Alr finally gonna reavel my face in my pms. Pls I need proper legit ratings

Give me some good historical shows. It’s 00:18 rn and school starts at 11 and I want to watch something. This site is boring and I read all threads already so give me some entertainment :feelsyay:
The Eye's of My Mother (2016) & Starry Eye's (2014)

The Eye's of My Mother (2016) & Starry Eye's (2014)
I only really like horror films when I am watching at cinema with my sister to see her reaction. I think I will finish joan of arc movie or the time i got reincarnated as a slime anime. Its rainy outside with my laptop on my lap in my dark room, perfect. My dad warned me yesterdat I will be infertile because of that laptop on my lap:lul:. He is a very big complot theorist. He believes earth is flat etc

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I only really like horror films when I am watching at cinema with my sister to see her reaction. I think I will finish joan of arc movie or the time i got reincarnated as a slime anime. Its rainy outside with my laptop on my lap in my dark room, perfect. My dad warned me yesterdat I will be infertile because of that laptop on my lap:lul:. He is a very big complot theorist. He believes earth is flat etc
Watch Mr.Bean or Courage the Cowardly dog then.

Watch Mr.Bean or Courage the Cowardly dog then.
Wtf :lul:. I dont watch horror because I am scared but just because it isnt scary when you watch on laptop. In cinema I can get startled up because of the loud sounds etc. Dont insult me 😢

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Wtf :lul:. I dont watch horror because I am scared but just because it isnt scary when you watch on laptop. In cinema I can get startled up because of the loud sounds etc. Dont insult me 😢
Ok boy.