Alternative administration routes of known supplements/chemicals

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Disclaimer:
This is a very experimental thread and before you go ahead and try anything, research intensively. I am also not responsible if anything goes wrong.
Without saying, obviously nothing comes side-effect free, so take that in mind before trying anything.

I had this idea for a while now.

Supplements are usually ingested orally in the form of gelatin capsules. And then absorbed into the blood stream from the digestive system.

As we know, there are multiple ways to administer chemicals to the human body.

Administration routes include:
-Oral (taken by mouth), could be by ingestion(capsules) or sublingual (like mk677)
-Subcutaneos (injected into the fat layer, like peptides)
-Intramuscular (Injected into the muscle like roids)
-Intraperitoneal (Injected into the body cavity, like chemotherapy)
-Intracardiac (Injected into the heart)
-Intraarticular (Injected into joints)
-Intracavernous (Injection at the base of a penis)
-Intranasal (could be using sprays or timed inhalation)
-Intradermal (Injected at the skin like vaccines)
-percutaneous (Absorption by intact skin)
-Intraosseous (Injection into the bone marrow)

What is the use of this list? you may ask.

Well, here comes the good part.

Let us take for example melatonin.
Melatonin is taken by caps orally and you have to wait till the digestive system sends it to the blood stream to take effect.

What if we could manipulate the way it is administered to get a quicker and more efficient results?
For example, by nasal gels.
Here is a study done on rats:
MT has very low oral bioavailability (below 20%) due to an extensive first-pass hepatic and gut wall metabolism, an erratic pharmacokinetic profile and a short biological half-life of 45 min (Lane and Moss, 1985; Yeleswaram et al., 1997; DeMuro et al., 2000). Transdermal patches (Kanikkannan et al., 2004, Priano et al., 2007), topical creams (Fischer et al., 2001), nanoparticles (Hafner et al., 2009) and liposomes (Dubey et al., 2007) have been investigated to improve systemic bioavailability of MT. However, the systemically delivered MT cannot cross blood–brain barrier to provide adequate brain levels. The nasal delivery has direct access to brain and therefore can be considered as a promising route for improving brain levels of MT.

The nose-to-brain delivery is a novel noninvasive method to rapidly deliver drugs directly from the nasal mucosa to the brain and spinal cord with the aim of treating CNS disorders while minimizing systemic exposure
Intranasal insulin has been shown to improve memory in normal adults and patients with Alzheimer’s disease

Another example is the delivery of insulin using a nose gel.

And behold, Intranasal hexarelin. @Wincel @Madness @CupOfCoffee
This is huge.
Although I never seen hexarelin nasal sprays sold, it can be easily manufactured at home.
Retarded 4x a day injections can be replaced with 4x a day sprays.

L-theanine, the anti-anxiety, mood enhancing, GABAergic chemical in green can be administered subliminally for a shorter time of onset and a greater power.

Reddit link
Ceretropic L-theanine sublingual - I got my sublingual drops last friday, but did not try them until sunday, as I wanted to take the weekend off and let everything come back to baseline so I could gauge the effects better. On sunday, I decided to do a test dose when I didnt have to work to gauge the difference of effects. I took half the dose (50mg) and felt somewhat strange. I figured it was just that first time effect comming back since a different method of intake was used. The weirdness wore off pretty quickly, and I felt it almost as strong as the 200mg oral. It felt a lot more head strong and I almost felt somewhat stimulated. I ended up cleaning and getting a bunch done, then playing some video games and noticed my aim/reaction time in the game was MUCH better than usual. On monday I took the full dose (100mg) and let it melt under my tongue while taking a shower. It was really quite intense compared to anything up to this point. My body was relaxed, and yet my mind was racing. I went to work and was extremely productive for the first 2-3 hours
He also talks about why redosing caused him problems and that you should only dose once a day. He also notes that it lasts shorter than the supplement/tea form.

Ceretropic that used to sell it has shutdown, it was one of my favourite sources. They had a special extract of cerebrolysin which I don't seem to find anywhere.
Amazon looks like it sells sublingual L-theanine, but had no experience with it.

Intranasal testosterone gel. @jefferson
This study surely overlooks a lot of aspects, even lacks placebo. But shows the possibility of nasal testosterone.

^another study. Intranasal testosterone crosses the BBB, I won't go into implications here.

@ZUZZCEL Posted a video of a kid that died due to snorting caffeine.
Caffeine is possible to be intranasaly administrated although dangerous and not recommended.

Subcutaneous duasteride.
Castrationcels gtfh @fobos @Vanillestorms

^Done on rats btw.

Vitamin B injections.
Good for people who can't absorb vitamin B in oral form.
Also good for huge doses which the liver can't handle.

These are only a tiny amount of examples from the realm of possibilities. Just wanted to point out new things to this community.
Take great care when stepping into this realm of experimentation.

Try to research your favorite chemical/supplement and see what methods of administration is possible with it.

Good luck.

Requested tags:
@Bluepill @kobecel @dogtown @Wool @Coping @The Dude Abides @Facial AESTHETICS @Blitz @dodt @Madness @mido the slayer (mido, you kept asking for now shit on the psl community, here u go. same for @KrissKross) @Legitcel
Tell me if you want to be tagged/untagged in the future threads.

:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FootFungus88, AspiringChad, Deleted member 1139 and 13 others
The melatonin is so cheap you might as well just take a larger dose orally to get the same effect. But the hexarelin sounds interesting. I wonder if you could snort tren base :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
The melatonin is so cheap you might as well just take a larger dose orally to get the same effect. But the hexarelin sounds interesting. I wonder if you could snort tren base :feelshehe:
Ingesting melatonin would take a while to work. You want to send that shit to the brain like a BBC scoring a goal in the worldcup srs.

I wonder if you could snort tren base
Ask no more brother.

How rapey will that make you?

I would probably go on a melee ER on fesnails irl with this. :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
What is this supposed to do? Is this a giga-chad serum?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
What is this supposed to do? Is this a giga-chad serum?
:feelstastyman:

This thread provides more weaponry for your looksmaxxing journey.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
@Mad Science

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I don’t know what any of this means but just wanted to post to say that I appreciate the effort you put into your threads bro :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I don’t know what any of this means but just wanted to post to say that I appreciate the effort you put into your threads bro :feelsokman:
Thanks man.
This thread main point is you can get different supplements/chemicals into your body with different ways, which is advantageous in some scenarios.

tbhnhgltfw tho my cortisol was spiked for a second thinking you said "injects me".

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
@Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac and kobecel

• +1
JFL at aspie scientists leading the next evolution of medicine. Can't wait for you to inject me. By the way, whens the best time to take glucosamine? or does it even matter

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Amazing thread as always

• +1
JFL at aspie scientists leading the next evolution of medicine. Can't wait for you to inject me. By the way, whens the best time to take glucosamine? or does it even matter
I don't think it matters.
Personally, I would split the dose across three meals and take them with the meals to avoid upset stomach as much as possible.
Amazing thread as always
Thx mang lad

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I don't think it matters.
Personally, I would split the dose across three meals and take them with the meals to avoid upset stomach as much as possible.

Thx mang lad
Ik this is a dumb question but the test apart still aromatizes rignt?

• +1
this is legit useful info

• +1
Epic

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
weissbier

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
brb doing intraarticular wrist HGH injections for wrist width br000

Just hop on Fin man.... if you get sides, stop taking the pills and you’ll be ok. If one is too high inhib to take a pill to stop his hairloss (very important, a head full of hair in early/mid 20s imo) cause of the stories told by fat dudes who lost “muh sexual life” then i have bad news, you’ll never make it

• +1
Just hop on Fin man.... if you get sides, stop taking the pills and you’ll be ok. If one is too high inhib to take a pill to stop his hairloss (very important, a head full of hair in early/mid 20s imo) cause of the stories told by fat dudes who lost “muh sexual life” then i have bad news, you’ll never make it
This wasn't about hair lol.
Thanks for the input anyways.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel