almost lost all my eye area hooding in fat loss

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

ascending to mtn or will be found dead
fuck this shit i dont even have hollow cheeks , jaw still looks roundish due to inward gonion , but cheekbones have improved , eye area looks buggish but they are deep set

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 23558
just mew bro

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, kebab and mayo mogger
just become a femboy bro
I Don't want to become fucking gay asshole who has low testosterone, all I want to be is.. Ascending to chadlite in future:ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
its normal
youre probably confusing you having a "good maxilla" with the fact that your lower maxilla is too forward grown relative to the upper maxilla OR you have bimaxillary protrusion.

Post your side + front here, I almost guarantee you have a shit upper maxilla and bad lateral zygos, causing non existent infraorbital rims.

On top of this you're indian AND live in india. Warmer climates cause less hooding around the eyes, this is because hooded eyes are a cold adapted trait. On the extreme side its asians with their monolids, and on the less cold adapted side (europeans) is their double eyelids but with fat +brow hooding. Upper maxilla plays a key role as well,

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
youre probably confusing you having a "good maxilla" with the fact that your lower maxilla is too forward grown relative to the upper maxilla OR you have bimaxillary protrusion.

Post your side + front here, I almost guarantee you have a shit upper maxilla and bad lateral zygos, causing non existent infraorbital rims.

On top of this you're indian AND live in india. Warmer climates cause less hooding around the eyes, this is because hooded eyes are a cold adapted trait. On the extreme side its asians with their monolids, and on the less cold adapted side (europeans) is their double eyelids but with fat +brow hooding. Upper maxilla plays a key role as well,
yep i have very shitty lateral orbitals i talking subhuman tier else is mtn tier tbh

fuck this shit i dont even have hollow cheeks , jaw still looks roundish due to inward gonion , but cheekbones have improved , eye area looks buggish but they are deep set
Just Boost testosterone bhai

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger