Almost a year of minoxidil on eyebrows

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
I applied once a day with a qtip for a few months, then moved on to applying it twice a day.

My UEE was worse back then I swear to God:feelsree:

I didn't really see results until the 2nd or 3rd month of use

In bright light they still look bad because of the vellus hairs which reflect the light. You cant really see them in those photos.

As for my skin, the flash may make it look bad, but trust me when I say its the best its been in years. Got my health mostly under control which seemed to help a lot, and my acne is fixed.
My forehead Back then:

Im going the continue minox for another year or so if I have to, I want to make sure vellus hairs become terminal, and I could still use some density because of how bad they look in specific lighting.

My father came over after a while and mentioned they looked a lot thicker, so that's a bit of extra confirmation.

Yea that's all I've got to say.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, lightskinbengali, Mewton and 38 others
legit as fuck, ive just started using rogaine for eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MongoloidJoe, Deleted member 5608, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Das right :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov and DianabolDownie
did u have dead skin under your eyebrows?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deleted member 5608, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Yea I often got a lot of dead skin on them, but moisturizing frequently should solve the problem.
The alcohol in it will dry out your skin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Yea I often got a lot of dead skin on them, but moisturizing frequently solves the problem
The alcohol in it will dry out your skin.
i got the same problem dude
i try to solve it for 1 year now
i can apply minox only the edge of my eyebrow or i get so dry skin that my eyebrow hairs will fall out

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Watch this tbh . Minoxdil side effects are mostly cope

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, angelo, Mewton and 17 others
ive been using it for 2 months on mine. I noticed hair growth in the outer sides of the eybrows within like 3 days. My eyebrows are much longer now

• +1
Reactions: MongoloidJoe, AscendingHero, Raffydelrey and 5 others
i got the same problem dude
i try to solve it for 1 year now
i can apply minox only the edge of my eyebrow or i get so dry skin that my eyebrow hairs will fall out
What kind of minoxidil are you using? My skin never got that dry.
Also do keep in mind you will shed sometimes with minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
What kind of minoxidil are you using? My skin never got that dry.
Also do keep in mind you will shed sometimes with minoxidil.
Foam 5%
i also had saborrhea before

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
does minoxidil work on your scalp hair?

• +1
I highly doubt a qtip's worth of minoxidil once or twice a day would do that. But i'm too lazy to even read the studies right now, so if your worried, just do or don't.

I'll look into it more at some point
i already do it
because i have serums that boosts collagen

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, benchortable, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Very nice

• +1
what did you use to counter it
Honestly nothing much, I just moisturize the area of application often.

I just live with the scaled itchy scalp, I dont do much to it if thats what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x
So what'll happen if you stop using it

• +1
Congrats. Good thread.

• +1
I appreciate you actually posting pics OP, mad respect

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and IndianJock
Quality report.

Do you think they’d work for eyebrow patches? Mine are pretty thick but a little patchy near the end

• +1
What minoxidil can I get in the UK?

Does it have to be foam?

• +1
So what'll happen if you stop using it
Any terminal hairs should stay, I ran out and Ive been off it for a few weeks, looks the same so far. Ill be getting more this week though, and will continue use.
Quality report.

Do you think they’d work for eyebrow patches? Mine are pretty thick but a little patchy near the end
Maybe, im not sure, I still have a weird patch, its hard to see in the photos but it has not filled in. Look at the brow on the right in the photos, is that the kind of patch you are talking about?

What minoxidil can I get in the UK?

Does it have to be foam?
Nah, I didnt use foam, but you can if you wish to. I dont know where you could find it cheap in the UK. I think some sources have been mentioned around here a few times.

Well there's this:

But I haven't really looked into it much, but It seems to get good rep on plebbit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person
ive been using it for 2 months on mine. I noticed hair growth in the outer sides of the eybrows within like 3 days. My eyebrows are much longer now
Did you apply it to parts with no hair? How would the eyebrows get longer if you only apply it to the hair part?

• +1
Nah, I didnt use foam, but you can if you wish to. I dont know where you could find it cheap in the UK. I think some sources have been mentioned around here a few times.

Well there's this:

But I haven't really looked into it much, but It seems to get good rep on plebbit.

Thank you so much man

Ever since I realised how important eyebrows were I wanted to start using minox for the first time but couldnt find it cheap in solution form

Much appreciated

Edit: ITS FUCKING SOLD OUT

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and DianabolDownie
Did you apply it to parts with no hair? How would the eyebrows get longer if you only apply it to the hair part?
Yea I applied it where there was no hair/only white hair

• +1
Reactions: 000
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

• So Sad
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

I guess theres some options on ebay if that website doesn't get it back in stock soon:

(thats just the first one that shows up, I have not looked through all of the options)

Its still more than what I pay here in the states, but do bear in mind, if you are just applying a qtip's amount twice a day, the bottles will last a very long time.
I've used two bottles over the 10-or-so months I've been applying it, and for a short period of time I was using a mL of it a day to try to grow some extra facial hair, so it would have lasted even longer if I didn't do that.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless
I guess theres some options on ebay if that website doesn't get it back in stock soon:

(thats just the first one that shows up, I have not looked through all of the options)

Its still more than what I pay here in the states, but do bear in mind, if you are just applying a qtip's amount twice a day, the bottles will last a very long time.
Ive used two bottles over about the 10-or-so months ive used it, and for a short period of time I was using a mL of it a day to try to grow some extra facial hair, so it would have lasted even longer if I didnt do that.

Legend

and yeah thats a good shout, I'll probably get a bunch and try using it on my head as well,

much appreciated again mate

• +1
mogged by latisse

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
My pharmacy is making theyr own minoxidil. Hope they didn’t scamm me

• +1
Any terminal hairs should stay, I ran out and Ive been off it for a few weeks, looks the same so far. Ill be getting more this week though, and will continue use.

Maybe, im not sure, I still have a weird patch, its hard to see in the photos but it has not filled in. Look at the brow on the right in the photos, is that the kind of patch you are talking about?
View attachment 639377

Well there's this:

What's terminal hair bro?

I applied once a day with a qtip for a few months, then moved on to applying it twice a day.

View attachment 639174
View attachment 639204

My UEE was worse back then I swear to God:feelsree:

I didn't really see results until the 2nd or 3rd month of use

In bright light they still look bad because of the vellus hairs which reflect the light. You cant really see them in those photos.

As for my skin, the flash may make it look bad, but trust me when I say its the best its been in years. Got my health mostly under control which seemed to help a lot, and my acne is fixed.
My forehead Back then:

Im going the continue minox for another year or so if I have to, I want to make sure vellus hairs become terminal, and I could still use some density because of how bad they look in specific lighting.

My father came over after a while and mentioned they looked a lot thicker, so that's a bit of extra confirmation.

Yea that's all I've got to say.
how much were u using per day

Any terminal hairs should stay, I ran

View attachment 639377

[\QUOTE]
Yea but it’s even worse like legit just a few hairs

What's terminal hair bro?
A terminal hair is just the usual thick dark hair. Vellus hairs are the thin, white little hairs you have everywhere. Minoxidil will stimulate the hair follicle and vellus hairs will shed and terminal hairs will begin to grow, but this can take many months, or even over a year or so. The terminal hairs should stay forever.

(Don't quote me on this, I don't really know the specifics, but im fairly sure thats how it works...)

how much were u using per day
Just dipped a qtip in it and applied it twice a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, AscendingHero, Alexanderr and 3 others

View attachment 639377

Well there's this:

My eyebrows are like this
4DE2D284 8A0C 4B87 9140 B7AF0321FA1D

• +1
They’re shit gains for a year bro. Ive almost grown a beard on a month on minox

Ive been on minox for eyebrows for two months and the results are really great only using once a day. Ive been able to grow them down a little bit and fill the arch so I have straighter eyebrows. combo with brow dye and you are golden.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless and DianabolDownie
any beard gains?

Is it permanent!

any beard gains?
Nah, I only used it on that part of my face for a few weeks. I got sick of the dead skin all over my cheeks and waiting for it to dry was annoying.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Shit nice bro

• +1
Nah, I only used it on that part of my face for a few weeks. I got sick of the dead skin all over my cheeks and waiting for it to dry was annoying.
Should i use minox on eyebrows and then moisturizer after ?

Should i use minox on eyebrows and then moisturizer after ?
Well give it about 4 hours before moisturizing. Let the minox dry out and be absorbed before putting anything else on.

I typically just moisturize at random hours in the day.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xdxdxnice1 and lifestyle21873
Well give it about 4 hours before moisturizing. Let the minox dry out and be absorbed before putting anything else on.

I just put it on a random hours in the day usually
Aight bro can i apply minox with my finger too ?

Aight bro can i apply minox with my finger too ?
I mean I guess you could, wouldn't recommend it, I'd just use qtips.
Plus I think the application can be a little more precise with a qtip.

But do what you want.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and lifestyle21873
I mean I guess you could, wouldn't recommend it, I'd just use qtips.
Plus I think the application can be a little more precise with a qtip.

But do what you want.
Ok bro do i need to know anything else and thanks brl

• +1