Alpha male shit #1

Leave random people alone you sad kid you dont know what he did to get her stop assuming you jealous btch, just because he has a relationship grow the fuck up what a sad person are you?
You are delusional
images
gcSya8onPajB6FLr_CNy942_O9eSl_V21MbddXJWtdprlNybqRqcDnwzmWwt9rHl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
This is elliot rodger tier sad

you did the right thing op, that dude deserved to get the finger cause he is a defeatist faggot going for the lowest hanging fruit(a panfaced gook) and she deserved it too for being a traitorous whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5522
you did the right thing op, that dude deserved to get the finger cause he is a defeatist faggot going for the lowest hanging fruit(a panfaced gook) and she deserved it too for being a traitorous whore
Indeed. Anything to untwist this twisted world and it doesn't matter how small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Indeed. Anything to untwist this twisted world and it doesn't matter how small.
You're gonna be perfect candidate for hedonism, read this and start practicing it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I saw many female drivers and this destroyed my penis.

It is infuriating. Whenever I go to the gym, I am also exposed to females driving. Last time, I saw a teenage female in a big SUV while I had to walk to the bus station like a fucking cuck. It was absolutely emasculating. i really despise female driving.

• So Sad
It is infuriating. Whenever I go to the gym, I am also exposed to females driving. Last time, I saw a teenage female in a big SUV while I had to walk to the bus station like a fucking cuck. It was absolutely emasculating. i really despise female driving.
Talk to them about global warming to piss them off

Today I was on my bike and saw a tall white dude with an Asian foid. This made me mad I wanted to smash the motherfucker. I stuck up both my fingers at them then cycled off fast. Motherfuckers deserved that.

@personalityinkwell @LastGerman @Gargantuan @LastGerman @Rob Paul'sHeight @Subhuman trash
Being white improves your chances in dating significantly. Asians are yours if you are psl4 or higher and white. Sad truth..

• So Sad
Being white improves your chances in dating significantly. Asians are yours if you are psl4 or higher and white. Sad truth..
Very brutal indeed

ER tier move there buddy boyo. Be careful or some fbicels will be knocking on your door soon.

• Love it