How to go in for a kiss?

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
379
Reputation
304
Me and my girl have been dating for 2 months almost 3 now and the most we have done so far is holding hands and hugs. I was to kiss her, how do I go in for it without it being awkward or her rejecting it.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: africel and -joe
Ur first kiss is rlly gonna come from advice on org? Its alr over for u
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe and ecstazy
Yea, I dont want it too go bad
Well after u kiss her make sure 2 tell her that u got ur advice off of some guys on a looksmaxxing website that'll go so tough
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
Me and my girl have been dating for 2 months almost 3 now and the most we have done so far is holding hands and hugs. I was to kiss her, how do I go in for it without it being awkward or her rejecting it.
you actually listened to my advice and didnt break up with her?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
you actually listened to my advice and didnt break up with her?
Yes I finally manned up and confronted her about everything she’s been doing wrong, she apologized and started acting like a real girlfriend, she even started speaking up against her friends who always try to cockblock.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: milkshake_addict
Yes I finally manned up and confronted her about everything she’s been doing wrong, she apologized and started acting like a real girlfriend, she even started speaking up against her friends who always try to cockblock.
so my advice does help eh :feelshah:? ngl cant give you advice on the kissing thing though im a shit kisser
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
Literally just say "I want to kiss you" and if she says no, then break up with her, she doesn't actually like you. A real girl thats attracted to you would do anything for you
 
so my advice does help eh :feelshah:? ngl cant give you advice on the kissing thing though im a shit kisser
I don’t need advice on how to kiss, but I want advice on how to go for it like the perfect timing to not make it awkward or to not get rejected
 
Literally just say "I want to kiss you" and if she says no, then break up with her, she doesn't actually like you. A real girl thats attracted to you would do anything for you
She’s super shy… a couple weeks ago I said “I want to hug you” she’ll always say “no” then laugh it off but nowadays she hugs me without hesitation.
 
She’s super shy… a couple weeks ago I said “I want to hug you” she’ll always say “no” then laugh it off but nowadays she hugs me without hesitation.
probably just kiss her then to break the barrier
 
I don’t need advice on how to kiss, but I want advice on how to go for it like the perfect timing to not make it awkward or to not get rejected
it just happens tbh but she will give signs if she wants too trust me
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
it just happens tbh but she will give signs if she wants too trust me
Last time I was walking it was me-her-her friend-her friends boyfriend. And someone yelled out “just kiss already” then she looked at me and said “well you heard him” but then her friend tapped her on the shoulder looked at her and said “no no no, he was talking about us 2”. Like that bitch genuinely cock blocked the shit out of me. But based on what my girl said was that a sign?
 
  • +1
Reactions: milkshake_addict
Last time I was walking it was me-her-her friend-her friends boyfriend. And someone yelled out “just kiss already” then she looked at me and said “well you heard him” but then her friend tapped her on the shoulder looked at her and said “no no no, he was talking about us 2”. Like that bitch genuinely cock blocked the shit out of me. But based on what my girl said was that a sign?
ofc thats a sign and also if she sits extra close to you,grabs your hands/arms when your talking,staring alot at your eyes when your talking and theres a major pressure you will feel before you kiss
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67
Me and my girl have been dating for 2 months almost 3 now and the most we have done so far is holding hands and hugs. I was to kiss her, how do I go in for it without it being awkward or her rejecting it.
bro shes your girlfriend just kiss her dont overthink it
 
ofc thats a sign and also if she sits extra close to you,grabs your hands/arms when your talking,staring alot at your eyes when your talking and theres a major pressure you will fill before you kiss
Bet I’ll try to go for it this week. If it goes good I’m making a post on it talking good about her and if it goes bad I’m making a post hating on the bitch
 
Bet I’ll try to go for it this week. If it goes good I’m making a post on it talking good about her and if it goes bad I’m making a post hating on the bitch
if shes already your gf it wont go bad however if shes your talking stage dont do this or youre finished (trust me on this)
 
if shes already your gf it wont go bad however if shes your talking stage dont do this or youre finished (trust me on this)
Lmaoo😭😭 yea she’s my girlfriend..i need to stop being pessimistic I always imagine the worse possible outcome🥀
 
  • +1
Reactions: milkshake_addict
Lmaoo😭😭 yea she’s my girlfriend..i need to stop being pessimistic I always imagine the worse possible outcome🥀
this moment already was going to happen once you made the move from talking stage to gf which is the one of the hardest things to get out of in modern day dating
 
  • +1
Reactions: lemon67

Similar threads

tomacōck
Replies
0
Views
35
tomacōck
tomacōck
Heartache
Replies
8
Views
63
Scarso
Scarso
carvxx
Replies
19
Views
111
carvxx
carvxx
poreskin
Replies
7
Views
49
poreskin
poreskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top