JFL Almost got arrested for slapping the fuck out of a bitch earlier

luljankybo

luljankybo

Mr. Slap A Bitch
Me and my friends were at a park and some girls came up to us and commented on me and one of my friends height (i'm 6'2 he's 6'4), but then started brutally ragging on my short indian friend who's 5'4,(doesnt help thats he's a solid 3 psl buts thats my homie). We tell them leave us alone, but they dont and one of them pushes my friend to the ground, so i slap her pretty hard without thinking. I woulda got away with it if some baldcel manlet cop wasnt in the parking lot, but he was and threatened to arrest me for assault and battery. totally worth it tho, the bitch was ugly anyway and its a sign my low inhibitions are returning

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Zephir
you really think i care whether you believe its true or not incel
nigga if this story is true you told a girl to back off and she didn't. How unthreatening do you have to look JFL, over for you

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

My eyes are open
Based and blackpilled

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Zephir
Damn man why would those girls do that to @Vermilioncore

ballskin

ballskin

Sungazing my balls
Me and my friends were at a park and some girls came up to us and commented on me and one of my friends height (i'm 6'2 he's 6'4), but then started brutally ragging on my short indian friend who's 5'4,(doesnt help thats he's a solid 3 psl buts thats my homie). We tell them leave us alone, but they dont and one of them pushes my friend to the ground, so i slap her pretty hard without thinking. I woulda got away with it if some baldcel manlet cop wasnt in the parking lot, but he was and threatened to arrest me for assault and battery. totally worth it tho, the bitch was ugly anyway and its a sign my low inhibitions are returning
Of course the manlet cop sides with the female