Alpine phenotype : kiss of death ?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Luminary
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Posts
6,044
Reputation
9,213
Alpine for women works well. For men, it seems to make them look more boyish or feminine or both. Prone to weight gain. Usually shorter, although some can be average to taller . Alpines have rounder or heart shaped face.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silently_said, sudanguy, lil truecel and 2 others
You look asian tbh
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Am I alpine or Germanic?
C84F9F9F 1154 44F7 AE9E 5E2C88F24D59
 
@Danish_Retard
He is 6'8 and can crush anyone here with his bare hands
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 28
  • meade skelton swim.jpg
    meade skelton swim.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 22
  • meade_lederhosen.jpg
    meade_lederhosen.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 24
Am I alpine or Germanic?
View attachment 429950

Alpine is commonly found in Southern Germany, Switzerland, France, and Austria. Germans have several tribes, including Alpine, Nordi, and Hallstat. You look a combo of Alpine and CM. Same as me. I'm actually Alpine Atlantid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Alpine is commonly found in Southern Germany, Switzerland, France, and Austria. Germans have several tribes, including Alpine, Nordi, and Hallstat. You look a combo of Alpine and CM. Same as me. I'm actually Alpine Atlantid.
Thanks for the answer brocel.
 

Similar threads

lemon67
Replies
22
Views
74
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
Replies
9
Views
43
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
1ris
Replies
4
Views
54
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
N
Replies
1
Views
53
gandylite.
gandylite.
veppandi guhan
Replies
5
Views
22
Jgns
Jgns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top