Almost got blackpilled at the age of 8

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
I remember watching a documentary on tv about human evolution, it fascinated me along with cosmology. Among other things they talked about fire and how it made food softer therefore the early humans evolved smaller jaws. They kind of made it sound like smaller jaws was better than big if possible. Well it's clearly cheaper to develop but that's not the point. The point is after fire they had malocclusion (probably not as severe by today's standards but still) therefore harder chewing -> no malocclusion. Do they not know this? Meh otherwise the jews probably wouldn't have let it through. Anthropologists are kind of the only scientists that are commonly blackpilled on craniofacial dystrophy because they see it regularly and can date it and they've seen it for hundreds of years by now. Damn if they'd said that even today food is getting softer or that these early humans had malocclusion after the invention of fire I would've chewmaxxed right then and there. :feelswhy: one sentence

inb4 who asked
inb4 I don't remember asking
inb4 autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, AlwaysHaveQuestions, St. Wristcel and 2 others
avi checks out

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
JFL I got blackpilled when I was 13 and the doctor said I'm gonna be 5'8"

I didn't know about height at the time so I asked my mom "is that tall, is that a good height?"

Then shes like "well that's an okay height I guess."

Blackpill is fucking brutal man.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, never_lucky, ManzareK and 11 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, datboijj, Ryan and 1 other person

I didn't know about height at the time so I asked my mom "is that tall, is that a good height?"

brutal. she would've put you on gh then and there if she loved you. my sister has a height fetish so I grew up hearing about height every day but all they told me is to sleep, nothing about nutrients or whatever. how tall did you end up
:feelswhy:

brutal. she would've put you on gh then and there if she loved you. my sister has a height fetish so I grew up hearing about height every day but all they told me is to sleep, nothing about nutrients or whatever. how tall did you end up

:feelswhy:
Actually I'm 18 been blasting GH I sourced myself for about 4 months and I hit 5'9" Not sure if it was the GH or natural growth.

Ironically my sister is actually 5'9" also but she is insecure about her height and she always dates guys who are height matched or just tiny bit above her. It's always the short girls who fetishize height, but the tall girls are insecure and are less strict with height requirements it's fucking hilarious.

Actually I'm 18 been blasting GH I sourced myself for about 4 months and I hit 5'9" Not sure if it was the GH or natural growth.

Ironically my sister is actually 5'9" also but she is insecure about her height and she always dates guys who are height matched or just tiny bit above her. It's always the short girls who fetishize height, but the tall girls are insecure and are less strict with height requirements it's fucking hilarious.
lol that's a good height for a f*id. but they will find anything to be insecure about. she should probably be insecure about her tits and ass instead :feelshmm:

Pure Aryan genetics mirin

Same happened to me but then I surprised everyone and myself by growing 4 inches in college :y'all:

• Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
i was blackpilled from 7 years old..meaning i knew looks mattered

whats ur height now?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

ugly, subhuman creature​

got blackpilled at age of 6, I was comparing my orbitals and skull to other kids cuz i was deformed