Already doing a degree rn, what's a good 9 to 5 for someone who used to be maths autist in high school

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Idc about dox, I'm doing chemistry 2nd year and about to resit. I might have fucked up by picking this degree but anyway what careers can I go for if I just want a 9 to 5 as someone who's main skill really is being good at calculations (although I haven't done uni level math lol). So far I know of being an actuary, accounting, auditing and IT/tech. I was considering doing another degree but tbh it's probably best to focus on getting skills and work experience then look for a job after graduating, chemistry is an alright degree and I've heard about grads mostly going into finance.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and try2beme
Hedge Funds

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
(Not a 9 - 5) but you make money

if you're an npc, any stem related field. if you're an ascended free thinker, go live in the woods, build bombs, and fight zogbots

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, RAMU KAKA, <6PSLcel and 3 others
why dont you use your math autism

Just finish your degree fuck the 9-5 Grundy ass bullshit

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Working charity sector. Lifestyle mogs apparently.

if you are actually a maths autist and not on the far left of the dunning kruger curve, i would reccomend you go into mathematical consulting. You can make half a mil easily, good luck