almost ltr with a stacy

PsychoH

PsychoH

Seneschal of the Knights Templar
date in a week but i want to kiss her already i want to hug her so badly she's the stacy from this thread;

tagging slayers:
@PsychoDsk @org3cel.RR @Gengar @TechnoBoss @emeraldglass

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, emeraldglass, reptiles and 9 others
@sportsmogger @God-himself @NorwoodAscender @Nirvana @GlamourPursuer

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and sportsmogger
Bro you cant lose this oppurtunity, do a meetup with her, flirt a lil, then kiss her, if she even cares about you its because she likes you, now go slay her😍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, NZb6Air and PsychoH
Chico iz htn collagenmaxxed statusmaxxed saaar

Bro you cant lose this oppurtunity, do a meetup with her, flirt a lil, then kiss her, if she even cares about you its because she likes you, now go slay her😍
scared to fuck up and there is never a chance for me to kiss her rn irl

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
scared to fuck up and there is never a chance for me to kiss her rn
The worse she can do is reject your kiss, and if she rejects its because she never wanted to kiss you in the first place, so be a man and do what you want. Your just procrastinating and losing your time, do it now or now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nirvana, vernier and PsychoH
@Clavicular how did you do it (probs wont even answer)

The worse she can do is reject your kiss, and if she rejects its because she never wanted to kiss you in the first place, so be a man and do what you want. Your just procrastinating and losing your time, do it now or now
bro she's in all my classes its gonna be so awkward if it fails i cant afford that to happen

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nirvana, NZb6Air and org3cel.RR
bro she's in all my classes its gonna be so awkward if it fails i cant afford that to happen
Fuck, then you will need her to kiss you, show her your interested in her then so she can feel comfortable to do the first move

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
date in a week but i want to kiss her already i want to hug her so badly she's the stacy from this thread;

tagging slayers:
Mirin hard bhai. Yeah I know the feeling you're experiencing now. But you have to be patient. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and PsychoH
Fuck, then you will need her to kiss you, show her your interested in her then so she can feel comfortable to do the first move
her best friend literally told me she's scared to so not an option.
Mirin hard bhai. Yeah I know the feeling you're experiencing now. But you have to be patient. :feelswah:
ikr i want her NOW man fuck, frankly i dont even think i have any other option but to wait till the date.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, Gengar and org3cel.RR

ikr i want her NOW man fuck, frankly i dont even think i have any other option but to wait till the date.
YOU KNOW HER BFF? Bro you won, just talk to her bff, she will talk good about you, then BOOM she is yours, ask her bff if she likes you too

• +1

Yes you have no other option unless you want cops jailing you. :feelsohh::feelsokman:

• JFL
YOU KNOW HER BFF? Bro you won, just talk to her bff, she will talk good about you, then BOOM she is yours, ask her bff if she likes you too
nigga shes in my classes too. She won't. I already asked her bff what her type was she said she had none. I'm too pussy to ask her bff if she likes me cus she will def tell her.
Yes you have no other option unless you want cops jailing you. :feelsohh::feelsokman:
Nah cops not even in India.
@try2beme @Klasik616 @Outerz14 @NZb6Air @hypernormie slayers i summon you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Gengar and org3cel.RR
Def not a Stacy

If i fuck up with her i wont kms but fuck will i do bad shit cus she is a literal stacy.
Please anyone i need some advice i could go from hardcore incel to finally an ex bitchless KHHHV

worthless black monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
@lestoa wouldnt you know about these kind of things
give me some of your slayer advice what do you think?

@lestoa wouldnt you know about these kind of things
give me some of your slayer advice what do you think?
slayer advice nigger i have 12k posts 😢

• JFL

tagging slayers:

Imma be honest bro even as a chad you still have to beta bux a Stacy her options are multi millionaire chads

• Hmm...
Imma be honest bro even as a chad you still have to beta bux a Stacy her options are multi millionaire chads
i agree on the second but i cant beta bux her

i agree on the second but i cant beta bux her

Why not just save up I'm sub 5 but I can get better looking even if it's not like a model I can probably get close especially if her competiton isn't quite a model but like a mid tier Becky or a low high tier Becky her competiton will have better looking dudes than me sure but I won't be ugly after I'll pass the threshold and id have money legit beta buxing is a real solution but it won't work if go as a sub 5 I think you need to be atleast a 6 to a 6.5 which isn't that hard to do because it's usually just a squarer jaw and higher cheek bones

• +1
Why not just save up I'm sub 5 but I can get better looking even if it's not like a model I can probably get close especially if her competiton isn't quite a model but like a mid tier Becky or a low high tier Becky her competiton will have better looking dudes than me sure but I won't be ugly after I'll pass the threshold and id have money legit beta buxing is a real solution but it won't work if go as a sub 5 I think you need to be atleast a 6 to a 6.5 which isn't that hard to do because it's usually just a squarer jaw and higher cheek bones
hmm you could yes

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
hmm you could yes

I've seen the girls on hinge ngl they look good I don't live wher you live I don't think but I saw her and I was like fucking hell she's beautiful maybe not Stacy but well above good looking for me

• +1
I've seen the girls on hinge ngl they look good I don't live wher you live I don't think but I saw her and I was like fucking hell she's beautiful maybe not Stacy but well above good looking for me
View attachment 3251191
stacylite for sure go slay her boss

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
perma look at her in the eyes stare max the entire date, everytime u talk , never stray away, fixate her pupils permanently then she's gonna give in and kissmaxx u bro, in the final act after all that build up

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and PsychoH

tagging slayers:
Control your emotions and don’t show too much love all at once. Give it gradually to keep her interested and wanting more, and you should be in a good spot.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and ubicuse
perma look at her in the eyes stare max the entire date, everytime u talk , never stray away, fixate her pupils permanently then she's gonna give in and kissmaxx u bro, in the final act after all that build up

View attachment 3251270
could work. will do.(y)
Control your emotions and don’t show too much love all at once. Give it gradually to keep her interested and wanting more, and you should be in a good spot.
hmm alr. once texted her to to talk to her she said 'what?' i said 'nothing i wanted to hear from you' she replied 'aww heyy then'.
Lol but i will take you guys' advice.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NZb6Air
Have fun nigga

• Love it
hmm alr. once texted her to to talk to her she said 'what?' i said 'nothing i wanted to hear from you' she replied 'aww heyy then'.
Lol but i will take you guys' advice.:ogre:
I am not meaning be harsh with her, I meant don’t show you want her to much.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
holy shit @Gengar shes texting me again aint no way
Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

tagging slayers:
what does ltr stand for

• +1
brutal end to this saga

• +1