seeing a new party name on some kids story. just quickadd some people and wait, you'll see some shit like "re-selling titty shit Halloween party tickets" then just ask them.my town has 500K people in it. With 7 different high schools, idk imma try to lock in and find some. Is it cuz im LTN so people just dont invite me?
Okay thanks for the info, imma try to find a party or somthing and finnaly get some play.I don't think ltn has anything to do with you being invited or not, they just want your ticket money. like I genuinly don't think I can go a week without seeing a new party name on some kids story. just quickadd some people and wait, you'll see some shit like "re-selling titty shit Halloween party tickets" then just ask them.
If you want just play there's already enough sluts in your highschool probably.Okay thanks for the info, imma try to find a party or somthing and finnaly get some play.
i litteraly cant bro no matter how much ive tried. I havnt had a girlfirend or talking stage for 4 years.If you want just play there's already enough sluts in your highschool probably.
Are you decent looking?how do you find parties? Im 17 and havnt been to a single highschool party, any advice?
Bro all these sluts only want friends with benifits, every school has a couple bonnie blues. for me personaly I just go for the sluts that have a face thats a bit fucked up but massive titties, It always works for me. and the best part since your friends with benifits you can just ignore them for days and still get pussy. Like its win win, but always use protection with them, and make sure they consent. also your homeboys might make fun of you once they see you together but its worth it for sub 5 ran through pussy.i litteraly cant bro no matter how much ive tried. I havnt had a girlfirend or talking stage for 4 years.
I would say im LTN on the verge of MTN. So like a HLTN. Im 6'4 tho which carries a tonAre you decent looking?
imma take this advice. Thank you for your wisdom!Bro all these sluts only want friends with benifits, every school has a couple bonnie blues. for me personaly I just go for the sluts that have a face thats a bit fucked up but massive titties, It always works for me. and the best part since your friends with benifits you can just ignore them for days and still get pussy. Like its win win, but always use protection with them, and make sure they consent. also your homeboys might make fun of you once they see you together but its worth it for sub 5 ran through pussy.
Shouldn’t be that hard to get play dude, HLTN and 6’4 is good overall. At that point it’s all about confidence and fashion/status, about parties by the way you will probably just hear people talking about them and just pull up.I would say im LTN on the verge of MTN. So like a HLTN. Im 6'4 tho which carries a ton
your welcome, just don't look at there face too much when your slaying.imma take this advice. Thank you for your wisdom!
Jus go to ropeHow do i get bitches
idk I just think then friend zone me immediately. I have a slight lisp, higher pitched voice, and a really childish personality. They only time I’ve had a girl show interest in me is when they cold approach me, other then that girls at school really don’t show interest after I talk to them.Shouldn’t be that hard to get play dude, HLTN and 6’4 is good overall. At that point it’s all about confidence and fashion/status, about parties by the way you will probably just hear people talking about them and just pull up.
Get diagnosed, used to have the same problems brother. Turns out I had autism got diagnosed professionally and started meds changed my life.idk I just think then friend zone me immediately. I have a slight lisp, higher pitched voice, and a really childish personality. They only time I’ve had a girl show interest in me is when they cold approach me, other then that girls at school really don’t show interest after I talk to them.
Idk if I have autism, but I should check it out. I’ve noticed I act like a child almost all the time and I’m almost never sad.Get diagnosed, used to have the same problems brother. Turns out I had autism got diagnosed professionally and started meds changed my life.
I always acted like a child, but I was also very depressed. It varies as it is a spectrum though.Idk if I have autism, but I should check it out. I’ve noticed I act like a child almost all the time and I’m almost never sad.