Almost got arrested for slapping the fuck out of a bitch earlier

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Me and my friends were at a park and some girls came up to us and commented on me and one of my friends height (i'm 6'2 he's 6'4), but then started brutally ragging on my short indian friend who's 5'4,(doesnt help thats he's a solid 3 psl buts thats my homie). We tell them leave us alone, but they dont and one of them pushes my friend to the ground, so i slap her pretty hard without thinking. I woulda got away with it if some baldcel manlet cop wasnt in the parking lot, but he was and threatened to arrest me for assault and battery. totally worth it tho, the bitch was ugly anyway and its a sign my low inhibitions are returning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, galego123, GetShrekt and 9 others
why are some women so vile

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 17531
you really think anyone will believe this larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
you really think i care whether you believe its true or not incel
nigga if this story is true you told a girl to back off and she didn't. How unthreatening do you have to look JFL, over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
nigga if this story is true you told a girl to back off and she didn't. How unthreatening do you have to look JFL, over for you
did you even read it you fucking moron, i literally slapped the bitch, who gives a fuck whether i look "threatening" or not
typical retarded looks obsessed incel comment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Moggable, GetShrekt and 3 others
Based and blackpilled

Damn man why would those girls do that to @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Me and my friends were at a park and some girls came up to us and commented on me and one of my friends height (i'm 6'2 he's 6'4), but then started brutally ragging on my short indian friend who's 5'4,(doesnt help thats he's a solid 3 psl buts thats my homie). We tell them leave us alone, but they dont and one of them pushes my friend to the ground, so i slap her pretty hard without thinking. I woulda got away with it if some baldcel manlet cop wasnt in the parking lot, but he was and threatened to arrest me for assault and battery. totally worth it tho, the bitch was ugly anyway and its a sign my low inhibitions are returning
Of course the manlet cop sides with the female

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Shoulda slapped his police ass too