well, i just lost a stacy and my is 90% fully ruined

Become EO and pray then god will send u Slavic waifu like he did meeee and you’ll ascend. Or remain halal bismillah and accept being perpetual incel
Did you get a Slavic waifu? :eek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PsychoH
Did you get a Slavic waifu? :eek:
4393147 IMG 9060

Yes bhaiii and best part is she’s my sect (though not religious :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:)

She doesn’t even know to fast on Wednesday and Fridays
Mirin hard bhai, how/where did you find her? :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Mirin hard bhai, how/where did you find her? :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Don’t wanna say cos I’ll get dozed if I give too much away :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:but know it’s like Rihanna’s song “I found love in a hopeless place” (her best song btw even if it’s a satanic song it’s good :feelswah:)

She liked my pic on stn and i messaged her cos she didn’t look Germanic so I asked if she was EE when she said her neuron I said I’m EO she went 😍😍😍 and from there we spoke. She thinks I’m Tyrone I’ll let her believe I’m Tyrone if that’s what she sees that’s what I’ll pretend to be instead of the incel I am :lul:

She also lets me be goofy and autistic asf. If girls feelin you they let u do this. Uk women hate me when I be goofy and autistic I get left of read :feelswah: I hate British women and this girl knows and is ok with me being sexist to uk women aka toilets

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and PsychoH
Don’t wanna say cos I’ll get dozed if I give too much away :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:but know it’s like Rihanna’s song “I found love in a hopeless place” (her best song btw even if it’s a satanic song it’s good :feelswah:)

She liked my pic on stn and i messaged her cos she didn’t look Germanic so I asked if she was EE when she said her neuron I said I’m EO she went 😍😍😍 and from there we spoke. She thinks I’m Tyrone I’ll let her believe I’m Tyrone if that’s what she sees that’s what I’ll pretend to be instead of the incel I am :lul:

She also lets me be goofy and autistic asf. If girls feelin you they let u do this. Uk women hate me when I be goofy and autistic I get left of read :feelswah: I hate British women and this girl knows and is ok with me being sexist to uk women aka toilets
Did you mean doxxed, JFL? I was basically wondering if it was online or IRL. I never listened to a single Rihanna song, if I ever did it was a cover by someone else. The only good thing about Rihanna is that Chris Brown beat her. :feelshah:

I read that UK people like self-deprecating humor, perhaps you should have used some of that in the chats with UK women. But nevermind that, no need to jestermaxx for UK women now that you've got someone else you're talking to.

• +1
Did you mean doxxed, JFL? I was basically wondering if it was online or IRL. I never listened to a single Rihanna song, if I ever did it was a cover by someone else. The only good thing about Rihanna is that Chris Brown beat her. :feelshah:

I read that UK people like self-deprecating humor, perhaps you should have used some of that in the chats with UK women. But nevermind that, no need to jestermaxx for UK women now that you've got someone else you're talking to.
Online that’s all ima say 😈

Yeah UK ppl are self depricating it’s how we are Americans can’t seem to understand this type of humor and ways in which we speak. This is why Americans take what we say about the UK being a shithole so seriously and think we live in fallout 4 but In reality uk is shit but not as bad as we make out tbh it’s just how us brits are we can’t help it 🤷‍♂️

Funny seeing Americans taking it to heart though :lul:

I despise UK women ill never jester for those beasts of burden

• +1
Online that’s all ima say 😈

Yeah UK ppl are self depricating it’s how we are Americans can’t seem to understand this type of humor and ways in which we speak. This is why Americans take what we say about the UK being a shithole so seriously and think we live in fallout 4 but In reality uk is shit but not as bad as we make out tbh it’s just how us brits are we can’t help it 🤷‍♂️

Funny seeing Americans taking it to heart though :lul:

I despise UK women ill never jester for those beasts of burden
Yeah, I know about it because I was studying to become an English teacher earlier this year (from January until June) and so I had British Culture classes along with British Literature classes. I was going to have American Culture classes and American Literature classes after the summer break but I dropped out because I didn't jestermaxx enough for drama classes and so I dropped out. JFL. I have never been to the UK but maybe next year. :Comfy:

• +1
Yeah, I know about it because I was studying to become an English teacher earlier this year (from January until June) and so I had British Culture classes along with British Literature classes. I was going to have American Culture classes and American Literature classes after the summer break but I dropped out because I didn't jestermaxx enough for drama classes and so I dropped out. JFL. I have never been to the UK but maybe next year. :Comfy:
dayum

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back