Almost finished university

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
Handed in my dissertation (undergraduate) today. Have an assignment due this Friday, then 1 more assignment and a mini exam and I'll be done in just over a month

Feelsgoodman

I hated uni, it wasn't even hard for the most part, but it was dead

Can't wait for summer and then fuck knows what after that

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and <6PSLcel
I kinda wanna go uni, but only if I improve my looks a fair bit more, can’t imagine going there rn, studying and motivation would be so much better if I had a social group and gf

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Klasik01 and optimisticzoomer
I kinda wanna go uni, but only if I improve my looks a fair bit more, can’t imagine going there rn, studying and motivation would be so much better if I had a social group and gf
I didn't leave the house most days after first year. Most people are such bots and are boring most of the time but then just go clubbing or something every now and then. And I hate clubbing and don't really drink alcohol

I did have a friend group though so it wasn't like I wasn't talking to anyone, although after first year people were rotting in their rooms more etc

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I didn't leave the house most days after first year. Most people are such bots and are boring most of the time but then just go clubbing or something every now and then. And I hate clubbing and don't really drink alcohol

I did have a friend group though so it wasn't like I wasn't talking to anyone, although after first year people were rotting in their rooms more etc
I will still be rotting more than not don’t get me wrong, but I would occasionally like to go out and have success, as for a social group I mainly want one just to not be lonely at lunch and stuff idrc about talking to people that much, I’m also on the line in terms of what to actually study

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Fek I wish I finished engineering school instead of this pharmacy tech shut

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
Handed in my dissertation (undergraduate) today. Have an assignment due this Friday, then 1 more assignment and a mini exam and I'll be done in just over a month

Feelsgoodman

I hated uni, it wasn't even hard for the most part, but it was dead

Can't wait for summer and then fuck knows what after that
Good shit, broski. I still keep thinking about dropping it but I might just completely. 1 year left after this summer.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Luffymaxxing
Good shit, broski. I still keep thinking about dropping it but I might just completely. 1 year left after this summer.
I wanted to drop out a couple of months in

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel