Alpha male shit #1

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Today I was on my bike and saw a tall white dude with an Asian foid. This made me mad I wanted to smash the motherfucker. I stuck up both my fingers at them then cycled off fast. Motherfuckers deserved that.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @LastGerman @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, kuroro, nonserviam and 26 others
high inhib to drive off fast ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, CursedOne, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6785
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5522

• Love it
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5522
Today I was on my bike and saw a tall white dude with an Asian foid. This made me mad I wanted to smash the motherfucker. I stuck up both my fingers at them then cycled off fast. Motherfuckers deserved that.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @LastGerman @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash
Jfl cringy incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, BigBiceps and 5 others
  • WTF
Reactions: LastGerman
If only you had a car, you could've run him over and crippled him

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Arkantos, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
Incel = man who doesn't want to fuck ugly, fat or ethnic foids in 2020

tfu on ugly roasties
Leave random people alone you sad kid you dont know what he did to get her stop assuming you jealous btch, just because he has a relationship grow the fuck up what a sad person are you?
You are delusional

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, bruh3610, Chintuck22 and 4 others
Leave random people alone you sad kid you dont know what he did to get her stop assuming you jealous btch, just because he has a relationship grow the fuck up what a sad person are you?
You are delusional
He is a tall good looking white dude with a short Asian foid jfl he didn't have to do shit. I don't understand why you are so offended.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
He is a tall good looking white dude with a short Asian foid jfl he didn't have to do shit. I don't understand why you are so offended.
Cause you are assuming without knowing something and showing of them the finger shows what a kid you are no wonder you are single

Cause you are assuming without knowing something and showing of them the finger shows what a kid you are no wonder you are single
You are single because of your personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

You are single because of your personality :soy: :soy: :soy:
I know looks matter but even ugly dudes here get women cause they got personality and a life you can improve no need to hate on others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
i can't believe you didn't tag me. you were one of the first people i told when i passed my road test.

• So Sad
Reactions: audreyen
I know looks matter but even ugly dudes here get women cause they got personality and a life you can improve no need to hate on others
aka "you're incel because of personality"

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 5522
Brutal driver licence pill @LastGerman
Its funny cause under name it says dont be jealous but you are being jealous on random people
The quote is not about me rather something someone here said to me and I found it funny. I am very jealous by nature and given that I have nothing it is very easy to hate.
aka "you're incel because of personality"
Seeing the worst pieces of shit human beings get laid while I was a good person at heart in my teen years makes me immune to this personality bs honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5522
If hes at home all day has no life even as a good looking guy he will be a incel
You are blaming the diagnosis of the cancer for the cancer man. Im a loser and it doesn't matter what I do to be honest.

You are blaming the diagnosis of the cancer for the cancer man. Im a loser and it doesn't matter what I do to be honest.
Get mascular , lean , groomed and im
Sure you wont be a loser anymore

• +1
elliot rodger style :cool:

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
Get mascular , lean , groomed and im
Sure you wont be a loser anymore
Getting a good body takes time and im a low t male. I did groommaxx and had sort of a girlfriend at 14 but thats a long time ago now. Its too late for me as my teen years have destroyed me. I hate humanity if I am being honest. Whats the point?

Getting a good body takes time and im a low t male. I did groommaxx and had sort of a girlfriend at 14 but thats a long time ago now. Its too late for me as my teen years have destroyed me. I hate humanity if I am being honest. Whats the point?
I see men here at 50 who behave Like they are still 25. its never too late

• JFL
I see men here at 50 who behave Like they are still 25. its never too late
Its never too late for damage control but its always too late if you missed teen love.

Its never too late for damage control but its always too late if you missed teen love.
This amnesia is slaying at 32 and you are here looking for excuses

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Jfl we need toilets In cages

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
If you dont want to be a man maybe you should be a tranny?
Being a tranny isn't even an option. I would sooner rope before thinking about such depravity. How do trannys cope knowing that normies backed them into a corner where they have to be faggots?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Being a tranny isn't even an option. I would sooner rope before thinking about such depravity. How do trannys cope knowing that normies backed them into a corner where they have to be faggots?
I guess they enjoy it being Low t

• +1
I guess they enjoy it being Low t
Low t doesn't always mean cuck. But it has a role you could say. I am low t and try to maximize my testosterone (nothing to be ashamed of as natural t levels are out of our control for the most part) and I cope with anime. I guess some mentally fucked up low t dudes cope with being a tranny until they rope. Fucking idiots.

Low t doesn't always mean cuck. But it has a role you could say. I am low t and try to maximize my testosterone (nothing to be ashamed of as natural t levels are out of our control for the most part) and I cope with anime. I guess some mentally fucked up low t dudes cope with being a tranny until they rope. Fucking idiots.
Thats why i said get muscle and lean theres more and more trannys so theres less male compition if you think about it

• +1
Thats why i said get muscle and lean theres more and more trannys so theres less male compition if you think about it
The average man is fucked. I catfished on tinder and saw lots of incel tier dudes with pepe images as they were trying to be quirky as they had given up on tinder. Ascension while possible will be very very tricky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
The average man is fucked. I catfished on tinder and saw lots of incel tier dudes with pepe images as they were trying to be quirky as they had given up on tinder. Ascension while possible will be very very tricky.
Being lean(low bodyfat) and collagen is so important. Basically the healthier you are the better you look

• +1
He went home to rail the fuck out of her while you went home to fap into your hand. Chad wins again.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 5522
He went home to rail the fuck out of her while you went home to fap into your hand. Chad wins again.
It is what it is. But at least I took 1hp of his 1000hp health bar and was able to make a thread about it.

That a boi. Next time spill coffee on them ER style

• Love it
Mirin you. Reminds me of a bike-related incident I had myself last week. As 2 females, also on their bikes, were about to head into the opposite direction they started to make some weird noises as they were about to face me.
I was not entirely sure if those noises were directed at me, but either way, I was having none of it. I shouted: "i'll rape both of you, fucking whores".
They went quiet after that very brief exchange and we both headed in the opposite direction.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Arkantos and Deleted member 5522
Mirin you. Reminds me of a bike-related incident I had myself last week. As 2 females, also on their bikes, were about to head into the opposite direction they started to make some weird noises as they were about to face me.
I was not entirely sure if those noises were directed at me, but either way, I was having none of it. I shouted: "i'll rape both of you, fucking whores".
They went quiet after that very brief exchange and we both headed in the opposite direction.
FUCKING BASED :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Asian women give me big boners, no hapa breeding though, hapas are a sin.

• Love it